Michael Komorn’S Response To False Allegations And The Future Of The Mmma

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be something difficult to just sweep away, unfortunately. I think you guys need to have an independent audit of the books done, otherwise it's going to be hard to keep raising money with all the rumors floating around. That's the only way this is going to end.

Am I the only one who can just read the statements that were made by BB and know an audit is unnecessary because of the over exaggerated numbers? Tens of thousands of dollars in tee shirt sales? Really?

I spoke with the girl BB claims Michael owed money to and she said that it is untrue and she is sad to see how this is affecting the community.

Even if the story doesn't seem credible to those in the know, it couldn't hurt... you know how much damage rumors can do. Think of the illegal days, before 2008... if someone said someone was a snitch with no basis that person was out, regardless of whether it was fair or reasonable, paranoia dominates... I just don't see how it could hurt to prove that everything's being run properly, it would extinguish the rumors forever.

Sadly the problem is not just here in the MMMA. In my involvement with other activist groups it has become clear that we as a group lack the ability to keep our power struggles civil. We are completely splintered and with each splinter comes yet another organization attempting to be the voice of marijuana reform. Where is our uniting force? Our Gandhi? The cannabis deniers are together on their message while we continue with our infighting. To quote Pogo, "We have met the enemy and he is us."

This community has some disagreements and some strategic and philosophical differences, but it is not badly divided or as disfunctional, as some are suggesting. We have room for improvement, but comparatively to where we were, and to other State's marijuana reform movements, we are doing quite well. One of the main issues is communication. Hopefully, with some of the divisive elements no longer interfering with other individuals and groups within the community, we can accomplish more, faster. There is enough of a foundation for us to build on and to work together with.

I just want to clarify something about Michael's post, concerning the email from Joe at the end-

"If you guys want to buy me out. Then make me an offer. That's the way it is done. As a officer of this corp I will always oppose Rick and Jamie being involved in any decision making capacity. They have conflicts. But if it is what you want, I would need my back pay which is $8000 and an additional $20,000 to help me transition out of state. Rick and Jamie have money and that would be cheap. In return I would support the transition and post my support. This has been coming for a while. But I will not just step aside and let them inherit my hard work. Thanks, Joe "

I do support the MMMA and look forward to the positive results of this transition, but Rick and I have never had any input on decision making, nor have we ever had any discussions or intentions to formerly be involved with the MMMA. This is a complete fabrication. I have received a few phone calls and emails from people assuming it was true, and I just want to clear that up. I will help out any way I can because I believe that this is a real opportunity for us, but there is no truth to the rumor.

This community has some disagreements and some strategic and philosophical differences, but it is not badly divided or as disfunctional, as some are suggesting. We have room for improvement, but comparatively to where we were, and to other State's marijuana reform movements, we are doing quite well. One of the main issues is communication. Hopefully, with some of the divisive elements no longer interfering with other individuals and groups within the community, we can accomplish more, faster. There is enough of a foundation for us to build on and to work together with.

I just want to clarify something about Michael's post, concerning the email from Joe at the end-

"If you guys want to buy me out. Then make me an offer. That's the way it is done. As a officer of this corp I will always oppose Rick and Jamie being involved in any decision making capacity. They have conflicts. But if it is what you want, I would need my back pay which is $8000 and an additional $20,000 to help me transition out of state. Rick and Jamie have money and that would be cheap. In return I would support the transition and post my support. This has been coming for a while. But I will not just step aside and let them inherit my hard work. Thanks, Joe "

I do support the MMMA and look forward to the positive results of this transition, but Rick and I have never had any input on decision making, nor have we ever had any discussions or intentions to formerly be involved with the MMMA. This is a complete fabrication. I have received a few phone calls and emails from people assuming it was true, and I just want to clear that up. I will help out any way I can because I believe that this is a real opportunity for us, but there is no truth to the rumor.

420Peace Jamie

Now that joe cain aka blueberry cannot fabricate with impunity, his Danger Too The Marijuana Culture can be thwarted in the Free Market Place of Ideas...

Happy Days R Here Again.

I didn't quite know where to say hello but this thread seems as good as any. I'm Hucklberry not to be confused with any other berry. This is my first post and just wanted to say hello to a new community. I'm dragging this moniker over from another websites forum. Some of you guys may know me already. I'm looking to make alot of new friends and learn alot more about whats going on in Lansing.

Oh If forgot to set up my signature so I'll improvise

Finest Weed in the South Farthing!

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe!

Who cares about the mirror site... right now we have much bigger things to worry about, namely the upcoming vote on the 17th in Lansing on four bills to screw us... that's only 10 days away... we can fight with each other later. We have very little time... frantically cleaning the entire apartment when you have a big exam you haven't prepared for comes to mind.

Who cares about the mirror site... right now we have much bigger things to worry about, namely the upcoming vote on the 17th in Lansing on four bills to screw us... that's only 10 days away... we can fight with each other later. We have very little time... frantically cleaning the entire apartment when you have a big exam you haven't prepared for comes to mind.

Has any one posted a link to the final wording of the bills as passed by the house if so please provide it again.

I didn't quite know where to say hello but this thread seems as good as any. I'm Hucklberry not to be confused with any other berry. This is my first post and just wanted to say hello to a new community. I'm dragging this moniker over from another websites forum. Some of you guys may know me already. I'm looking to make alot of new friends and learn alot more about whats going on in Lansing.

Oh If forgot to set up my signature so I'll improvise

Finest Weed in the South Farthing!

Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe!

Hello huckleberry, and welcome.

Sorry to offend you. However, hundreds disagree with you about the "mirror site" and Blueberry's theft of people's personal information.

That's one important topic.

Then, a Peaceful Freedom Rally- that just may influence the fate of well over 100,000 patients throughout the state from April 17th til forever. That is a separate issue.

let's get a committe of 12 fixing this mirror web debacle.

And let's get 4200 people to unglue their behind from the BarcaLounger and smile for The Capitol. Even if it influences one vote, that may be the one that blocks this horse-pill bill package.

It looks like -sadly- this may already be a done deal tho... and a rep from The C.entral P.rocessing U.nit already claimed they wouldn't back a ghandi-rally. I figured that all allies may want to show up and show em (the world) that we do stand together as one giant voting compassionate blob.

CPU people are possibly kissing politician donk by wink, wink, we won't disturb the session or stir-it-up as long as these bills don't hurt toooo much.

we need a love tsunami of peeps that have the nuggets to show- the- funk up. I understand a lot of work has been done thus far, but why sit back and just take-it, cuz it isn't over yet!

Is the MMMA a not for profit or not ? Also was a independent audit done so we all know the bs from the bs? We see Joe's BS, and now we see your BS, so who are we to believe ? If being ran as a not for profit who is the 3 board members and what checks and balances are in place so we know what funds the mmma does bring in is not under the control of 1 person and just ripped off?

We have your story and we have Joe's so to whom are we to believe? At this point I don't believe either of ya so maybe a independent audit is in order here and the books opened. But then if this is not a not for profit then you guys can make the cash and keep it at will and we have no business asking for the books.So the answer to that question could answer this one.

Thank you for finally saying something tho a bit late it seems as the damage is already done in my eyes.

Kruzty, Im with you I think an independent audit should come into this problem & we all will see who is lying & who is telling the truth !!

Sorry to offend you. However, hundreds disagree with you about the "mirror site" and Blueberry's theft of people's personal information.

Worry about it later. If he was going to do something evil with your personal information he would've done it before, his access to that info hasn't changed in the last week. Anyway we have much bigger things to worry about so let's forget about all this crap for the next 10 days and focus on blocking these bills.

I too am with Medijuana and Krutz --

not dissing anyoe ---, but words are cheap and easy to pound out. I FOR ONE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

BUT LIKE THOMAS, I AM A "DOUBTING-THOMAS" AND I NEED TO SEE REAL, ACTUAL PROOF.....

Joe Cain says He has no control over money, so if that is true, and I am not saying it is, but that should be easy to establish. It is likewise easy to establish with both sides of a check who was paid what, when, and how much.

So, it seems like someone best start posting documents.

Joe has this site cloned at : mmma.co

that co without the m on the end -- He can post there. Michael can post here. We will see what happens but no one should jump to conclusions based on mere words.

Lets see who really can prove what with real documents (I have a scanner if you need one).

So, a prudent man is LOOKING for any deceit, Anything false -- as any deception (like 1/2 pages, cut outs, half the document, leaving the bad part out, ect...) not going to fall for that.

Finally, If you go to the State of Michigan Corporate Div. , under name check, and type in Michigan Medical Marijuana, you get this below (it is clickable) -- (NOT ONE IS NON-PROFIT so that ends that discussion ---),Entity NameID NumberType

MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA ASSOCIATION, INC.

70382XCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA CLUB

70809VCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISABLED CAREGIVERS ASSOCIATION

70601LCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA NETWORK

D31039Corporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS, INC.

70568TCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC.

02596QCorporation

Total Records: 6

The Corporate minutes are probably in one person's hands or another --- Let us see the Minutes --- Let is see the Bank records. (and other accounts as I am sure more than one exists).

Looks to me like we have charge, counter-charge --- and that is a mess, a trainwreck ---so it will take time to sort out as this is not a one post, one day or even one week adventure -- Months more like it and probably more. So it is lots of work....the sad thing is this is exactly when we should be fighting the State Legislature, not amongst ourselves. Everyone wants the money --- and this is sick stuff when people are sick, dying, and the like 00 Joe cain has done alot of good so He should not be thrown under a Bus, but He is not innocent either -- I see alot is remarks. What It is, is becoming sickening as this should

be about US who want it legal and not to go to jail or courts and so on -- whomever calls the Law should be cut-out like a lepar as they are doing nothing to help us. Drop a dime you should be gone the minute We find out about it (and people talk, even LEO). THE WHOLE THING IS SO SAD WE SHOULD JUST ALL GO ELSEWHERE.....

I FOR ONE DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. I wait to see the proof that is noted. Saying it is not the same as proving it !!!

Proof is: ORIGINAL documents (not half, or cut up or copied over, or somehow changed --- but the whole document, the original). So if you guys want to waste all your time doing this, fine.

BUT I think all this revolves around MONEY and POWER--- somoene is lying -- and unless and until the documents are posted, (not forged or altered ones) -- I withhold any opinion.

The IP Boards software is like $375 for the works, $100 month for hosting. Big deal. It is all pretty simple so anyone or any group can do this for less than $500 to

the IP Baords people and host a new Discussion Board elsewhere -- it would seem that whomever tries to surpress them in doing so is guilty as sin (or if the posts are deleted, people banned or diappear).

If that happens, then it is a pretty good indication that the person who is in control of the Board is surpressing free speech -- Trying to surpress free speech is NEVER a good sign....

be careful people as this is not good....and calling in LEO or the Courts should be the LAST thing anyone does as soon as that happens everyone bolts.....

just my 2 cents.

M

Kruzty, Im with you I think an independent audit should come into this problem & we all will see who is lying & who is telling the truth !!

while I can appreciate everyone's position on this matter, the Fact of it is, this may need to move forward on legal grounds. In such, I can assure you, we will all be left to speculations, until after any legal proceedings finish. That is if it does come to that.

I suspect we will all be out of the loop on this situation until such time.

in the Meantime, maybe we can all agree to let this be handled by the parties involved in the way it must be handled.

We have plenty of important state matters to attend to, and they wont wait, why we are here waiting for these answers.

Your right Timmahh.

100% right -- like I noted previous post this could not happen at a worst time as ALL our energy needs to go to defeating the HBills.

We need to fight the Bills from passing the full House (they need supermajority) so Dems can help, and then on to the same thing in the Senate ---- and finally ask Gov. Snyder to veto them !

Finally, 1000 of us need to band together and sue to stop it if it gets that far ---

THE most critical issue is OUR Privacy. The Confidentiality of the registry list must be maintained --- without confidentiality and LEO having free access to the List (which they do NOT have now) we are all targets that have

registry cards. This cannot happen. I would NEVER would have went under Sect. 4, and got the Registry Card if I thought the list would ever go open to LEO.

So yes, your 100% right and We need to focus on the Bills being defeated and stopping a supermajority (I am analyzing what votes are needed tommorow, will post).

M

while I can appreciate everyone's position on this matter, the Fact of it is, this may need to move forward on legal grounds. In such, I can assure you, we will all be left to speculations, until after any legal proceedings finish. That is if it does come to that.

I suspect we will all be out of the loop on this situation until such time.

in the Meantime, maybe we can all agree to let this be handled by the parties involved in the way it must be handled.

We have plenty of important state matters to attend to, and they wont wait, why we are here waiting for these answers.

Archived