Just Don'T Know..

TheBeagle

Herbert as the new administrator you should not be the one bringing that type of language here. We have to stop all this hatred and try to heal. WE have to get back to our grass roots and right now Fight for our Rights or we are going to lose them. Take the bull by the horns and go to the positive, be a leader, help guide not hinder.

I apologize. There were several things that happened during the transition that really set me off. Threats of violence, and especially violent racism, even when typed into a computer cause an enormous amount of stress for those they are directed at. Frankly, it is all consuming until it ends.

I just want everybody to know that even in this brave new age, there are still things that will draw administrative action.

As far as the site .... its a mess, it way outdated in which make it Easily hackable all the scripts are outdated (more holes) every other site i see honestly is much better Even the dam free forums.....this site could have 5x much more workability and usability better SEO faster if it were just updated.

We've probably had enough of your updates I guess, Beagle.

Archived