Will The Real Timmahh Please Stand Up

Timmahh I am wondering if your for real or not. When this site was down I searched everywhere to try to find any information on what was going on. I ran across some post by you. First you were for Joe and he was as perfect as they get and you two were best buds. Then you post that you are not for him Only, Only when bunny muffin hit the fan over here. Then you state that you could not have said bad things about Joe because he was at the realm and you had to basically kiss his donkey. That song and dance is not sitting right with me because no one had to and they could have left here and waited out the storm.

I can not put my faith or trust in you and especially not as a moderator. I think it would be best for the future of the MMMA you recuse yourself since the wind might change and you'll flop to whichever side is the flavor of the month.

Timmahh I am wondering if your for real or not. When this site was down I searched everywhere to try to find any information on what was going on. I ran across some post by you. First you were for Joe and he was as perfect as they get and you two were best buds. Then you post that you are not for him Only, Only when bunny muffin hit the fan over here. Then you state that you could not have said bad things about Joe because he was at the realm and you had to basically kiss his donkey. That song and dance is not sitting right with me because no one had to and they could have left here and waited out the storm.

I can not put my faith or trust in you and especially not as a moderator. I think it would be best for the future of the MMMA you recuse yourself since the wind might change and you'll flop to whichever side is the flavor of the month.

I think a lot of people believed in Joe and were completely caught off gaurd by what just transpired. The whole situation is bad but I dont think we should be running off any moderators. He probably thought Joe was a great person along with just about everyone else on the site. Can we just let the finger pointing go and get on with life? If he was really loyal to Joe he would have followed him to the other site. Not everyone here even the moderators realized they were being lied to and manipulated.

Edited by Flowergirl

Restless, and any one else.

Let me start by saying when I became a mod last fall, it was out of surprise. I logged on one day and I was a Mod. Not sure how long it had been there before I even noticed it. Though I don't think it took me too long to notice something was different when I logged in.

I was surprised and kind of happy about it, this was about 4 weeks prior to the crash.

Since that point on, As a Mod here, I have worked hard like our other staff to do much for the forum and the community as I could.

Like most, i have been to other forums, and am a member of many of them as well. Some are full open and in a free for all nature, unlike the 3MA. I post on a few of them as some are aware, and I use this same user name as I make no attempts to hide who I am. While I am posting on these "Other Forums" I am just a member like anyone else. I also do not really even talk about my Mod status here at the 3MA unless I am forced to. Mostly because I would like to voice my Own opinions, like anyone else. Being a Mod here, Having the same user name, It can be difficult for some to disassociate a member of one forum, as a mod on another one. It is part of those Mod Politics Michael was discussion on PGT this evening.

In some sites, it was not possible to have my own opinion because I was a mod here on the 3MA, and many just assumed because I am a Mod here, then I am a Voice for Joe, not the 3MA, or even myself when I post in other forums. Basic Guilty by association. As unfortunate as it is, I have a right to have my voice, and my opinion, and I should be able to defend myself when attacked, regardless of reason. Would you not agree with that? Its the internet, And Some people love drama, I do not but as a Mod, we deal with that on a daily bases. Just look at the events of the last 7 days here and try to convince anyone otherwise, and it often spill over to other online sights as well. That is an unfortunate reality.

Did I defend Joe when he spoke the message that we need to protect the message of the 3MA as an organization yes. Did I defend him on other points yes.

Did I see issues with many points of his, Sure did. I would bet everyone who left or was removed as former staff did too. I wasnt happy with all the bans, and spoke with Joe many times to lift them in hopes we could get to today in all honesty.

When I would be on these other fourms, I would post on these forums, whether I was posting my opinions or my views, which were totally un connected to the 3MA here, some made it their objective to be sure it wasnt long before the Hate Joe Cain crew were there to be sure Joe got a piece of their mind. I have no problem with that in the least. But they should of voicing their concerns, issues and grievences of Joe, to Joe. Not me or any other staff, regardless of website we are on. There were a few that wanted to project their hatred and despise of Joe onto me, and I wont have it. It is not my hatred to accept, and I simply wont do it.

I Defended this Organization, which included Joe as CEO. They Kind of went hand in hand until last Friday.

But does that mean I can not have my own mind, or defend my self when others are attacking Joe, via me?

Can I be an Arsehole, Yes. My ex wife will agree, I can be. Most will tend to get that way when the feel others trying to crap on them. Me, I

'll pick it up and throw it right back at.

But I Don't like feeling like I need to defend myself at every turn, no one does I think.

I am passionate about all the wrongs I see the state pushing on our Patients, Caregivers, and even our general populace. It makes me upset when I hear of patients and those really hurting suffering, and hear they are without medicine ect... Its not a good feeling.

But to say I always speak as a Mod of the 3MA, regardless of where I post on the internet is absurd. To go farther to say I shouldn't have my own voice and opinion, solely because I am a Mod on the 3MA, or what the Voice of the CEO is saying and hold any staff to it on any internet forum, is wrong on a few levels imo.

When I took the Position as a Mod last yr, I made a Commitment to fighting to save the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. To helping Patients and Caregivers to make connections, to get the information the seek. As well as to All the citizens interested in Cannabis as medicine, and to what seemed to be the right message. I am still here to do that. Joe made a lot of good points He made just as many or more bad ones.

I know I may of been a bit less than respectable, and at times, down right rude. But I will Treat people as they treat me, I have always offered my hand first, but when its slapped, you pull it back in and take up gaurd. I will take a grain of salt to a few jabs, but when I feel my opinion, or my voice is being attacked because of an association to someone others dont like a lot, Im going to stand up and tell you like it is.

It is my right.

with that said. I have worked very hard over the last 6 months as A mod to facilitate many ways to improve the forum for the entire community. I have offered Joe numerous ways to improve advertising here to allow money to build to do things like pay for busses. Maybe fund an OutReach program, or other Community connections. Joe was having none of it.

My intentions since joining the site, has been to fight to save the Act We the People passed. But as an individual I will put my voice, weight, and energy behind that 150%. Like many, I am passionate about this effort we are all working for, and when we are in a heated debate, also as mentioned on PGT tonight, we all can be a little less than tight lipped when we are arguing topics close to the heart, and say things we probably should not have.

Michael and I have spoken a lot over the last 2 weeks. A Lot has happened as we are all aware.

If I have said things that have offended people here, or elsewhere, Please accept my humble apology.

If I may offer it up like this. If you felt Joe was being attacked through you, how you would respond after a while.

I hope you also seen the other non heated discussions that were had with the same people, at the same time we where hammering each other in other threads.

For me, Now that Joe is gone, I am happy that we can finally get the dissention overwith, and it would be nice for everyone to be able to wipe the slate so to speak, when It comes to past troubled thread, both here and elsewehre.

Like most of us, I am ready to get to the matter at hand of continuing to protect the Patients, Caregivers and the Law we Passed, and making the 3MA what it should of been last summer.

I know I can say some pretty edgy things, but my heart and soul are into this fight, and this community, and I will defend it with what I can, though I may of not of handled it the best way I could have.

Nobody should have to Bear the Weight of Somebody else's burdens.

TO the point of leaving and waiting for things to "Blow Over" I took the active approach and used my position to do what I could to facilitate the direction we had to go. If you have an issue with that, I am not sure how to respond other than saying.

Given the same scenario, I would do it again, If it means we are were were are at right here, right now.

Thanks Newbie. I know I can be harsh at times, but I am an Honest outspoken American, and I will own my words. good and bad.

It has been a major contention with me to see the years go by, when a person's word has become only as deep as their wallet.

For me, it really is about what is right, even if I have to be wrong to see it happen.

Tim I hate all this drama and I like coming here when things aren't so political and crazy like it has been. I could not keep coming here if I did not question your integrity and trustworthiness since you are one of the moderators and represent the MMMA. I do not like all the contempt that I have seen it is disheartening to see people be so cruel. I am not trying to stir the pot but could not just sit back with the knowledge of what you have written and not say something.

My biggest concern was you being so two faced and how in the world can anyone put their trust in someone like that? If I met you maybe I would feel differently but in this cyber world we can only be known for what we write. You had a choice, we all do, on what we write. I like Joe but I did not cut others for not liking him only that they should not say such degrading and hurtful things about Anyone not just Joe. It is a free for all bash and when are we all going to be accountable for what we say to each other.

As a moderator, all the moderators here, need to address the out right mean things people say. That is not censorship as some would say or think it is. If we were all out somewhere and talking wouldn't you all speak up and tell the person they were out of line? I know not all post can be watched, there are just too many of them, but I have seen even the moderators say things here that were uncalled for. You all have to have higher standards that is part of being a moderator. We do have a right to our own opinions but we do not have the right to be cruel and say nasty things about other people.

I think the one point that's clouded by everything that has taken place is Tim and the other mods were trying to preserve the organization itself. In a conversation I had with Tim I mentioned the similarities between this organization and local government, city counsels and township boards. Just because one board member jumps ship doesn't give us the ability to openly discuss details or even openly display our personal opinions. It just doesn't work that way whether its here or in the board room. There is pretty much an unwritten policy to protect your "community" until the facts play out on their own. It all boils down to professional ethics. Now did I commend BB on occasion, yes I did.....did I think something was wrong when he began to rant and members started to get banned and run off, absolutely! We have to realize the moderators were placed in a difficult position. They only did as directed, didn't rock the boat until it needed to be rocked and held this place together as best as they could.

Just because one board member jumps ship doesn't give us the ability to openly discuss details or even openly display our personal opinions. It just doesn't work that way whether its here or in the board room. There is pretty much an unwritten policy to protect your "community" until the facts play out on their own. It all boils down to professional ethics..

What you say here is exactly what I am talking about. They represent the MMMA and if there are posts floating around out there that are not written in a professional and ethical way then the rep of this site is tarnished. That includes here. We do not need that especially now. Taking on the position as a moderator means that you should conduct yourself in all capacities with up most care. I know being a mod is not an easy task but just as if you were chosen and accepted a job like this you would have to conduct yourself in a professional manner or you would be fired. If a mod is not capable or not willing to do that then they should not be one.

I don't think people should be banned or not able to voice an opinion but it should be done in a respectful manner. There is a huge difference when we talk about the issues at hand and talking to or about other people.

you are partially correct, some of us were very aware we were being lied to and manipulated in the past few weeks. Q.

...and, some of us realized we were being manipulated and lied to about a year or so ago.

Hopefully, time will help heal all wounds. My wife and I are simply patients.

It appears that the MMMA is headed in the right direction. Dare I say that the future is so bright that we have to wear shades?

Mizerman

Edited by mizerman

What you say here is exactly what I am talking about. They represent the MMMA and if there are posts floating around out there that are not written in a professional and ethical way then the rep of this site is tarnished. That includes here. We do not need that especially now. Taking on the position as a moderator means that you should conduct yourself in all capacities with up most care. I know being a mod is not an easy task but just as if you were chosen and accepted a job like this you would have to conduct yourself in a professional manner or you would be fired. If a mod is not capable or not willing to do that then they should not be one.

I don't think people should be banned or not able to voice an opinion but it should be done in a respectful manner. There is a huge difference when we talk about the issues at hand and talking to or about other people.

Because this movement is political you are correct. There is a level of credibility that must be maintained. Damage control is essential as well. All of us that are involved on other MM forums need to conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects the movements efforts to preserve our law. As far as bashing BB, that simply will not help us at all. Obviously something is wrong and he is not our main focus at this point. This forum will survive this mess, now let's work on restoring and maintaining our credibility with the ones who have control.....the politicians.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Id have a hard time disagreeing with ya on this one! I have to say, I myself have gone off on people major, in this site i got put in the corner first, way before timmah, than vacation, than banned! I do have a hard time with alot of these mods, Who I dont even Know! But I do know they stayed and agreed with the b.s going on here! with that being said, There are a few Mods that left and came back, I am glad to see them! :goodjob:

i can assure anyone reading this that tim is a stellar human being and a man that is true to his word. i have known tim for a while now and he has told me with conviction on several occasions that all he has is his daughter and his word as a man and just recently i seen him put to the test on it.

fact is i gave him the test! i challenged our friendship with doubt and i never felt so bad in my life after doing it, i still apologize to him for it, but tim is a forgive and forget type of guy and holds true friendships close to his heart. tim is a righteous man with solid convictions and i am proud to have him as a close friend. he and i have been through a lot together in the past few months.

we were challenged hard and tim was always the voice of reason on almost every topic we discussed and believe me we had many all nighters seeking answers. bottom line is i love tim like a brother, we have shared a lot and he will always be my BFF LOL tim i love ya my friend and yes i still am sorry about a few days ago brother! :bighug: Q

Dude, I dont know any of you in the real world, and It is real hard not to take what im gonna say personal, But let me assure you this is not ment to demean you as a person, I think all of you new mods, should recuse yourselves, lets see how things roll!

Restless, and any one else.

Let me start by saying when I became a mod last fall, it was out of surprise. I logged on one day and I was a Mod. Not sure how long it had been there before I even noticed it. Though I don't think it took me too long to notice something was different when I logged in.

I was surprised and kind of happy about it, this was about 4 weeks prior to the crash.

Since that point on, As a Mod here, I have worked hard like our other staff to do much for the forum and the community as I could.

Like most, i have been to other forums, and am a member of many of them as well. Some are full open and in a free for all nature, unlike the 3MA. I post on a few of them as some are aware, and I use this same user name as I make no attempts to hide who I am. While I am posting on these "Other Forums" I am just a member like anyone else. I also do not really even talk about my Mod status here at the 3MA unless I am forced to. Mostly because I would like to voice my Own opinions, like anyone else. Being a Mod here, Having the same user name, It can be difficult for some to disassociate a member of one forum, as a mod on another one. It is part of those Mod Politics Michael was discussion on PGT this evening.

In some sites, it was not possible to have my own opinion because I was a mod here on the 3MA, and many just assumed because I am a Mod here, then I am a Voice for Joe, not the 3MA, or even myself when I post in other forums. Basic Guilty by association. As unfortunate as it is, I have a right to have my voice, and my opinion, and I should be able to defend myself when attacked, regardless of reason. Would you not agree with that? Its the internet, And Some people love drama, I do not but as a Mod, we deal with that on a daily bases. Just look at the events of the last 7 days here and try to convince anyone otherwise, and it often spill over to other online sights as well. That is an unfortunate reality.

Did I defend Joe when he spoke the message that we need to protect the message of the 3MA as an organization yes. Did I defend him on other points yes.

Did I see issues with many points of his, Sure did. I would bet everyone who left or was removed as former staff did too. I wasnt happy with all the bans, and spoke with Joe many times to lift them in hopes we could get to today in all honesty.

When I would be on these other fourms, I would post on these forums, whether I was posting my opinions or my views, which were totally un connected to the 3MA here, some made it their objective to be sure it wasnt long before the Hate Joe Cain crew were there to be sure Joe got a piece of their mind. I have no problem with that in the least. But they should of voicing their concerns, issues and grievences of Joe, to Joe. Not me or any other staff, regardless of website we are on. There were a few that wanted to project their hatred and despise of Joe onto me, and I wont have it. It is not my hatred to accept, and I simply wont do it.

I Defended this Organization, which included Joe as CEO. They Kind of went hand in hand until last Friday.

But does that mean I can not have my own mind, or defend my self when others are attacking Joe, via me?

Can I be an Arsehole, Yes. My ex wife will agree, I can be. Most will tend to get that way when the feel others trying to crap on them. Me, I

'll pick it up and throw it right back at.

But I Don't like feeling like I need to defend myself at every turn, no one does I think.

I am passionate about all the wrongs I see the state pushing on our Patients, Caregivers, and even our general populace. It makes me upset when I hear of patients and those really hurting suffering, and hear they are without medicine ect... Its not a good feeling.

But to say I always speak as a Mod of the 3MA, regardless of where I post on the internet is absurd. To go farther to say I shouldn't have my own voice and opinion, solely because I am a Mod on the 3MA, or what the Voice of the CEO is saying and hold any staff to it on any internet forum, is wrong on a few levels imo.

When I took the Position as a Mod last yr, I made a Commitment to fighting to save the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. To helping Patients and Caregivers to make connections, to get the information the seek. As well as to All the citizens interested in Cannabis as medicine, and to what seemed to be the right message. I am still here to do that. Joe made a lot of good points He made just as many or more bad ones.

I know I may of been a bit less than respectable, and at times, down right rude. But I will Treat people as they treat me, I have always offered my hand first, but when its slapped, you pull it back in and take up gaurd. I will take a grain of salt to a few jabs, but when I feel my opinion, or my voice is being attacked because of an association to someone others dont like a lot, Im going to stand up and tell you like it is.

It is my right.

with that said. I have worked very hard over the last 6 months as A mod to facilitate many ways to improve the forum for the entire community. I have offered Joe numerous ways to improve advertising here to allow money to build to do things like pay for busses. Maybe fund an OutReach program, or other Community connections. Joe was having none of it.

My intentions since joining the site, has been to fight to save the Act We the People passed. But as an individual I will put my voice, weight, and energy behind that 150%. Like many, I am passionate about this effort we are all working for, and when we are in a heated debate, also as mentioned on PGT tonight, we all can be a little less than tight lipped when we are arguing topics close to the heart, and say things we probably should not have.

Michael and I have spoken a lot over the last 2 weeks. A Lot has happened as we are all aware.

If I have said things that have offended people here, or elsewhere, Please accept my humble apology.

If I may offer it up like this. If you felt Joe was being attacked through you, how you would respond after a while.

I hope you also seen the other non heated discussions that were had with the same people, at the same time we where hammering each other in other threads.

For me, Now that Joe is gone, I am happy that we can finally get the dissention overwith, and it would be nice for everyone to be able to wipe the slate so to speak, when It comes to past troubled thread, both here and elsewehre.

Like most of us, I am ready to get to the matter at hand of continuing to protect the Patients, Caregivers and the Law we Passed, and making the 3MA what it should of been last summer.

I know I can say some pretty edgy things, but my heart and soul are into this fight, and this community, and I will defend it with what I can, though I may of not of handled it the best way I could have.

Nobody should have to Bear the Weight of Somebody else's burdens.

I can totaly understand and feel what your saying, but you flip flopped like a fish out of water and you should recuse your admin status here! and once again, I dont know you in the real world, but Ive read enough online of your stuff to know what im saying should happen and like now,

You can complain all you want about my posts, hell I was a joke beleiver! and I write more b.s than prob any one! But I am and was not a mod! I think you should be a member and nothing more, unless you re earn it!

Peace

Jim

I never believed a word Joke said, As for Tim give him a chance,And the rest of the Mods too

Please do not use that word here. His name Is Joe, he is a good man going through his own h e double hockey sticks. Do not sully MMMA with this type of cruelty and immaturity.

I never believed a word Joke said, As for Tim give him a chance,And the rest of the Mods too

I wasnt trying to be disrespectful to any of them! Like I said, I dont even know these guys, and realy it dont have alot to do with the so called flip floppin, bunny muffin I know I have flip flopped and im sure some one can find something in here to prove it,

And I also know its not easy to run a site like this, and ya cant just get rid of every one like now, Im realy thinking other than who ever realy took this site back over, or over, should realy be willing go make alot of new admin changes, I have personaly in real life nothing against any one that I have only read their words online! Im actualy possitive, I could get along with 99% of the people on this site!

oh doo dod im sounding like obama, We need change.

Peace

Jim

LOL "doo dod"

I am sure I would get along with almost everyone here. There are some nice, cool, funny, intelligent, easy going, thoughtful, informative, heck I could go on forever just thinking of post I read about describing the people here. But if this is to be a new beginning here then we need to go back to the grass roots and make sure some rules are put back in place. The forum rules state you should not be demeaning to others that it won't be tolerated (my writing that of the top of my head think ya get the drift). The mods need to make sure this is enforced. It would be a much nicer place for everyone. I think right now we are losing some members because of all this drama and new members or guest do not want to be a part of it.

We All need to work together to make this a place we can all enjoy.

I wasnt trying to be disrespectful to any of them! Like I said, I dont even know these guys, and realy it dont have alot to do with the so called flip floppin, bunny muffin I know I have flip flopped and im sure some one can find something in here to prove it,

And I also know its not easy to run a site like this, and ya cant just get rid of every one like now, Im realy thinking other than who ever realy took this site back over, or over, should realy be willing go make alot of new admin changes, I have personaly in real life nothing against any one that I have only read their words online! Im actualy possitive, I could get along with 99% of the people on this site!

oh doo dod im sounding like obama, We need change.

Peace

Jim

Timmahh is a good man. I sat with him in Lansing after the hearings, and at a friends house. He left nothing but a good impression on me.

I am proud to know him, and we are lucky to have an intelligent, and loyal moderator on the team here.

I hope you are correct, time will tell.

:goodjob:

Because this movement is political you are correct. There is a level of credibility that must be maintained. Damage control is essential as well. All of us that are involved on other MM forums need to conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects the movements efforts to preserve our law. As far as bashing BB, that simply will not help us at all. Obviously something is wrong and he is not our main focus at this point. This forum will survive this mess, now let's work on restoring and maintaining our credibility with the ones who have control.....the politicians.

You dont like it when we call him Joke ? How bout prick, a hole, self centered, double standard living butthole. I hadnt posted on here in over a year but ive been watching whats been happening and it makes me sick. came back made a post he didnt like and he locked me out. A friend of mine had to come on and kiss donkey for me to get my rights back. I think he swings from the scheutte tree.

You dont like it when we call him Joke ? How bout prick, a hole, self centered, double standard living butthole. I hadnt posted on here in over a year but ive been watching whats been happening and it makes me sick. came back made a post he didnt like and he locked me out. A friend of mine had to come on and kiss donkey for me to get my rights back. I think he swings from the scheutte tree.

Stop this crap would ya? Enough, enough, enough! Come on everyone needs to get off kicking everyone and start working together. This abusive BS has got to stop it is going nowhere and only showing disrespect, ignorance, and an extreme lack of maturity.

but because I am open enough that I willingly use my Same username on multiple forums, does that not say something about owning my own word? regardless of the forum I post them on? I have no need to hide who I am on 3 different forums. Seems disingenuous to me personally. I know who I am, and I am not ashamed to be who I am. I have no reason to be.

and lets go ahead and be clear, this concerns One internet forum, RIU. rollitup for those that dont know of it.

RIU is ran in a free for all manor, is minimally moderated, and all members can basically say what they want. Does that mean they should? Not always, but heated debates get heated. That is why they are heated debates. That is the way that forum has been as long as I have been there and I have seen and read some truly spiteful content over the years.

I ve made my peace. Its up to others to accept or reject it, as is their right to do.