Stolen User Information

When I sign up for a forum I have the expectation of some sort of privacy. Imagine my horror when I find that BB has set up a new site that is a clone of this site and my LOGIN CREDENTIALS WORK on his site. MY personal info has been stolen. The MMMA has a responsibility to keep my info private and this has been violated.

WHAT IS THE MMMA GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS BREECH OF SECURITY? Please respond in public on the forum as I'm sure thousands of other people also feel violated

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wondered about that. I tried to sign in and failed. DON'T TELL ME I'M BANNED ALREADY!! LOL

on a serious note. I believe a theft has been committed.

someone should alert the FBI!!!!

The information was stolen from the MMMA, they are responsible for resolving this issue.

Joe has everybodies info. He copied this entire site and released it as a dot com. I tried to access it to see what he has done but his site wont open. I looked at his FB page this morning. He is pretty much his own follower. I think his rants and raves will die down soon. As far as our info in his hands, i dont like it anymore than you do. Just another example of theft on his part. Medcnman.

this was in my email, am getting more and more pissed about this

The old MMMMa took the farmers markets away. They dudn;t care about you. They narced in Lansing. They tried in Jackson. This model will spread. Patients and caregivers will not be chained to the dispensary model alone. Thanks, Bb

This is definately theft of info. wow

Yes joe cain will do anything to feed his madness...

Miss use all our info No Problem!

I wonder about the Jackson Market feeding his coffers...

I understand about 30 vender tables were rented each weekend at $75 a wack thata $2250.00 per weekend

$9670 per Month...

I wonder where the $ went?

Yes joe cain will do anything to feed his madness...

Miss use all our info No Problem!

I wonder about the Jackson Market feeding his coffers...

I understand about 30 vender tables were rented each weekend at $75 a wack thata $2250.00 per weekend

$9670 per Month...

I wonder where the $ went?

I know where it went and I turned that info over to Michael. I can say, it did not go to the 3MA. Medcnman.

Guest animal1x

I wondered about that. I tried to sign in and failed. DON'T TELL ME I'M BANNED ALREADY!! LOL

on a serious note. I believe a theft has been committed.

someone should alert the FBI!!!!

Joe has everybodies info. He copied this entire site and released it as a dot com. I tried to access it to see what he has done but his site wont open. I looked at his FB page this morning. He is pretty much his own follower. I think his rants and raves will die down soon. As far as our info in his hands, i dont like it anymore than you do. Just another example of theft on his part. Medcnman.

This is theft of private, confidential log in information, that is now on another website that is unauthorized to have it, and could possibly turn into an identity theft issue for someone. It was stolen from this forum, is a very serious issue, and I expect to have more than a tongue-in-cheek "some one should call the FBI..." or a shoulder shrug "...he has everybody's info..." as answers to some very serious security breach issues.

What, if anything, is being done about the theft of private log-in information?

Animal

Edited by animal1x

I know where it went and I turned that info over to Michael. I can say, it did not go to the 3MA. Medcnman.

I was being told it was going to caregivers selling at least cost to make oil for cancer patients and provide for those without funds to purchase for all their needs . I was given some items on my first visit . I never saw more then 10 caregivers and even less . I always found someone willing to help ease the financial burden there based on my low income . I paid more then I believed I could sustian but less then what was already 30 to 70 % lower then illegal market prices for true medical grade cannabis . The State should just make sure CTC CTP PTC PTP is supported as legal and all this fighting over distribution , arrests , and conflicts would be mute from the friendships people have made . Only persons on the program would have legal access . Patients with like conditions are very understanding of eachother and helpful . It would be a good thing . I guess I am pretty clueless and naive . I do know Michigans cannabis penallties are way to severe in our times also . That has become counter producive for all Citizens .

This is a sticky situation. We are posting in a public domain so our posts are not protected unless we state that they can not be copied or shared with written permission.

As for our log information that is subject to any governing rules set forth in the organisation's policy and guidelines.

As for the sites look and feel is a matter of copy right. I do not recall reading anything on this site regarding a right to intellectual property. How ever I do see this: Community Forum Software by IP.Board

Licensed to: MMMA, Michigan Medical Marijuana Association. Just tried to log in and no go, so not all information was taken.