Hello

Guest zigg01

Guest zigg01

the zig was bragging up the new bb website mmma.co before his edit...

So are you my dad That was until I seen my pm was still blocked on that one and not this one.

Thats the problem here is to many kidergarden tattletales on here and to many dads.are you a trouble maker?

Edited by zigg01

Im braging up 3mg to.How do you like that?That is Michigan medical marijuana growers check it out once bubblegrower gets it up and running again.And check out this site http://MMMA.CO/. take that marijuana ranch.

Arte you aware that mmma.co has stolen all of our user information? I do not want my info in the hands of a lunatic.

Guest zigg01

I just dont understand why some think they can tell you who you can be friends with and witch web sites you can and cant go to.Why they try to convince you what is right and what is wrong Im 40 years old I can make my own judgement quit trying to tell me what is right and what is wrong.Why cant I be on any site I choose Im also a menber on mocc are you gonna tell me Im wronge on that to.I dont need parents on here.

Guest zigg01

I dont trust CPU or Lawyers people become lawyers for one reason so they can flower you out of money.The more you pay the better they reprisent you.

• 2 weeks later...