Stolen User Information

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This isn't so much about posts it's about private information like private messages and passwords, I don't know bout anyone else but I use the same password here as other places like email. He has all of that and nothing is going to stop him from reading private messages and stealing passwords heck he already stole the website.

Guest animal1x

I was willing to put up with a lot of different stuff, but the rather flippant replies to this security breach is the last straw. Even the darn online petition site "Care2" at least sent people a heads up when they got hacked. Here we got nothing except some bull shiite answers like it was not important.

I never did post up much here but I did spend a lot of time here just lurking. Not anymore. I won't be back except to check that my info has been removed. This will be my last post on this site.

LongHaired Bri, I sent you a pm, but just in case:

Please delete the user account/profile associated with this user name: "Animal1x"

Edited by animal1x

I just changed all my passwords! My ip was banned on this site so its automaticly banned on that site lol. He posted a post on Facebook from a supposed annonmous Rep at the capitol who said all these wonderful things about Joe. Obviously he made another ID and posted all those good things about himself LOL. Does it get any weirder than all this? I mean what kind of person creates a bunch of identities to all say good things about himself? And then coppies an entire website and gives it a new address? Man I feel like Im in the twilight zone! If there is a user still on here by the name Michigan Representive who only has a few posts, its Joe. I hope they get the other site down soon or press charges for theft. Thanks for sending the cease and desist but honestly I dont think that he is smart enough to take it down. Thats why I changed passwords on all my personal accounts.

I just changed all my passwords! My ip was banned on this site so its automaticly banned on that site lol. He posted a post on Facebook from a supposed annonmous Rep at the capitol who said all these wonderful things about Joe. Obviously he made another ID and posted all those good things about himself LOL. Does it get any weirder than all this? I mean what kind of person creates a bunch of identities to all say good things about himself? And then coppies an entire website and gives it a new address? Man I feel like Im in the twilight zone! If there is a user still on here by the name Michigan Representive who only has a few posts, its Joe. I hope they get the other site down soon or press charges for theft. Thanks for sending the cease and desist but honestly I dont think that he is smart enough to take it down. Thats why I changed passwords on all my personal accounts.

Flowergirl, I feel like I've been in the Twilight Zone since yesterday morning when this stuff started.

I see joe and some other users are active on that site,

WOW I guess the sheep must follow their master>>>>>>

roofratMI, on 05 April 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

I copied this from the MMMA site. Is this account stolen or did Medcnman go to the dark side?

Posted Today, 11:54 AM

I are just wondering who the mods are on here?I would like to be one if there isnt any.

This post has been edited by zigg01: Today, 11:55 AM

I'm out of the loop regarding this latest kerfuffle and hadn't yet formed an opinion of who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. But the copying of this site - legal or not - is unquestionably unethical. It has convinced me that the individual responsible is at present NOT one of the good guys.

z

Could one of the administrators please check out why I / we can't change some our personal info. I tried to change my e mail address as well as pass word and it won't work, just keeps telling me my e mail addresses don't match. Considering we have been "cloned" over to another forum we should be changing our personal information.

ok one thing about a web page as i have hosted lots of them at one pont in my life, when you got to host they do a web check like abc,,com if that comes back as being used the hosting severies will check org and so on till one is open and any one can use a web name. as far as the teplet any one can use one if it was given free, sorry to say it,that is why you do not use a open soruse. if who ever is updaten a site do not use a opensoruse, use dream weaver mx, that way you can uplode usen the ftp. and then only the web master has the site on his or her computer, and that way no one can copy it. well have a great day every one