Just Don'T Know..

TheBeagle

Well,After all this crap that just happend recently,I just do not know whom I can trust here,BB Was a kool dude I met him at the market aswell as Tarzan,I know MK just by the forum (but he is a lawyer) I'm sorry but I do not and will not Trust Anyone in that profession,

So what's the deal? I enjoy this site ALOT and I love all the peeps here but Really I just cannot Wrap my head around all this BS.

Since BB is gone,I can ALREADY see how this site is going to turn out......a Giant Cluster flower of Mixed Messages,Mixed Political Reviews,Mixed Feelings,He said she said BS. I hope I'm wrong....

Regarding MK...I don't know the whole story nor do i Really give to defecates....but How can you put trust in someone WHO is never on the site? Atleast BB was on the site posting.....

Regarding BB.....I know his personally I have spoke with him Very nice guy. But I Still Cannot Trust Him now Cause of all this BS.

So who is gonna be the "Big Guy" and step up to the plate? We as a community Can only do so much...But who is gonna be the man to Lead the community?

I'm not picking sides either

Input please..

IMO, I think believe that each member that posts on the forum will bring the site back to what it should have been all along, we need growers and breeders to flourish again.

The politics will always be here they are a HUGE part of this site and it's members, my hopes would be that we as a group will make decisions some may not be great some might be, But everyone should have some form of input. If you have a idea on how to improve the site speak up Mod's/Staff can talk things over and openly discuss changes with the members of this great community.

I do know that BB, isn't running things anymore good guy or not, Change is part of life. I to don't know the details of what happened but IMO that's between the parties involved the less we dwell on the problems the easier it will be to turn the site into something great again something anyone that hits the page can relate to and enjoy. let the big boys roll around in the dirt, while we help turn the site around.

Who is running the show I think at this point we the members are? right or no. It's our comments and compassion that make MMMA what it is. Anywho yeah..

Trix

:bong2:

Without BlueBerry here I feel very lost and confused. I feel betrayed, like the site has been hijacked. For months and months he has been the head of this Association, and if he is no longer the leader/director I want to understand why, and most importantly what is the exact difference in stance the MMMA is taking now as opposed to 2 days ago. I'm not feeling that the answers given make sense. You can't have an obsessed, passionate and I will say crazed leader that is so devoted to the cause pushed out like this, saying "he's lost his way, forget about his arguments, and let's just keep moving forward." It doesn't add up.

I want to say as a patient and caregiver I don't trust dispensary owners, "compassion centers," or grow supply owners for that matter and their involvement with the government. It's such an obvious joke when all 3 open up in your home town in the same strip mall, all 3 owned by one "entrepreneur." Why are there several rich lawyers invested in these joints? You look like straight up capitalists who serve the mighty dollar and wanted to get rich quick off the sick patients our law was intended to protect. So many of you licked your chops at the thought of making cash in the medical scene just like California. But remember: easy come, easy go.

I'm at this site everyday to find out the truth of what is happening in regards to our law, and what next Bluberry says we need to focus on. If I needed advice on strains and grow tips honestly there are many other(better) sites dedicated to growing.

I can't believe a word of what I read around here now until I hear from Joe. It's ridiculous to have a moral force and voice of truth such as his silenced and banned in a night. From my prspective Joe Cain was and still is the legitimate spokesman of the MMMA. The vibes here are not going to be comfortable until there is some resolution or at least clarification.

As far as the site .... its a mess, it way outdated in which make it Easily hackable all the scripts are outdated (more holes) every other site i see honestly is much better Even the dam free forums.....this site could have 5x much more workability and usability better SEO faster if it were just updated.

Without BlueBerry here I feel very lost and confused. I feel betrayed, like the site has been hijacked. For months and months he has been the head of this Association, and if he is no longer the leader/director I want to understand why, and most importantly what is the exact difference in stance the MMMA is taking now as opposed to 2 days ago. I'm not feeling that the answers given make sense. You can't have an obsessed, passionate and I will say crazed leader that is so devoted to the cause pushed out like this, saying "he's lost his way, forget about his arguments, and let's just keep moving forward." It doesn't add up.

I want to say as a patient and caregiver I don't trust dispensary owners, "compassion centers," or grow supply owners for that matter and their involvement with the government. It's such an obvious joke when all 3 open up in your home town in the same strip mall, all 3 owned by one "entrepreneur." Why are there several rich lawyers invested in these joints? You look like straight up capitalists who serve the mighty dollar and wanted to get rich quick off the sick patients our law was intended to protect. So many of you licked your chops at the thought of making cash in the medical scene just like California. But remember: easy come, easy go.

I'm at this site everyday to find out the truth of what is happening in regards to our law, and what next Bluberry says we need to focus on. If I needed advice on strains and grow tips honestly there are many other(better) sites dedicated to growing.

I don't trust dispensary owners, "compassion centers," or grow supply owners for that matter

i agree and their is a lot of money at stake here in michigan we all no if you have been using marijuana for medical reasons be for the law passed

I can't believe a word of what I read around here now until I hear from Joe. It's ridiculous to have a moral force and voice of truth such as his silenced and banned in a night. From my prspective Joe Cain was and still is the legitimate spokesman of the MMMA. The vibes here are not going to be comfortable until there is some resolution or at least clarification.

As far as the site .... its a mess, it way outdated in which make it Easily hackable all the scripts are outdated (more holes) every other site i see honestly is much better Even the dam free forums.....this site could have 5x much more workability and usability better SEO faster if it were just updated.

i do not know much about weather the site could use a update or not because last time they tried it things went wrong

Well,After all this crap that just happend recently,I just do not know whom I can trust here,BB Was a kool dude I met him at the market aswell as Tarzan,I know MK just by the forum (but he is a lawyer) I'm sorry but I do not and will not Trust Anyone in that profession,

So what's the deal? I enjoy this site ALOT and I love all the peeps here but Really I just cannot Wrap my head around all this BS.

Since BB is gone,I can ALREADY see how this site is going to turn out......a Giant Cluster flower of Mixed Messages,Mixed Political Reviews,Mixed Feelings,He said she said BS. I hope I'm wrong....

Regarding MK...I don't know the whole story nor do i Really give to defecates....but How can you put trust in someone WHO is never on the site? Atleast BB was on the site posting.....

Regarding BB.....I know his personally I have spoke with him Very nice guy. But I Still Cannot Trust Him now Cause of all this BS.

So who is gonna be the "Big Guy" and step up to the plate? We as a community Can only do so much...But who is gonna be the man to Lead the community?

Input please..

This site would be so much further along, and we would not have people in lansing laughing their butt of every time they her jokes name, you guys are mostly newbies, and fell for joke, Im just glad none of you drank the koolaid before he left this site in tatters!

Peace

Jim

Jim is right, alot of you are newbies,

be your own person, no need to follow someone.

With all the raids going on, I'm amazed that blueberry would put folks in harms way, I just wait to hear news of the farmers markets being raided, if they say dispensarys are illegal, then doesn't it make sense that the probability of raids at farmers markets are inevitable.

Think about it, are you really safe?

Mixed feelings and messages are a good thing. Nothing changes and improves without new ideas.

As long as the MMMA has a consistent message to the rest of the world we should be able to air our ideas to each other without fear of reprisal.

THE MAIN THING IS OUR DEFENSE OF THE LAW!

As far as a new "Big Guy", I've found that in most organizations the leadership roles go to those who are willing to do the work.

There are many "leaders" here. There are many great ideas looking for a place to become a reality.

The community needs to treat this as a glitch, a bump in the road, not the end of the world.

We need to continue on in our fight to protect patients rights.

If you are willing to do the work you don't need a leader, just a group of like minded individuals with a will to win.

I'm confident that in the end this shake up will be a good thing.

We all need a boot in the behind from time to time to get us back on track.

Thats a pretty strong accusation, and any antisemitic/racial/ethnic slurs of that magnitude puts someone in a whole new class for me, that particular slur, is old school, deep rooted, and not easily learned these days outside of specific communities. If it is true, its got no business being brought here. I hope this accusation is addressed quickly, as im sure its going to grow into a pot o pooh rapidly...

Im just sayin..

You committed to calling a person a "kike" on Facebook and now are asking what's the deal?

It is hard to move forward if you continue to dwell on the past... Who said what ..who is right or wrong? Which came first the chicken or the egg?. That will not help us accomplish anything but You are right Joe was at one time a great voice for this community..but now Joe is not well he needs to focus on himself with much support from friends and family, ...and we all need to stand together and rebuild our community..change is not easy..but always offers a new path forward..we have a chance to grow as a stronger community now. I hope that you will be a part of that. AK

This site would be so much further along, and we would not have people in lansing laughing their butt of every time they her jokes name, you guys are mostly newbies, and fell for joke, Im just glad none of you drank the koolaid before he left this site in tatters!

Peace

Jim

That type of behavior is totally uncalled for. His name is Joe, do not use that name here, it is so disrespectful to Everyone. This whole notion and reference to Jim Jones and kool aid has got to stop. Your hatred outshines your peace sig Jim. This type of crap is what will keep us in Tatters and not allow us to heal.

You committed to calling a person a "kike" on Facebook and now are asking what's the deal?

Herbert as the new administrator you should not be the one bringing that type of language here. We have to stop all this hatred and try to heal. WE have to get back to our grass roots and right now Fight for our Rights or we are going to lose them. Take the bull by the horns and go to the positive, be a leader, help guide not hinder.

Herbert as the new administrator you should not be the one bringing that type of language here. We have to stop all this hatred and try to heal. WE have to get back to our grass roots and right now Fight for our Rights or we are going to lose them. Take the bull by the horns and go to the positive, be a leader, help guide not hinder.

Have we met? If so, when and where? Medcnman.

Peace

Jim

Great to see u back. Ftw

Peace

Jim

It's never good Karma to kick someone when there down. Joe is really not well..positive, negative, successes, failures we have all had them..he gave much time to our movement and for that we should be grateful, yes he could have left under better circumstances but sometimes the last person to admit they need help..is the one who needs it. Can we move forward please?

Ditto

It's never good Karma to kick someone when there down. Joe is really not well..positive, negative, successes, failures we have all had them..he gave much time to our movement and for that we should be grateful, yes he could have left under better circumstances but sometimes the last person to admit they need help..is the one who needs it. Can we move forward please?

Restlesslegs... If you know someone is trying to stir the pot..sometimes making others aware is necessary. I think that once you get to know Herbert..you will realize he is a leader and one you can get behind. And by the way, I left some info for you that you were asking for in another post about neuropathy..hope it helps. AK

Restlesslegs... If you know someone is trying to stir the pot..sometimes making others aware is necessary. I think that once you get to know Herbert..you will realize he is a leader and one you can get behind. And by the way, I left some info for you that you were asking for in another post about neuropathy..hope it helps. AK

All we know is someone stole the Pot and everyone is calling the Kettle black

Is the Pot Herbs now? Please elaborate on some more attributes of the new Kings...

Input please..

Archived