Jump to content

Emergency Protest House To Vote On Bills The 17Th


Recommended Posts

Dear bobandtorey,

 

The house is going to vote on the Bills the judiciary passed on the 17th. Please ignore this person named Whitney who is playing around with our protest. Our law is in immediate danger. We need thousands to attend. Everyone attending Hash Bash, get the word out. April 17th, Hgh Noon, Steps of the capitol. A Protest to Defend the people's Initiative. We can stop these Bills if we show up in strength. A failure to do so will destroy any chance we have. Don't let anyone stop you from showing up. The steps are reserved. Take off work. Give people rides. Whatever you have to do to get a crowd to the capitol. I have never called for a protest uless the situation was dire. Well this is it! Here's a summary of what the state is up to.

 

Since Bill Schuette took office hundreds of patients and caregivers have been arrested. They have been denied even basic rights such as a jury trial or due process. Their property has been seized. They have been arrested. Imprisoned. Recently a father was shot and killed in cold blood while protecting his child. Even children have been killed in violent raids against families compliant with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act.

 

The Legislature recently held hearings on four Bills that would greatly expand the power of police. The registry would be a shopping list, only subjected to an arbitrary standard not reviewed by a judge or a magistrate. If the doctor fails to establish the doctor/patient relationship, the patient could go to jail. A patient or caregiver could lose their protection under the Act if they transport marijuana in any other way than a proscribed fashion. The presumption of innocence would be nullified. What the legislature has done is give their rubber stamp approval to Bill Schuette’s attack upon the sick and dying.

 

It does not end there. These Bills can and will be amended countless times as they make their way through the legislature. Things will get much worse. Folks, they don’t like this law. They want it’s protections destroyed. If we don’t oppose these Bills, this law will be made worthless. Any of us could be arrested any time for almost any technical violation and face unspeakable punishment. I urge you to join us on April 17th to defend this peoples initiative on the steps of the capitol, in Lansing, MI at high noon, as we just say no to repression. You are not less of a person because you are sick or because you use medical marijuana. We put 3000 in the yard last time. Let’s stack it tall and deep and let our voices be heard. Let’s defend the peoples vote and our freedom.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, i got it and i'm guessing everybody else did too.

 

with no disrespect meant for anybody, my crazy radar has been bleeping like a mother. please, folks, keep your eyes open and your heads up. be on guard for those who speak of tyranny when they encounter disagreement. watch out for any man who speaks in extremes and can only see black and white. stay clear of anybody that regards you as an enemy because you have a political difference. the unstable and extremists, especially those identifying with military glory, are inclined to do really stupid and dangerous stuff when things don't go their way. heads up in lansing. trust your instincts regarding potential danger.

 

the situation is ripe for someone to do something really stupid.

 

nuff said.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear bobandtorey,

 

I wanted to contact you regarding some of the rumors that have been going around as well as some immediate plans and repercussions from the changes occurring at the MMMA. You can find detailed discussions as well as evidence located at http://mmma.co . Your old user ids and all of your post can be found there. As the CEO of the MMMA and one of the two voting members on the Board of Directors, it is the right ting to do in this situation. Members must be protected from preditory practices. Komorn Believes that corporations are piggy banks. He is wrong about that.

 

The problems began several months ago when large sums of money were going missing from the MMMA’s treasury. I was first alerted at a meeting of the leadership in the UP, that Michael Komorn was stealing from the organization. I began an investigation into the matter. Roughly one week later I asked for money to fund theSeptember 7th protest. I was told by Michael that we had no money. To do a membership drive. I had a rough idea of our income levels and an exact idea of our expenses. I have never had access to any funds or the books of the MMMA, bu I did keep up with advertisers, adwords and donations made through Paypal. Our income was exceeding $13,000 a month. By my estimates we should have has $60,000+ in the bank. The board had not approved any major expenditures. Yet all the money was missing. I demanded the money be returned and when that was refused, I reported the theft to the proper authorities. In addition I shut down the advertising program a!

s well as discouraged donor from making contributions. I informed people on the website that Michael paid the bills out of pocket and that is the way I wanted to keep it.

 

Michael Komorn approached me to take over the farmers markets and I told him no. He wanted to make them profit based. I refused based on his prior history and his intent. He then began to attack the markets. Chad Carr and Michael began to smear the markets. Michael violated my attorney client privilege repeatedly and did so again today, when he release an email that said in Bold Letters, this is a private communication between me and my attorney. He told everyone in the state that the markets were illegal(they are not) and that I was going to jail. At the time he did this we were opening two new markets in problem area for patients. Lansing and Grand Rapids. He notified law enforcement and the city that we were coming. He set us up. If we had gone into Lansing, we would have had our teeth kicked in. The terror campaign did not end with us cancelling the scheduled opening in Lansing. He continued to compromise my rights, despite me pleading with him to stop. I!

n desperation I asked him for the money to relocate my family. He refused. As a matter of fact he swindled me out of my social security check last month and refused to return the money. Since the take over the MMMA has gone from being a patients advocacy group to a bunch of thugs that will even use law enforcement to get their way. I know for that for a fact.

The easiest thing would have been for me to walk away from all of this. But he informed me of his intent to fire up the ATM machine. He was setting up to steal more money. I did my best to work things out but I will not stand by while he victimizes innocent patients and caregivers. Please feel free to stop by http://mmma.co to see the evidence of these crimes. Thanks Blueberry

am not sure if i should be posting this if not someone can delete it if they want

Edited by bobandtorey
Link to post
Share on other sites

The one thing to remember here is IF indeed the allegations are as BB states the ethical manner to handle this would be to quietly involve the proper authorities. There is no evidence to support his rants and if he did involve the proper authorities he would have been told to shut up and not to post any more of his accusations during their investigation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear bobandtorey,

 

I wanted to contact you regarding some of the rumors that have been going around as well as some immediate plans and repercussions from the changes occurring at the MMMA. You can find detailed discussions as well as evidence located at http://mmma.co . Your old user ids and all of your post can be found there. As the CEO of the MMMA and one of the two voting members on the Board of Directors, it is the right ting to do in this situation. Members must be protected from preditory practices. Komorn Believes that corporations are piggy banks. He is wrong about that.

 

The problems began several months ago when large sums of money were going missing from the MMMA’s treasury. I was first alerted at a meeting of the leadership in the UP, that Michael Komorn was stealing from the organization. I began an investigation into the matter. Roughly one week later I asked for money to fund theSeptember 7th protest. I was told by Michael that we had no money. To do a membership drive. I had a rough idea of our income levels and an exact idea of our expenses. I have never had access to any funds or the books of the MMMA, bu I did keep up with advertisers, adwords and donations made through Paypal. Our income was exceeding $13,000 a month. By my estimates we should have has $60,000+ in the bank. The board had not approved any major expenditures. Yet all the money was missing. I demanded the money be returned and when that was refused, I reported the theft to the proper authorities. In addition I shut down the advertising program a!

s well as discouraged donor from making contributions. I informed people on the website that Michael paid the bills out of pocket and that is the way I wanted to keep it.

 

Michael Komorn approached me to take over the farmers markets and I told him no. He wanted to make them profit based. I refused based on his prior history and his intent. He then began to attack the markets. Chad Carr and Michael began to smear the markets. Michael violated my attorney client privilege repeatedly and did so again today, when he release an email that said in Bold Letters, this is a private communication between me and my attorney. He told everyone in the state that the markets were illegal(they are not) and that I was going to jail. At the time he did this we were opening two new markets in problem area for patients. Lansing and Grand Rapids. He notified law enforcement and the city that we were coming. He set us up. If we had gone into Lansing, we would have had our teeth kicked in. The terror campaign did not end with us cancelling the scheduled opening in Lansing. He continued to compromise my rights, despite me pleading with him to stop. I!

n desperation I asked him for the money to relocate my family. He refused. As a matter of fact he swindled me out of my social security check last month and refused to return the money. Since the take over the MMMA has gone from being a patients advocacy group to a bunch of thugs that will even use law enforcement to get their way. I know for that for a fact.

The easiest thing would have been for me to walk away from all of this. But he informed me of his intent to fire up the ATM machine. He was setting up to steal more money. I did my best to work things out but I will not stand by while he victimizes innocent patients and caregivers. Please feel free to stop by http://mmma.co to see the evidence of these crimes. Thanks Blueberry

am not sure if i should be poting this if not someone can delete it if they want

 

 

it's all good Bob. I was pre-deleted so I haven't got to see these

Link to post
Share on other sites

So what is going on with this protest guys? Are WE still organizing it? Is the darn thing still going to happen? I need to know when so I can request it off of work.

 

We need to come together on this one, but it will be hard for me to do so if Joe is still driving the bus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually get emails from time to time from the MMMA, but nothing like that. I attempted to view the site, and it is the spitting image of this one I'm thinking those that use the log in on his mirror site get placed on his .co site mailing list? just a thought...... did you guys sign into his site?

 

Trix

:bong2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I was wrong, about the previous post having to do with logging into the mirror site cause I just received a email as did you Bob. I never signed in or anything.

 

This is what bothers me,

 

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 22:20:02 +0000

> From: info@michiganmedicalmarijuana.org

> To: trix.corp@gmail.com

> Subject: Emergency Protest House To Vote on Bills the 17th

 

 

Michigan Medical Marijuana Patients and Caregivers Statistics:

> -------------------------------------

> Registered Users: 25959

> Total Posts: 328387

> Busiest Time: 188 users were online on Nov 08 2011 12:51 PM

>

> -------------------------------------

> Handy Links

> -------------------------------------

> Board Address: http://mmma.co/index.php <--------------------------NOT MMMA.ORG

> Log In: http://mmma.co/index...l&section=login

All my info is being used as if I was a member of his site, The statistics are from the MMMA ..NOT the mirror site that scares me a bit. This isn't a violation the law? he has a copy of 25959 users info, Ip's all that? not cool at all..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear bobandtorey,

 

The house is going to vote on the Bills the judiciary passed on the 17th. Please ignore this person named Whitney who is playing around with our protest. Our law is in immediate danger. We need thousands to attend. Everyone attending Hash Bash, get the word out. April 17th, Hgh Noon, Steps of the capitol. A Protest to Defend the people's Initiative. We can stop these Bills if we show up in strength. A failure to do so will destroy any chance we have. Don't let anyone stop you from showing up. The steps are reserved. Take off work. Give people rides. Whatever you have to do to get a crowd to the capitol. I have never called for a protest uless the situation was dire. Well this is it! Here's a summary of what the state is up to.

 

Since Bill Schuette took office hundreds of patients and caregivers have been arrested. They have been denied even basic rights such as a jury trial or due process. Their property has been seized. They have been arrested. Imprisoned. Recently a father was shot and killed in cold blood while protecting his child. Even children have been killed in violent raids against families compliant with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act.

 

The Legislature recently held hearings on four Bills that would greatly expand the power of police. The registry would be a shopping list, only subjected to an arbitrary standard not reviewed by a judge or a magistrate. If the doctor fails to establish the doctor/patient relationship, the patient could go to jail. A patient or caregiver could lose their protection under the Act if they transport marijuana in any other way than a proscribed fashion. The presumption of innocence would be nullified. What the legislature has done is give their rubber stamp approval to Bill Schuette’s attack upon the sick and dying.

 

It does not end there. These Bills can and will be amended countless times as they make their way through the legislature. Things will get much worse. Folks, they don’t like this law. They want it’s protections destroyed. If we don’t oppose these Bills, this law will be made worthless. Any of us could be arrested any time for almost any technical violation and face unspeakable punishment. I urge you to join us on April 17th to defend this peoples initiative on the steps of the capitol, in Lansing, MI at high noon, as we just say no to repression. You are not less of a person because you are sick or because you use medical marijuana. We put 3000 in the yard last time. Let’s stack it tall and deep and let our voices be heard. Let’s defend the peoples vote and our freedom.

 

There were no children killed in "violent raids" against any patient or caregiver in Michigan that I know of. He better be careful publishing false accusations like these against law enforcement. This is NOT something to lie about.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There were no children killed in "violent raids" against any patient or caregiver in Michigan that I know of. He better be careful publishing false accusations like these against law enforcement. This is NOT something to lie about.

 

This may not be a raid.. but it is a death at the hands of leo due to 'smelling marijuana'

as justification to remove a mans son from his home.

 

My link

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dizledot,

 

you say that BB should: "involve the proper authorities" ---

 

And who would that be?

 

Sorry to inform you, but IF what He says in the letter is true, He is really in a bad spot and the Atty. regulation in Michigan is a joke -- they can (and do) do what they want pretty much...... I hope what is alleged is not true but I have no idea, I was not there. I would like to see Bank Account Statements what went where what went in and what went out (and by whom), as that would be the only way to settle BB Allegations --- (but I suspect that will NOT happen ......and if that is the case We need only believe BB....as we have nothing to disprove it....

 

There really is no one to turn to -- (except for having good homeowners insurance to replace stolen items if you get ripped off but I doubt they will cover MM).

 

I presume that IF your saying "....call the cops...." ! I have to tell you that is probably the LAST people I would call as I value my freedom --- in the past years, many a MMJ Patients have been robbed, had breakins, ect....ya know what happens when they call to report the crimes against them or their property ? THEY GET ARRESTED and their plants stolen (ops, forfeiture). This is one of the reasons We complain about amendments, as the LAW is NOT being followed to start with how could We possibly Amend it when the things has never been enforced to start with ???

 

When anyone is this community attempt to report that crimes to LEO it is seen as telling on yourself and your the bad guy because you have Marijuana ----. AS FAR AS BB SITUATION NOTED IN THE LETTER -- It will be a nasty civil suit between the signers of the Corporate Body (medicalmarijuanaassociation.com), if you want to know yourself, check WHOIS for ownership of the website (Korman), and then Michigan Corporations Div. for the Corporation or Head of MMMAssoc.

 

This is a serious problem for all of Us and at the worst possible time (and if any of you sent money to join you might want to ask for an accounting)

 

I doubt Taking monies from a Corporation He (Kormon) owns and pocket ing it is any crime -- but most thought they were advocating for MM, not giving money to someone pocket.....

 

As this is what many people have been complaining about -- where does the Money go (if you want it to pay ONE person to pocket it, or to advocate for all of us in the MMJ?)

 

M

 

The one thing to remember here is IF indeed the allegations are as BB states the ethical manner to handle this would be to quietly involve the proper authorities. There is no evidence to support his rants and if he did involve the proper authorities he would have been told to shut up and not to post any more of his accusations during their investigation.

Edited by Murph
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am happy to read the email.

We are at a crucial point in defending our law, and I have not seen anything to motivate or inspire since Joe was forced out.

In fact, what I see are spineless cowards like Cristine and her crew, who are trying to make you believe that protests are counterproductive, and actually work against us. They would like you to be passive, complacent, polite, and just leave it up to CPU's lobbyist to speak on your behalf and shape the law as they see fit.

 

I'll be on the lawn raising hell on the 17th at noon.

I won't be flying an MMMA or any other groups banner, or pledging my allegiance to any leader.

I will be there on behalf of my friends and family who are being stripped of their basic human rights.

I will be there in defense of the poor and sick.

 

Hoping to see thousands of you there standing with me.

Edited by Estimated Prophet
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...