New King Of Herb

The site has been back. We haven't heard from MK who is now the head of The MMMA. A new administrator, "Herbert Reyes" has little, or no, interest in introducing himself.

Just thought this should be pointed out.

Can someone honestly make an effort to clarify?

If Herb isn't MK, and just his proxy, then why wouldn't Michael address everyone himself?

Peace All,

Abe

The site has been back. We haven't heard from MK who is now the head of The MMMA. A new administrator, "Herbert Reyes" has little, or no, interest in introducing himself.

If Herb isn't MK, and just his proxy, then why wouldn't Michael address everyone himself?

Peace All,

Abe

I am a little surprised, I assumed there would be a statement on the home page of the sight. I feel some statement should be made even if its we are sorting things out. In the absense of information people ae going to do what they did the first hours the sight was up and I don't think that helps patient and caregivers alike. Time for some info from the peeps running the board.

Peace All,

Abe

For what it is worth, I dont think any of us have an idea who the Interim Admin is.

Keep in mind this all started just a very short time ago. Since this situation began, I am Positive Michael has been running around putting out fires, working to get the site back up and ready for us to use. He has a new baby, and is a Lawyer with what I am sure is a Trying Case Load, and a Radio Show to run.

Cut this situtaton some slack. This was a good shake, but all the bans fell out in the process. We all understand there will be many questions. But in the Interim, We are all safe and I am positive Michael will do what is needed when he has everything in its new place.. Until then, lets remember, our current admin, hasnt banned anyone yet. That alone is worth applauding.

YAY!

Timmahh

I for one think that Michael will address the situation let's all give him some time. A lot has happened in a short period of time and whoever the new admin is, let's give him some time as well I am sure he has a huge job on his hands trying to fix all the technical issues...and just unbanning all the people that had been banned..what a chore:)

I for one think that Michael will address the situation let's all give him some time. A lot has happened in a short period of time and whoever the new admin is, let's give him some time as well I am sure he has a huge job on his hands trying to fix all the technical issues...and just unbanning all the people that had been banned..what a chore:)

goodjob.gifgoodjob.gif

Doesn't he support CPU and the changes to the law?

Perhaps the TRUTH about CPU will surface. Perhaps people will be allowed to form their own opinions on what CPU brings to our movement, as well. So much misinformation to be sorted through. Making further enemies of advocacy groups are not in the 3MA's favor, enough of that has already taken place. People need to be able to decide for themselves whether a group is damaging to our movement with FACTS. If a group is indeed hindering instead of progressively helping, through factual information or doings, thats the time to distance.

It's interesting just how quickly people have turned on Joe. A guy who has done as much as anyone for patients in the history of this movement. Joe said he has documents to prove everything, I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI isn't letting him post them yet.

Joe has never lied to us, so why has everyone turned on him? What has he done wrong that anyone can prove?

I believe I have removed all of the bans. If anyone else has a problem get in touch with an admin. New admins in addition to Michael and I are LongHairBri and quietone.

It's interesting just how quickly people have turned on Joe. A guy who has done as much as anyone for patients in the history of this movement. Joe said he has documents to prove everything, I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI isn't letting him post them yet.

Joe has never lied to us, so why has everyone turned on him? What has he done wrong that anyone can prove?

Look to me its really clear Joe is a person that really wants to help, I do wish some times he phrased things differently, but that is part of what makes the world go around. I am also new to this forum especially comparatively, so I don't have the history some of you all do with one another and Joe. I have talked with him face to face from time to time and I like the man, he has always treated me well and I do believe he is doing his best and wanting to help. I do wish whatever happened with Joe, MK and the MMMA had been resolved first and then made public. I wish both well and hope for a resolution soon for the community, say what you will about both of them they are both influences in what happens in this state. I personally think its best that the slamming on this subject and about these people is not helpful, lets get a resolution and then move ahead.

I can look back at my life and wish I had done things differently, I would guess we all could, I am sure Joe and MK will both look back and think maybe I could have handled that better. I truly hope there was no misuse of funds, I am a optimist and actually and hoping that some how there were misunderstands that lead to conclusions that in the end were not correct. I personally find it hard to believe that either of them took cash or did this or that. Whatever the case lets sort this out and put in behind us. Serving patients that is the larger issue at hand. Lets not loose our focus on the upcoming bills they could create major challenges for patients. I know if I get distracted and don't do all I can, at this turning point well them I am going to have something to wish I had done differently.

Regards, Ez

The worse offense is some of those jumping on the band wagon to bash Joe where just a short while ago his "best" friend. Including one of the mods here.

i agree but if some group is doing something bad for the sick they are not going to tell any one how would we find out?

i do not see the FBI getting involved in any of this imho