Oh No He'S Back!

Oh you know that is my biggest problem Is I always say what I want to say,and it seems some dont like it! :rolleyes:

Peace

Jim

Yep, I know, ya got that edgy, pointed, descriptive, way of saying things allright, sure don't think anyone could misread ya though!

Sometimes some folks need their eyes opened even if ya hurt their ears. LoL

:sword:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Phaque you are one of the people who are making fun of the people at MMMA and are going to put us in our place. Hoping you don't get banned before you do and saying you know you will get banned cause your going to put us in our place. Cindy you are another one what is up with you people? I don't understand the oh they are lost oh they are idiots oh they are running around the internet going we don't know what to do now oh they have osterized us, Hellloooooo! Come on if you really want all of the mm sites to ban together and put our energy as One against the people and things that are trying to take away our rights don't play games. We need to unite not try to pull one over on the chumps at MMMA. Are you our allies are you going to hinder our opportunity to be friendly with each other and blend the members together in this fight.

Who are you ?

It seems from reading your posts that you are rather quick on your judgements .

I do not believe that you have been here long enough to understand much of the

dynamics between some members nor to be aware of the many trials and tribulations

this site and the members here of have encountered.

I do not negate your opinions nor your right to speak/ type them. I only ask that you

not read something into others words that is not there & to get your information correct

prior to posting.

This movement has been fractured to the point that we will not all be on one site.

That is why I choose to gather my information from many sources.

Oh yes, it is a lovely dream but also not going to happen, imho.

We all are the MMMA, please remember that and at times.. there are a few chumps.. such is life.

Many have grievances that need to be aired b4 the healing can begin.

This has happened at a most unfortunate time there is no denying that but, sometimes a little levity

in the face of tragedy helps people cope.

Sorry phaq, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Who are you ?

It seems from reading your posts that you are rather quick on your judgements .

I do not believe that you have been here long enough to understand much of the

dynamics between some members nor to be aware of the many trials and tribulations

this site and the members here of have encountered.

I do not negate your opinions nor your right to speak/ type them. I only ask that you

not read something into others words that is not there & to get your information correct

prior to posting.

This movement has been fractured to the point that we will not all be on one site.

That is why I choose to gather my information from many sources.

Oh yes, it is a lovely dream but also not going to happen, imho.

We all are the MMMA, please remember that and at times.. there are a few chumps.. such is life.

Many have grievances that need to be aired b4 the healing can begin.

This has happened at a most unfortunate time there is no denying that but, sometimes a little levity

in the face of tragedy helps people cope.

Sorry phaq, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

You high jack away! you know when i make a thread it goes all over the place!, You my friend are the best! People dont know me like you do, people only were listening to jimmy jones and following him to the dark side! no one thought hey what is going on here? but we know better than that dont we?

Peace

Jim

Thanks for coming back. Stay this time.

I will be around as long as im allowed to voice my opinion! Thank you so much hof!

Im not sure how long it will take for me to over react on some one, so I cant promise I will be here to stay this time, I guess that will be up to the admin here, all I do know Is I have another place or 2 I call home now, and there are good people there, and they all came from here! :thumbsu:

Peace

Jim

Nope it was not a judgement it is what he has said about us as a group. That is not a judgement. We have a lot of members coming back but to do it in that fashion is uncalled for. Allies or not? I have only stated facts not conjecture. We all deserve respect and our groups need to make peace and that is not a way to do it. Let's work together not against each other.

Nope it was not a judgement it is what he has said about us as a group. That is not a judgement. We have a lot of members coming back but to do it in that fashion is uncalled for. Allies or not? I have only stated facts not conjecture. We all deserve respect and our groups need to make peace and that is not a way to do it. Let's work together not against each other.

:goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob:

I dont have any probs with you, I dont even reconize your name, but i sure do reconize the symptoms of your name, man how do you deal with rls?

Peace

Jim

I think you totally missed the point of my post.

fin

:goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob:

I dont have any probs with you, I dont even reconize your name, but i sure do reconize the symptoms of your name, man how do you deal with rls?

Peace

Jim

I am only hoping that we can get past this with as little damage as possible. Everyone is so raw right now and probably saying a lot of things they otherwise would not. We do all deserve respect and I hope you can see what I am saying. Please don't dis the MMMA as a group you are part of it and were obviously missed. I am fairly new but been here about 8 months and was quiet for a long. During that time I got to know people by their post. We have new members joining and old members coming back. We need to support each other right now to be able to heal and get past this all. I am hoping the group members from all sites can move on and get past our differences. Hey we are all here for the same reason.

OK off my soap box :) RLS is a capital B and then some.

I am only hoping that we can get past this with as little damage as possible. Everyone is so raw right now and probably saying a lot of things they otherwise would not. We do all deserve respect and I hope you can see what I am saying. Please don't dis the MMMA as a group you are part of it and were obviously missed. I am fairly new but been here about 8 months and was quiet for a long. During that time I got to know people by their post. We have new members joining and old members coming back. We need to support each other right now to be able to heal and get past this all. I am hoping the group members from all sites can move on and get past our differences. Hey we are all here for the same reason.

OK off my soap box :) RLS is a capital B and then some.

Things should get better as people unwind, You realy have no idea how many of us have been banned, if you went to alot of our profiles, it didnt even say banned, but we couldnt sign in, we couldnt even got on this site to troll as they call it here! I guess I do type a lil fast for my brain to figure the right words to say sometimes,

I personaly have nothing against most in here, in fact nothing personal at all, becuase I have not met to many of em, so how can it be personal? but when you have a person claiming to represent 100's if not over 1000 of us that were unable to access this site, that isnt rite either, 3ma is not the only site in mich for pts and c.gs and any one interested in learning about mm! and I can not have all of my eggs in this basket, Ive been phaqed to many times by 3ma as many of us have, like I said I have no prob with you! But You do not know the whole truth, I dont know the whole truth, but id lay odds I know a whole lot more of the scammers in here than you do!

Peace I hope you and yours have a great Holiday weekend!

Jim

Things should get better as people unwind, You realy have no idea how many of us have been banned, if you went to alot of our profiles, it didnt even say banned, but we couldnt sign in, we couldnt even got on this site to troll as they call it here! I guess I do type a lil fast for my brain to figure the right words to say sometimes,

I personaly have nothing against most in here, in fact nothing personal at all, becuase I have not met to many of em, so how can it be personal? but when you have a person claiming to represent 100's if not over 1000 of us that were unable to access this site, that isnt rite either, 3ma is not the only site in mich for pts and c.gs and any one interested in learning about mm! and I can not have all of my eggs in this basket, Ive been phaqed to many times by 3ma as many of us have, like I said I have no prob with you! But You do not know the whole truth, I dont know the whole truth, but id lay odds I know a whole lot more of the scammers in here than you do!

Peace I hope you and yours have a great Holiday weekend!

Jim

I agree with EVERYTHING that Jim said above...and then some.

Some people really seem to like the way I sometimes sign-off...so, I'll do it that way again.

Hugs & Kisses,

Mizerman

p.s. Now, maybe Beans can go snap one :P

I agree with EVERYTHING that Jim said above...and then some.

Some people really seem to like the way I sometimes sign-off...so, I'll do it that way again.

Hugs & Kisses,

Mizerman

p.s. Now, maybe Beans can go snap one :P

I have tears in my eyes! phaq where are my glasses? ;)

Peace my ole friend!

Jim

Good to see you back bro

think this is the first post in a year for me...

Have a happy...

I almost mutli quoted you and mize! (and I had to find my glasses in between almost and qouted), you phaq! Bawahahahahahahaha!

You My Friend need to post more, Me and you have built an online relationship that feels to me better than some of my best best friends!

I only have a few best friends, My Love of my life! and 3 other people besides my family and You! S----J I would do anything in this world for you and I beleive you would do anything in your power to help me! You are my friend and always will be no matter what happens any where :rolleyes:

Lets do our thing in the morning like we do,(sorry bro my big boy is gone, got hit by a car and I was the one that let them out) been hard. plus I been real busy in here, You know I lkie to talk and speak my mind, so well bunny muffin oops I mean shucks, I just been coming in here to see if I realy could sign in in my name!!!!! Bawahahahahhahaha! as you know I like to talk or write, and Im not realy into any one telling me what i can or cant do, I realize there has to be rules and I should not be rude to any one ever. ......but sometimes someone just needs to have it thrown right back int here face so they can see excactly what it feels like!

see just like im making you feel at the begining and end of this rant. You my friend has made the last yr a most bearable yr for me and I know for at least a few others of us!

I thank you sj, and I wish you would share with this group what wisdom and common sense you have! but heck they may not deserve it, just make sure you check in where we do our thing!

Peace Bro! :sword:

Peace

Jim

p.s I spell checked this before i pressed post and seen all of my mistakes and I dont give a phaq! :rolleyes:

I'm glad my warped sense of humor could be of assistance.

"Hugs & Kisses" - LMAO!

Mizerman

Maybe we can all just agree to disagree on some of the things, and maybe even put fun names on some of the places for us to actualy tinkle and moan, Im not saying gotta be accepted there or anything. but maybe a warning that we may be discusting isnt good enough, I always post in the least mod spot :rolleyes:

oh man I cant believe I even said that, I am willing to bet the farm a few of the mods or admin already had a meeting about me! hahaha, yea I realy think so, I know ya all used to, heck id be on skype with one mod while he was talking to the rest of yas about one of my clever threads that got shut down for a real short time, becuase it was determined that it was not prejudice, and my pms, shucks all the mods read mine when i was here, ya got anything good? wow the good ole days eh skippy!

I realy dont want to be negative, but if you look at my time i signed up with this site and my posts(ive been banned for over a yr) You know I know more than most of these folks would like to think I know! :lol:

Peace

Jim

• 5 months later...

wow i forgot about this one! hmmm seems restless is the only one that has a prob so far, well mighty mezz and me always have arguments, but no biggie! I was looking for my 911 post! dont go back that far in my content, guess im gonna have to see how to search the archives!

besttatt.jpg

one of my fav tatts!

Peace

Jim