Have To Get A New Recommendation To Renew?

IMLegend

Perhaps I am mistaken here, but why does my patient have to go get another recommendation from a doctor to renew his card? I don't recall that being in the original law. I also seem to recall that it was only $75 to renew, not $100. What am I missing here?

Hasn't changed you have to verify you still qualify(by doc) on renewal. The 75 - 100 sounds like clinic fees. 25 or 100 state fee, new or renewal.

Perhaps I am mistaken here, but why does my patient have to go get another recommendation from a doctor to renew his card? I don't recall that being in the original law. I also seem to recall that it was only $75 to renew, not $100. What am I missing here?

They do that every year. I just sent my renewal in. Did they go to one of the marijuana docs/clinics? If they did they can get the docs recommendation from them again. That is what I did and since I am low income and on SS the docs form was $75 instead of $100. It was always $100 unless you have specific proof you are low income then it is $25 for the state fee.

Huh. Well thanks. Man, as many times as I poured over that thing I never saw anything about having to re-qualify each year. What a crock. If there is no cure for your ailment why should you have to re-qualify? Thanks anyway for the info.

Huh. Well thanks. Man, as many times as I poured over that thing I never saw anything about having to re-qualify each year. What a crock. If there is no cure for your ailment why should you have to re-qualify? Thanks anyway for the info.

Yea I totally agree I have MS and diabetes neither is going anywhere or the issues they cause. It makes it hard when you don't have any spare money to begin with either. It sure as heck would be nice if that would change about the law and you would only need to renew the card instead since the state needs their money cause a few million doesn't seem to be enough as it is. ;)

Archived