Jackson Farmers Market

Jackson Farmers Market open Saturday & Sunday 4/14 & 4/15 from noon to 4. Unless otherwise noted in the future it should be open every weekend.

135 West Pearl st. in Jackson,MI

For those of you who are new you must have valid paperwork or your card rather that be a patient or caregiver. Patients can not be vendors but they can compensate the vendors for MM, edibles, etc. I believe, and for those who know all the facts about the FM please add to this for others to see, that on Sundays there are also clones and seeds. Cost for vendors is $75

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on supporting that market when I can if it opens regardless of who operates it as long as it is in compliance with local law enforcement and it uses patient caregivers for supply . I can't spend enough to have a caregiver nor split my plants giving up the grow rights I need to have affordable non interrupted supply . What has been interpreted isn't working nor protecting all well meaning patients .

I wonder how the legislature can live with what happened to Sal Argo or the Lady who was arrested for selling cannabis cookies to a dieing cancer patient at cost or less up in Kalkaska and lost her 7 children . To everyone arrested that has been put in withdrawals from normal medications not given in jails , barbiturates , amphetamines and opiates . The women that died in Oakland County Jail who should of been in a hospital a year ago but they denied her to die in withdrawal's in jail comes to mind also . In her case she made a mistake but not worthy of being killed by the system . Someone has to stand up for the weakest among us to be fully protected . The bills currently in Lansing do not do any of that . None address continuance of care and discrimination occurring .

Federal Law should not be the standard of Law applied to Michigan Patients under a Michigan Program . Cannabis patients should be able to use this as medicine with the same rules as aspirin.or any other over the counter herbal product . Things seemed to be improving except in a few localities until 2010 - what changed ?

joe (wacko) isnt anyone anymore.....HJ

If you have a personal problem with someone go talk with that person about it. Calling joe Cain a wacko does nothing positive for the medical community so please take the advice your mother gave you and "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I plan on supporting a way for ALL patients to have a low cost source of many different types of medicine. The farmers market model is the best way for paitents and caregivers to get to know each other and build bonds.

With that said lets keep it on topic for people who are interested in the market.

If you have a personal problem with someone go talk with that person about it. Calling joe Cain a wacko does nothing positive for the medical community so please take the advice your mother gave you and "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I plan on supporting a way for ALL patients to have a low cost source of many different types of medicine. The farmers market model is the best way for paitents and caregivers to get to know each other and build bonds.

With that said lets keep it on topic for people who are interested in the market.

Na...don't feel like it...Take your own advise...HJ

Wow...you don't know for sure if it IS going to be open but you say it is.....HJ

Yes I posted this after they locked the other one. Like I said I have never been and was under the impression it was going to open under the original thread, I really feel there is a need for this. I am not trying to mislead anyone and ask if anyone had input about this to please add to it. Guess to find out for sure you could ask one of the admin. or mods. or MK himself if it is going to open.

Yes I posted this after they locked the other one. Like I said I have never been and was under the impression it was going to open under the original thread, I really feel there is a need for this. I am not trying to mislead anyone and ask if anyone had input about this to please add to it. Guess to find out for sure you could ask one of the admin. or mods. or MK himself if it is going to open.

Wouldn't that have made more sense in the first place? HJ

We've been going to the market, we need the meds and I don't know where we will get them, if the market gets closed.

There are many in need of it and I really hope someone opens it for you and everyone sakes that found it helpful in one way or another for them.

Archived