Emergency Protest House To Vote On Bills The 17Th

I usually get emails from time to time from the MMMA, but nothing like that. I attempted to view the site, and it is the spitting image of this one I'm thinking those that use the log in on his mirror site get placed on his .co site mailing list? just a thought...... did you guys sign into his site?

Trix

:bong2:

I never have but I received generic emails not the above . I just checked the box tied to the MMMA

I am happy to read the email.

We are at a crucial point in defending our law, and I have not seen anything to motivate or inspire since Joe was forced out.

In fact, what I see are spineless cowards like Cristine and her crew, who are trying to make you believe that protests are counterproductive, and actually work against us. They would like you to be passive, complacent, polite, and just leave it up to CPU's lobbyist to speak on your behalf and shape the law as they see fit.

I'll be on the lawn raising hell on the 17th at noon.

I won't be flying an MMMA or any other groups banner, or pledging my allegiance to any leader.

I will be there on behalf of my friends and family who are being stripped of their basic human rights.

I will be there in defense of the poor and sick.

Hoping to see thousands of you there standing with me.

I doubt I can make it to Lansing but I will be with you in Spirit , write a letter to my Rep .plus call . I still think Mr Cain was right not to want to have the Act subject to change.if possible but you can't control what the legilature is go to do . You can only make sure they have all the facts to make proper decisions . Sadly their not very qualified to see this from a patients point of veiw with no other options suffering more then they can take . It't time to err on the side of patients and stop hurting them because people on both sides take advantage of prohibition laws .

Archived