Michael Komorn’S Response To False Allegations And The Future Of The Mmma

I too am with Medijuana and Krutz --

not dissing anyoe ---, but words are cheap and easy to pound out. I FOR ONE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

BUT LIKE THOMAS, I AM A "DOUBTING-THOMAS" AND I NEED TO SEE REAL, ACTUAL PROOF.....

Joe Cain says He has no control over money, so if that is true, and I am not saying it is, but that should be easy to establish. It is likewise easy to establish with both sides of a check who was paid what, when, and how much.

So, it seems like someone best start posting documents.

Joe has this site cloned at : mmma.co

that co without the m on the end -- He can post there. Michael can post here. We will see what happens but no one should jump to conclusions based on mere words.

Lets see who really can prove what with real documents (I have a scanner if you need one).

So, a prudent man is LOOKING for any deceit, Anything false -- as any deception (like 1/2 pages, cut outs, half the document, leaving the bad part out, ect...) not going to fall for that.

Finally, If you go to the State of Michigan Corporate Div. , under name check, and type in Michigan Medical Marijuana, you get this below (it is clickable) -- (NOT ONE IS NON-PROFIT so that ends that discussion ---),Entity NameID NumberType

MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA ASSOCIATION, INC.

70382XCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA CLUB

70809VCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISABLED CAREGIVERS ASSOCIATION

70601LCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA NETWORK

D31039Corporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS, INC.

70568TCorporation MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA, INC.

02596QCorporation

Total Records: 6

The Corporate minutes are probably in one person's hands or another --- Let us see the Minutes --- Let is see the Bank records. (and other accounts as I am sure more than one exists).

Looks to me like we have charge, counter-charge --- and that is a mess, a trainwreck ---so it will take time to sort out as this is not a one post, one day or even one week adventure -- Months more like it and probably more. So it is lots of work....the sad thing is this is exactly when we should be fighting the State Legislature, not amongst ourselves. Everyone wants the money --- and this is sick stuff when people are sick, dying, and the like 00 Joe cain has done alot of good so He should not be thrown under a Bus, but He is not innocent either -- I see alot is remarks. What It is, is becoming sickening as this should

be about US who want it legal and not to go to jail or courts and so on -- whomever calls the Law should be cut-out like a lepar as they are doing nothing to help us. Drop a dime you should be gone the minute We find out about it (and people talk, even LEO). THE WHOLE THING IS SO SAD WE SHOULD JUST ALL GO ELSEWHERE.....

I FOR ONE DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. I wait to see the proof that is noted. Saying it is not the same as proving it !!!

Proof is: ORIGINAL documents (not half, or cut up or copied over, or somehow changed --- but the whole document, the original). So if you guys want to waste all your time doing this, fine.

BUT I think all this revolves around MONEY and POWER--- somoene is lying -- and unless and until the documents are posted, (not forged or altered ones) -- I withhold any opinion.

The IP Boards software is like $375 for the works, $100 month for hosting. Big deal. It is all pretty simple so anyone or any group can do this for less than $500 to

the IP Baords people and host a new Discussion Board elsewhere -- it would seem that whomever tries to surpress them in doing so is guilty as sin (or if the posts are deleted, people banned or diappear).

If that happens, then it is a pretty good indication that the person who is in control of the Board is surpressing free speech -- Trying to surpress free speech is NEVER a good sign....

be careful people as this is not good....and calling in LEO or the Courts should be the LAST thing anyone does as soon as that happens everyone bolts.....

just my 2 cents.

M

I don't understand your statement "NOT ONE IS NON-PROFIT" if you click on the first link, which is registered to Michael Komorn, it clearly states that it is registered as a non profit organization.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand your statement "NOT ONE IS NON-PROFIT" if you click on the first link, which is registered to Michael Komorn, it clearly states that it is registered as a non profit organization.

Can you view the documents associated with the link? I can't and if anyone can would be nice to see them. :)

Can you view the documents associated with the link? I can't and if anyone can would be nice to see them. :)

Just the articles of incorporation and then the transfer from the previous owner to MK. All you are missing out on is names, addresses, and signatures.

Well, Michael has yet to answer the very simple question of: Is the mmma a not for profit or for profit. I think Michael should answer the question not someone else that don't really know. Simple question........

Who is the board members and who is the new leader of the group??????

Well, Michael has yet to answer the very simple question of: Is the mmma a not for profit or for profit. I think Michael should answer the question not someone else that don't really know. Simple question........

Who is the board members and who is the new leader of the group??????

Michael did answer on Planet Green Trees on Thursday, he said it is a "not for profit" but is not a 501c.

I'm not sure if I got the "501c" part right or if it is "503" or whatever but hopefully this gives you the gist. Just listen to Planet Green Trees the answer is in there.

Not too hard to get that answer.

post-25924-0-17561700-1333886174_thumb.png

Then if a not for profit, whom is the board members and lets have a independent audit of the books. We tracked the page ya put up when this crap got dumped in our laps(the mods). Greg filed for not for profit for the mmma but the rest of the filings had not been filed so question is still is it NOW or not? If it is a not for profit then let us see the books or the independent audit report. A audit is the only way the cash issue will be settled as the rest of the he said she said Bs is just that BS.....

Yeah there was tons of cash that came in from t-shirts sales as I was helping them at the mass turn in in lansing and yeah ya couldn't sell them fast enough. trust me a ton of cash had went into the mmma. This was before Michale and Joe bought the club from greg so after that we just don't know as the club it seems was under the thumb of just 2 people and only 1 had the thumb on the books and cash.So do a audit and let the people see if there money was used like they thought it was when they donated it to the mmma.

One other thing that's always bothered me is salary. Joe got 1500 a month and Mike you got what? 2000 grand a month or was it 2500?? Not sure but It's always bothered me you 2 took a salary AT ALL.

Just needs to be settled and a audit is gonna be the only way if ya like it or not...

Don't even think you guys sold T's after ya got the club from Greg so that cash may have no bearing on any of this bit if anyone thinks they didn't or couldn't make that kind of cash off a group as big as this ,,well ya just may not have been around long enough to know those kind of things. Don't be so foolish to believe they couldn't raise cash as the mmma has always been a cash cow period.

Audit..............................................

while I can appreciate everyone's position on this matter, the Fact of it is, this may need to move forward on legal grounds. In such, I can assure you, we will all be left to speculations, until after any legal proceedings finish. That is if it does come to that.

I suspect we will all be out of the loop on this situation until such time.

in the Meantime, maybe we can all agree to let this be handled by the parties involved in the way it must be handled.

We have plenty of important state matters to attend to, and they wont wait, why we are here waiting for these answers.

Well timmy that would all be fine and good, maybe you should follow your own advise and not be wish washy every where!

Peace

Jim

Then if a not for profit, whom is the board members and lets have a independent audit of the books. We tracked the page ya put up when this crap got dumped in our laps(the mods). Greg filed for not for profit for the mmma but the rest of the filings had not been filed so question is still is it NOW or not? If it is a not for profit then let us see the books or the independent audit report. A audit is the only way the cash issue will be settled as the rest of the he said she said Bs is just that BS.....

Yeah there was tons of cash that came in from t-shirts sales as I was helping them at the mass turn in in lansing and yeah ya couldn't sell them fast enough. trust me a ton of cash had went into the mmma. This was before Michale and Joe bought the club from greg so after that we just don't know as the club it seems was under the thumb of just 2 people and only 1 had the thumb on the books and cash.So do a audit and let the people see if there money was used like they thought it was when they donated it to the mmma.

One other thing that's always bothered me is salary. Joe got 1500 a month and Mike you got what? 2000 grand a month or was it 2500?? Not sure but It's always bothered me you 2 took a salary AT ALL.

Just needs to be settled and a audit is gonna be the only way if ya like it or not...

Don't even think you guys sold T's after ya got the club from Greg so that cash may have no bearing on any of this bit if anyone thinks they didn't or couldn't make that kind of cash off a group as big as this ,,well ya just may not have been around long enough to know those kind of things. Don't be so foolish to believe they couldn't raise cash as the mmma has always been a cash cow period.

Audit..............................................

ive seen people selling 3ma stuff over a yr ago before the fm got shut down in micado, that was about a yr ago, not only t's but rolling papers and all kinds of shtuff for 3ma, the only thing that person did not have was his bad azz :rolleyes: mm to share for 10 a gram, he claimed he wouldnt give his shtuff away for that price, so I guess he was just there to make um the ceo money eh? I mean I could be wrong on where the money went, but who the hell am I? Im just this guy that this site claims to represent when I cant even get in(that was only a few days ago that that changed)

oh this is fun!

Peace

Jim

It is pretty easy to be a Michigan non profit. That is what status MMMA has. That is what status CPU has.

It is significantly harder to get a 501©4 or 3. The IRS told us that there are only two in the entire USA. I am under the impression MPP is one, and I have no idea who holds the other.

What is clear (as CPU is trying to get this status) is that because marijuana is illegal Federally, they will not issue that status unless your group fits all their guidance guideline. That means no sales, or pricing on a website or published piece. No advocacy for anything at all that the IRS views as supporting something/anything that is illegal on a Federal basis. You may be politically active and lobby, but you cannot cross the line the IRS uses to judge your group, or you will not get the status.

Two things. #1 Kruzty there is no redemption for you. You advocated violence against one of ours without knowing a god damned thing. That is unforgivable! If it was my call you would be the one SOB permanently banned from not just here but all three of the Michigan Cannabis websites. You are garbage.

#2 Jim, if Tarzan really had Bubba Kush I can honestly sympathize with him not wanting to let it go at 10 per gram. What you don't understand (not your fault) is that bubba is a terrible yielder. It is good medicine but for my time I chose SFV cut of OGK. Produces better and just is better all around.

Two things. #1 Kruzty there is no redemption for you. You advocated violence against one of ours without knowing a god damned thing. That is unforgivable! If it was my call you would be the one SOB permanently banned from not just here but all three of the Michigan Cannabis websites. You are garbage.

#2 Jim, if Tarzan really had Bubba Kush I can honestly sympathize with him not wanting to let it go at 10 per gram. What you don't understand (not your fault) is that bubba is a terrible yielder. It is good medicine but for my time I chose SFV cut of OGK. Produces better and just is better all around.

oh i know it believe me, and there was no price set, heck my c.g had his bubba kush that was from auto flower, it blew his away! totaly away and many many said so in the back room!

Peace

Jim

while I can appreciate everyone's position on this matter, the Fact of it is, this may need to move forward on legal grounds. In such, I can assure you, we will all be left to speculations, until after any legal proceedings finish. That is if it does come to that.

I suspect we will all be out of the loop on this situation until such time.

in the Meantime, maybe we can all agree to let this be handled by the parties involved in the way it must be handled.

We have plenty of important state matters to attend to, and they wont wait, why we are here waiting for these answers.

As far as Mr Komorn, He is the President and owner of the 3MA organization. a fully Licensed 501c Non Profit Organization. If anyone is aware of the financial rules of a 501C non profit, is the Orgs books must be made public record. Not easy to steal anything that has So MUCH protective Governmental Oversite within its ranks.

Last edited by Timmahh; 04-03-2012 at 05:58 AM.

- 04-03-2012 05:49 AM -
"I'm pissed off because I stupidly gave the mmma almost $3000 over the past year and now it looks like that scumbag used it as his own personal stash account"

If this is true, I would Honestly like to speak with you about it. Over the phone even... If anyone stole or embezzled money from the 3MA, thus the Members and patients, I will throw the rope over the tree limb myself. Would you be willing to tell me who you gave money to? how it was given (cash Check CC ect) and perhaps dates and amounts?

I would be interested in cross referencing your donation times and amounts to the accounting books. If something is wrong, and money is missing. these small details May be the ones needed to prove culpability.

If it has actually occured, We (other Moderators and I) will bring charges ourselves.

Please let me know if you would be willing to share that info. We mods are only concerned with setting right Any wrongs that may of occured under Joes tenure.

Tim

oh i know it believe me, and there was no price set, heck my c.g had his bubba kush that was from auto flower, it blew his away! totaly away and many many said so in the back room!

Peace

Jim

Jim, if it was an auto-flower it was not Bubba Kush. Don't take someones cross breed as the real thing. Too much of that going on as well.

A lot of organizations are 501c3. It is not that hard to get. I set on a conservation preserve board that is 501c3. This has to do with the ability to be tax exempt. Anyone can claim to be non profit but you have to follow the IRS rules if you don't want to pay taxes and if you want people who donate to be able to claim it on their taxes.

If anyone wants to make a FIFO request and get a copy of the MMMA tax records here is how to do it. http://www.irs.gov/foia/index.html If they are like most non profits I deal with you will find they are running on a shoe string budget.

Ya Know,

It is really funny when people make grandeous statements like "fully licensed 501c Non Profit Organization" --- and "owns" something that is owned by it's members (non-profit) or shareholders (such as with every corporation in Michigan).

I am aware of the rules. Filing Articles of Incorporation (Domestoic Non-Profit Corp) in Michigan is only a fill-in-the-blank- form and paying the fee. The problem is compliance and doing what your supposed to do as these are not "your" monies, they are the Corporations monies and many a man has gone down for not realizing that. I have no idea if these allegations are true or not --- but they better be disproved and disproved fast -- and it is as simple as producing bank statements (or someone suing for them).

It is a completely different matter than BEING a Non-Profit as that involves *(as someone noted)* having tax exempt status so people giving money can write it off on their taxes (and be upheld not shot down later). A Non-Profit rolls any "profit" back into the company -- so even the word profit is not correct --- Non-Profits have the purpose of helping (in this case) the MMJ community. That takes not only Michigan Dept. of Treasury ruling (represented by a Letter authorizing status IF the rules are followed) but also the IRS making the same type of ruling as well (represented by a Letter authorizing that status IF the rules are followed) and someone already noted the problem with that and the Feds and MJ. This is a complex area and I really doubt MMMA spent the time and money to do it -- it is a year or years long process with CPA, Attys, and Documents --- but only those who DID IT, UNLESS you have made FOIA (Freedom of Information Act requests) about this months ago, could you know and make such a statement as (below). No way you can say those statements and they hold any water. If you have the letters, post them.

Now I understand you may want to defend this person or that person -- what I do not get is making grand statements about matters you do not know are true as a positive statement. WHY? Again, if you have the letters, post them (scanners are pretty common) and if you do why not just say "here the documents to prove it is this or that -- and Here are the Corporate Records proving Articles and By Law, and the Minutes to establish the Votes. Corporate Housekeeping is something every corporation (that wants to maintain their status and not loose personal assets by piercing the corporate veil) does on a weekly and even daily basis. It HAS to be recorded then and there when the votes are taken at meetings (with a quorm). Again, this is complex stuff.

SO IF you have copies of the documents noted (from the IRS and State and Feds to prove it), GREAT, scan them and post them. End the matter.

If you don't have the Documents why then are you saying your opinion as fact? Statements you do not know are true or not. Owners of Corporations are the Members or Shareholders (depending if it is non-profit or regukar domestic for profit corp). So just because the Non-Profit forms were filed does not mean the rules were followed.

Those who run a Corporation is the CEO. Period. We all know that -- I do not know what Mr. Kormon position was voted to as the By Laws and Votes would establish that -- in a Corp. no one person can "fire" the other --- and if it only has two (2) Members with voting power then they have a really serious problem as no one can unilaterally UNDER THE LAW remove another Corporate Leader, period.

It is a stalemate (the worst thing you could have is a stalemate). Again, one person (even an Attorney) cannot unilaterally remove a CEO *(or we would see that all the time, it just is not possible, that is the whole point of a Corporation as it is a Group of People). With a stalemate it will require a Judge to make a ruling on it (and of course that would require PROOF the person is right). Also the person seeking that relief would need to have "clean hands" to seek relief from a Court of Law (can't do bad and then ask a Court to help you) --- they sorta frown on that and dismiss the case.

Clean hands Means exactly that -- that your conduct was proper -- and they did nothing wrong (in the eyes of the Law). Taking monies (seems like the Treasurer or CFO does the money issues, but that is paying bills) by a person, the CFO or Financial Officer -- one thing is clear, a CFO cannot remove a CEO. Seems to me some of the prior posted statements about "owning" MMMA is wrong as a matter of Law -- a Corporate owner is the Shareholders or it's Members -- no one else has any power in a Corporation and usually the person with the most power in a Corporation is the CEO as He or She is responsible for all of the Corp. A CFO is not very powerful and does the Finances generally.

So in the end, I doubt anyone thought they were lining someone's pockets when they worked, donated, or sold t-shirts -- the money taking is really serious allegations and they are not going to go away based on denial -- it takes proof, as not only is it wrong, its fraud, and criminal to take corporate account monies and put them elsewhere.....you can be charged criminally in State or Federal Court if you stole money (and not to mention the tax issues for years from the IRS). If the mail, or emails on the net, or phone was used it's also wire or postal fraud.

The money for a "Non-Profit" should be in the non-profit, which has a special account or accounts -- if its not there, that is a REAL PROBLEM. the least is noted about, others are taxes would be due and that may implicate more issues of any "non-profit" status is lost or would be revoked.... one cannot just take the money for personal use. That's stealing. A "non-profit" returns all funds back to the Corp. to continue the mission and paying outragous pay is absurd too as that is not non-profit, its lining your pockets. Other serious issues exist but I am not going to list evey one --

So, the bottom line is making assertions about is being fully "licensed" (when no such license exists) is if it is not true from your own personal knowledge (not a guess, you know because you saw the documents or have copies of them) and you do not have this proof, it is really, really is silly -- someone will just say "Prove it" (and if you don't you look like a liar and your credibility is gone).

"Here's the Proof" and posting it is the proper way to address these issues not saying more words -- talk is cheap. Everyone has an opinion (and they all stink) and proof is all that matters --- if ya have the proof, post the actual scanned document --- if ya don't do not say that you do !!

M

As far as Mr Komorn, He is the President and owner of the 3MA organization. a fully Licensed 501c Non Profit Organization. If anyone is aware of the financial rules of a 501C non profit, is the Orgs books must be made public record. Not easy to steal anything that has So MUCH protective Governmental Oversite within its ranks.

Last edited by Timmahh; 04-03-2012 at 05:58 AM.

- 04-03-2012 05:49 AM -
"I'm pissed off because I stupidly gave the mmma almost $3000 over the past year and now it looks like that scumbag used it as his own personal stash account"

If this is true, I would Honestly like to speak with you about it. Over the phone even... If anyone stole or embezzled money from the 3MA, thus the Members and patients, I will throw the rope over the tree limb myself. Would you be willing to tell me who you gave money to? how it was given (cash Check CC ect) and perhaps dates and amounts?

I would be interested in cross referencing your donation times and amounts to the accounting books. If something is wrong, and money is missing. these small details May be the ones needed to prove culpability.

If it has actually occured, We (other Moderators and I) will bring charges ourselves.

Please let me know if you would be willing to share that info. We mods are only concerned with setting right Any wrongs that may of occured under Joes tenure.

Tim

Krusty made very valid points. Attempting to further defame his character won't make his concerns go away. This leads me to believe that the leaders of mmma and the CPU are more incestuous than either group would like us to believe.

How is encouraging someone to use violence against other cannabis activist valid? How does our being pissed off about that make us incestuous? Do you know what "valid" and "Incestuous" mean. From my vantage it seems like maybe they don't mean what you think they mean.. :rolleyes:

You're still avoiding what Krusty pointed out. And you are avoiding my comment about the possibilty of you, the cpu, being in bed (at some level) with the apparent default leader(s) of the current mmma.org. Your technique of criticizing the poster, while avoiding the content is not new and rather obvious. 

Why on earth are you the CPU and the MMMA.com not supportive of a showing of solidarity at the capital on April 17th? You can't steal that kind of publicity.

Archived