Will The Real Timmahh Please Stand Up

I hope that when you do post anywhere that you have seen what kind of damage it can do to your rep as a mod and to that of MMMA. I think you have and I am out there and don't pull punches, if I see what to me is a wrong I have to speak up or I feel like I am being two faced. It is one of those things that the air needed to cleared about. I am hoping we can all get along and look to a new way of conducting ourselves and owning what we do. I don't belong to a bunch of groups I only go to two more that are basically connected and my writing makes it really obvious who I am, think most of them there know who I am here. For my own personal reasons only is the why behind a different screen name and has nothing to do with me trying to hide who I am. I'll tell you to your face always if you call me out on anything no matter who you are, that is the way I roll, but I do not insult people when I do it and if I do I will be the first to apologize.

I appreciate your candor Restless. And I was not referring to you specifically with the different screen names, but just the internet and people in general. Many use them for multiple reasons. I just have no time or care to do such things. To much more important business to tend to.

but where does the line be drawn between being a Mod/Admin of One forum? or just a member in any other forum similar or not?

Maybe I could of changed my user name, been more hidden, deceitful, but that is not in me. I stand my my word, and Im not afraid to share mine, and own it, and i ll listen to yours, but owning your words is your responsibility im sure you can agree.

I was a member of many forums and a mod/admin of others over the years Before the 3MA.

Do all my posts from those other forums from yrs or even weeks or day back have any reflection to my Status as a Mod here? More importantly Should it?

My life on other forums it mine to control, just as yours is.

"Do all my posts from those other forums from yrs or even weeks or day back have any reflection to my Status as a Mod here? More importantly Should it?

My life on other forums it mine to control, just as yours is."

I am not talking years but the past few months. Sorry yes if you are representing that site or group as an administrator, mod, president etc. when you post somewhere else I think so because it will reflect back on it. I am not a mod but I still would not come here and bash another site I belong to, or pose to be friends with people here while calling them names on other sites after they are here as some are doing right now at this site. Nor would I go and bash this site at other forums if I truly cared about it and I was in the capacity of representing that site. As part of the "staff" here everyone is accountable for their actions as all of you know by now if you are not held to that then havoc can break loose.

edited cause I tend to misspell words! :)

on this forum you are totally right but to say I have a responsibility to stifle my voice, because of my assocation is what allows our government to do what they are doing to us right now.

We simply Must have the basic fundamental rights of free speech, irrelevant of our associations. Otherwise, no one has their own voice as it becomes only a voice of oligarchy.

My voice else where is my voice. My voice as a Moderator here should not be weighed else where. Especially when nearly all of it was in Defense of this Organization. That is the truth of the matter, regardless of the picture others may like to try to paint it as.

This Is my last post in this thread.

Its nice to be called out. I wonder when others are called out if they ll respond with as much of an open nature and candor. Could make going forward much more doable.

on this forum you are totally right but to say I have a responsibility to stifle my voice, because of my assocation is what allows our government to do what they are doing to us right now.

We simply Must have the basic fundamental rights of free speech, irrelevant of our associations. Otherwise, no one has their own voice as it becomes only a voice of oligarchy.

My voice else where is my voice. My voice as a Moderator here should not be weighed else where. Especially when nearly all of it was in Defense of this Organization. That is the truth of the matter, regardless of the picture others may like to try to paint it as.

This Is my last post in this thread.

Its nice to be called out. I wonder when others are called out if they ll respond with as much of an open nature and candor. Could make going forward much more doable.

That is Not what this was about and You know it. I think we do need free speech and to fight the fight not all the crap and bashing of other people. I wanted to see what your about and you've shown what you are.

That is Not what this was about and You know it. I think we do need free speech and to fight the fight not all the crap and bashing of other people. I wanted to see what your about and you've shown what you are.

I agree with you restless legs..he has shown what he's about..I've read many of his posts and it looks to me like he's about helping the site, the patients and fighting for our law..now that we have that settled and we agree..let's move on :thumbsu:

Stop this crap would ya? Enough, enough, enough! Come on everyone needs to get off kicking everyone and start working together. This abusive BS has got to stop it is going nowhere and only showing disrespect, ignorance, and an extreme lack of maturity.

I vote that every user get 24 hrs to vent and express their anger. I did it, got it all out, im fine now. The truth is I would expect to see members coming back and airing frustrations for another week or so and then it should settle down. I will be patient for them, thank you to those who were patient with me :rolleyes:

You dont like it when we call him Joke ? How bout prick, a hole, self centered, double standard living butthole. I hadnt posted on here in over a year but ive been watching whats been happening and it makes me sick. came back made a post he didnt like and he locked me out. A friend of mine had to come on and kiss donkey for me to get my rights back. I think he swings from the scheutte tree.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob::devil::sword:

peace

Jim

I agree with you restless legs..he has shown what he's about..I've read many of his posts and it looks to me like he's about helping the site, the patients and fighting for our law..now that we have that settled and we agree..let's move on :thumbsu:

omg your a mod here still? who the heck has been sleeping at the wheel! :growl:

omg your a mod here still? who the heck has been sleeping at the wheel! :growl:

Jim your still here who opened the door. AK has always done an excellent job as mod and we believe she has been an asset to the sight in the past and will be again in the future. You don't know the whole story about what transpired during those days and thankfully they are over. It is time to put the past where it belongs... in the history books. How about we take a deep breath and all take one big step forward.

Jim your still here who opened the door. AK has always done an excellent job as mod and we believe she has been an asset to the sight in the past and will be again in the future. You don't know the whole story about what transpired during those days and thankfully they are over. It is time to put the past where it belongs... in the history books. How about we take a deep breath and all take one big step forward.

that would not be a prob until she says im on vacation for speaking my mind!

Peace

Jim

that would not be a prob until she says im on vacation for speaking my mind!

Peace

Jim

Everyone including you knows about why you continually get banned from forums. You don't play well, you don't add anything intelligent. Your posts are always negative and usually provocative, so like a spoiled child you get time outs. Of course it's always someone eles's fault for all your troubles, isn't it? I feel sorry that you that have to live your life that way, but it's all on you, and only you can fix that. If you want to stick around, or be a productive member of any group, you will change, if not we will get along without you just fine......shredder

Archived