Wonder Where The $ Went?

369939_100000099713026_2010385775_q.jpgJosh Copeposted toJoe Cain20 minutes ago near Coldwater, MII've been collecting table fees for the jackson farmers market since it started. 1 time since we started did we hit 30 paying vendors. i say paying because every week we have cut people breaks or not even charged vendors. we average between 20-25 tables a week. out of those at least 2-3 don't even pay because they help patients in other ways. and another 3-5 don't even pay the full amount if ...they're only there one day. out of the table money comes the funds to take care of some patients that can't always afford meds and to help some of the people that help keep the place running. after expenses the money is split evenly with our landlord. to say that we get 30 full tables a week is laughable seeing how we completely ran out of dry meds there just a few weekends ago. if anybody has some questions about the market or anything i have said here feel free to message me. we help so many sick people at that market it would be a shame to see it ruined by the same vendors we tried to help uplift.

Josh this facebook posting begs the question...

Why would U and joe cain pay $1.000.00 a week for rent?

Sounds High...

Well mr. ranch its obvious that you and joe had some issues away from this site cause your pouncing on him on every topic posted. Thats cool im not bitchin, joe is a dink, i didnt like him before all of this happend but I really think the intentions of the farm market was to help. That said, I hope the market takes a long look at whats happened and makes the necessary adjustments. Joe is just the one that got cought, but we all know its never just one guy, theres prolly 5 more sittin at home in the corner with a bonnet on suckin their thumb & hoping they dont get busted too. I say this with the most respect Mr ranch, I know you were on here when I first joined in the begining.

What did bb get busted for? is he in jail? I didnt know there was a bust involved, more info please!

Well mr. ranch its obvious that you and joe had some issues away from this site cause your pouncing on him on every topic posted. Thats cool im not bitchin, joe is a dink, i didnt like him before all of this happend but I really think the intentions of the farm market was to help. That said, I hope the market takes a long look at whats happened and makes the necessary adjustments. Joe is just the one that got cought, but we all know its never just one guy, theres prolly 5 more sittin at home in the corner with a bonnet on suckin their thumb & hoping they dont get busted too. I say this with the most respect Mr ranch, I know you were on here when I first joined in the begining.

369939_100000099713026_2010385775_q.jpgJosh Copeposted toJoe Cain20 minutes ago near Coldwater, MII've been collecting table fees for the jackson farmers market since it started. 1 time since we started did we hit 30 paying vendors. i say paying because every week we have cut people breaks or not even charged vendors. we average between 20-25 tables a week. out of those at least 2-3 don't even pay because they help patients in other ways. and another 3-5 don't even pay the full amount if ...they're only there one day. out of the table money comes the funds to take care of some patients that can't always afford meds and to help some of the people that help keep the place running. after expenses the money is split evenly with our landlord. to say that we get 30 full tables a week is laughable seeing how we completely ran out of dry meds there just a few weekends ago. if anybody has some questions about the market or anything i have said here feel free to message me. we help so many sick people at that market it would be a shame to see it ruined by the same vendors we tried to help uplift.

Josh this facebook posting begs the question...

Why would U and joe cain pay $1.000.00 a week for rent?

Sounds High...

I believe the amount of rent is a certain percentage of gross revenue. You make the best deal you can and then try and live with it.

Marijuana Ranch, is $1000 really a lot of money to rent a entire building in a downtown area for 2 days?

Have you ever looked into rental fee's for a wedding hall or banquet room for a day?

Do you think that there might be a premium charged by the property owner for risk assumed?

Is not Jackson a depresed real estate market?

What us suggest is possible...

It's also possible it's in the bb matress.

Well mr. ranch its obvious that you and joe had some issues away from this site cause your pouncing on him on every topic posted.

Pretty Obv,

Looking forward to the new season, As The Medical Marijuana World Turns, staring all the drama queens from season one.

This should be better than TrueTV.

Archived