To Whom It May Concern -

drtarzanmd

To whom it may concern ....

i have been here from the beginning and

WHAT A RIDE IT HAS BEEN over 3 years .... .....

all the way back from when greg f. ran the mmma ...

what a guy ... he sat in my trailor house eatting chili and

sharing great story's ....

i miss him ....

i have been to several protest and listen from afar ....

i think im the last of the original mods ....

MMMA was like the Wild , Wild West Back then ...

I tried geting help forming a Compassion Club

and could NOT get Help from MMMA ....

People Starting FIGHTS ....

Threaten to Meet to Fist Fight ....

People Fighting at My Club ....

There Was ALWAYS SOMEONE ... SOMEWHERE NOT HAPPY w/ Someone ....

Im Not Sure when Joe became CEO for MMMA ?

But I listen to Joe ...

He was the New Leader approved by someone ?

i trusted in Him ... I trust the GROUP ... MMMA....

I trusted Michael K. .... He PROMISED to PROTECT ME ....

I 'll swair to GOD he gave me his Word ....

Joe came to our Compassion Club cause no one else would ....

I stood side by Side w/ Joe & Michael at many Rallys & Protest ...

I 've seen ALOT of Fighting ....

EVERYONE of You that have been a Leader has BEEN HATED BY SOMEONE ...

I could Post Every Person on This Site that is HATED BY SOMEONE ....

GUARNTEED ....

There has been ALWAYS been FIGHTING through-out the history of MMMA ....

FOR EVERYONE ....

All the Groups out there always talked chit each other .....

Who was the First Bob .... Who was on Second ....

Who will be the NEXT Circus Master this week ?

I Know EVERYONE OF YOU .....

I have meet MANY WARRIORS of this Movement ....

.... and Most of You I've Hugged

I ve done my Best to be a Positive Asset to the MMMA ....

I lived and Breathed it for over 3 years ....

Ask Anyone that Knows the Real Tarzan ....

I did All i could to Support People in Everyway i could ....

Past out hundreds of Tarzan's Med Samples ....

Past out Millions of Huggs ....

Help those that needed help w/ Money ....

Attended Several Meetings ,

Supported Many Meetings to Keep Going

Our Club gave All Our Funds to help a Patient in Need ...

Protest Representing MMMA ...

Helped Thousand get Legal Card Holders....

Have had Hundreds of People IN MY HOME ....

How Many can Say that ?

Helped Many People learn to Grow for Free ....

Drove in Snow Storm to bring Food to Friends ....

So .... Im Not Sure what i Did to be Forgottened about ?

Yes I would NOT Turn Against Joe ....

Im Sorry Michael .... I Would Not Take Sides . I did Nothing .....

So Im HERE to let you Know that April 17th , 2012

will be " Atlanta Compassion Clubs LAST Meeting due to the

Lack of Protection i was PROMISED and Support ....

One of those Dr. Bobs will be there to Certify a Few Patients ....

I would Like to Wish You ALL the Best of Luck ....

May God have Mercy on those Judging others .....

Tarzan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't forget about you Tarzan, even though I know we've still yet to ever meet.

I was going to post a thread the other day asking where you were...

You wanna know why?

Because even though we've never met...

I KNOW that you ARE the REAL DEAL. I KNOW you've done ALL those things you've listed and I for one have nothing but the utmost respect for you Tarzan. I mean that with all of my heart and soul brother.

We still must get together. Please email me your contact information and I will reply with the same my friend.

THANK YOU Tarzan, for being YOU!!!

Evening Doc,

Still aim to meet ya some time, sure hope to get that chance.

On a bit of a break myself. Do some nice things for yourself and the missus, but please don't forget us.

You done a lot of good things for folks, was real good seeing some stepping up to help you out a bit ago.

Yea, pop on in at 3MG.

Take care, hope to see ya around.

Taj

Huge ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to you. I've seen a few post here wondering how you were by those who know you well. They were concerned for you. You are a good man and I do hope you will stay here your post were missed while you've been gone. We would miss you if you did not come around.

To whom it may concern ....

i have been here from the beginning and

WHAT A RIDE IT HAS BEEN over 3 years .... .....

all the way back from when greg f. ran the mmma ...

what a guy ... he sat in my trailor house eatting chili and

sharing great story's ....

i miss him ....

i have been to several protest and listen from afar ....

i think im the last of the original mods ....

MMMA was like the Wild , Wild West Back then ...

I tried geting help forming a Compassion Club

and could NOT get Help from MMMA ....

People Starting FIGHTS ....

Threaten to Meet to Fist Fight ....

People Fighting at My Club ....

There Was ALWAYS SOMEONE ... SOMEWHERE NOT HAPPY w/ Someone ....

Im Not Sure when Joe became CEO for MMMA ?

But I listen to Joe ...

He was the New Leader approved by someone ?

i trusted in Him ... I trust the GROUP ... MMMA....

I trusted Michael K. .... He PROMISED to PROTECT ME ....

I 'll swair to GOD he gave me his Word ....

Joe came to our Compassion Club cause no one else would ....

I stood side by Side w/ Joe & Michael at many Rallys & Protest ...

I 've seen ALOT of Fighting ....

EVERYONE of You that have been a Leader has BEEN HATED BY SOMEONE ...

I could Post Every Person on This Site that is HATED BY SOMEONE ....

GUARNTEED ....

There has been ALWAYS been FIGHTING through-out the history of MMMA ....

FOR EVERYONE ....

All the Groups out there always talked chit each other .....

Who was the First Bob .... Who was on Second ....

Who will be the NEXT Circus Master this week ?

I Know EVERYONE OF YOU .....

I have meet MANY WARRIORS of this Movement ....

.... and Most of You I've Hugged

I ve done my Best to be a Positive Asset to the MMMA ....

I lived and Breathed it for over 3 years ....

Ask Anyone that Knows the Real Tarzan ....

I did All i could to Support People in Everyway i could ....

Past out hundreds of Tarzan's Med Samples ....

Past out Millions of Huggs ....

Help those that needed help w/ Money ....

Attended Several Meetings ,

Supported Many Meetings to Keep Going

Our Club gave All Our Funds to help a Patient in Need ...

Protest Representing MMMA ...

Helped Thousand get Legal Card Holders....

Have had Hundreds of People IN MY HOME ....

How Many can Say that ?

Helped Many People learn to Grow for Free ....

Drove in Snow Storm to bring Food to Friends ....

So .... Im Not Sure what i Did to be Forgottened about ?

Yes I would NOT Turn Against Joe ....

Im Sorry Michael .... I Would Not Take Sides . I did Nothing .....

So Im HERE to let you Know that April 17th , 2012

will be " Atlanta Compassion Clubs LAST Meeting due to the

Lack of Protection i was PROMISED and Support ....

One of those Dr. Bobs will be there to Certify a Few Patients ....

I would Like to Wish You ALL the Best of Luck ....

May God have Mercy on those Judging others .....

Tarzan

Doc i been on this site as long as you, and as soon as joe whipped it out you took it in!

No I dont think your a bad person, I just cant belevie some one with your back ground would stay with him till the end,

Now if you are still with him, best of luck, yep your one hell of a nice guy, but you have drank the kool aide

Peace have a good life, if you dont want to run your club on your own thats on you ......kinow one else, and yep me and you been thru alot you got me back in a few times when things were going to hell in a hand basket, but you sat and held joes pecker while the rest of us had no say!

Have a good one, dont let the 3ma door it you in the donkey on the way out,

oh by the way your bubba kush isnt nothing special, and you didnt even want to sell it at your own friends fm when it was seemingly legal, because In your excact words "im not giving my stuff away for 10 a gram" save your hugs, they dont mean bunny muffin when you preach one thing and do the other in the real world,,,,remember there are many of us still around when you started crying all poor mouth, than made your home twice the size, and all of a sudden tarazan is all over the place! How the hell did ya do that legaly? Your a fake! and a fellon! so your not a c.g not by the law and not by the new changes! time to wake up and smell the coffee who realy is the c.g in your house, I know, but most just no your just this big ole huggy bear, well sorry your full of b.s and have been ever since this began!

Peace

Jim

I too was going to make a post and ask if there were any tarzan sightings <_< .your contribution in the community has blessed many, don't leave now. Take some time and reflect but don't leave. I understand your not wanting to take sides, who says you have to pick a side?just stay true to who you are. Your like the robin hood of this community, well except the stealing part. :rolleyes:

peace be yours brother

Doc i been on this site as long as you, and as soon as joe whipped it out you took it in!

No I dont think your a bad person, I just cant belevie some one with your back ground would stay with him till the end,

Now if you are still with him, best of luck, yep your one hell of a nice guy, but you have drank the kool aide

Peace have a good life, if you dont want to run your club on your own thats on you ......kinow one else, and yep me and you been thru alot you got me back in a few times when things were going to hell in a hand basket, but you sat and held joes pecker while the rest of us had no say!

oh by the way your bubba kush isnt nothing special, and you didnt even want to sell it at your own friends fm when it was seemingly legal, because In your excact words "im not giving my stuff away for 10 a gram" save your hugs, they dont mean bunny muffin when you preach one thing and do the other in the real world,,,,remember there are many of us still around when you started crying all poor mouth, than made your home twice the size, and all of a sudden tarazan is all over the place! How the hell did ya do that legaly? Your a fake! and a fellon! so your not a c.g not by the law and not by the new changes! time to wake up and smell the coffee who realy is the c.g in your house, I know, but most just no your just this big ole huggy bear, well sorry your full of b.s and have been ever since this begann.

Peace

Jim

Well then umm IdK what to say now,phaq :sword: . Darnit.

Well then umm IdK what to say now,phaq :sword: . Darnit.

most people dont like what i have to say! but you would not beleive what i have learned from these so called pt lovers over the yrs!

No one has to beleive anything I say, Look at my numbers If i wasnt banned for speaking my mind, there would not be one person in here ith more post than me, I have been banned for over a yr!

food for thought, and yes I have met many of these people and have gotten hugged!

Peace

Jim

Consider checking out the 3MG too.

You can do some of your grows shows on there like you use to do here when things were fun. I'd love to see what Tarzan's jungle looks like now! I can only imagine!

Tarzans jungle? i thought jane was the c.g?:unsure:

Peace

Jim

reading this derogatory attack on Tarzan was a real bummer. whose dirty laundry do we consciously attempt to hang next week? of course I don't know the details, nor care to.

we can learn from our mistakes and forgive ourselves. once we do, we can more easily be less harsh on each other.

Tarzan I hope you are finding the acceptance, support and protection you were speaking of.

I didn't forget about you Tarzan, even though I know we've still yet to ever meet.

I was going to post a thread the other day asking where you were...

You wanna know why?

Because even though we've never met...

I KNOW that you ARE the REAL DEAL. I KNOW you've done ALL those things you've listed and I for one have nothing but the utmost respect for you Tarzan. I mean that with all of my heart and soul brother.

We still must get together. Please email me your contact information and I will reply with the same my friend.

THANK YOU Tarzan, for being YOU!!!

Well said!

oh by the way your bubba kush isnt nothing special, and you didnt even want to sell it at your own friends fm when it was seemingly legal, because In your excact words "im not giving my stuff away for 10 a gram" save your hugs, they dont mean bunny muffin when you preach one thing and do the other in the real world,,,,remember there are many of us still around when you started crying all poor mouth, than made your home twice the size, and all of a sudden tarazan is all over the place! How the hell did ya do that legaly? Your a fake! and a fellon! so your not a c.g not by the law and not by the new changes! time to wake up and smell the coffee who realy is the c.g in your house, I know, but most just no your just this big ole huggy bear, well sorry your full of b.s and have been ever since this began!

Peace

Jim

Jim, that was really a s hitty thing to say. Tarzan gives of himself more than anyone here.

I consider Tarzan my friend, and he's in an unfortunate, extremely uncomfortable position in all of this.

I think you're both good guys, but I know Tarzan would never say the things about you that you've said about him.

Tarzan you are and always shall be my friend. I think I know the real you, and think the world of you and Jane. Peace, and I'll talk to you soon. LLAP

x2 Ron!

doc...

ill say this right off the back....

you are a excellent man, a great person, and you and Jane are beyond good people.

you have opened up your home to me on more than one occasion, and i absolutely appreciate all the food, hugs, supplies, and things you have given to me...

when i needed a window air, you were there,

when i needed cash you were there,

when i needed food you were there,

when i needed someone to yell at and discuss things you were there....

please stay.

i absolutely have mad love for ya doc and i consider you one of my dear friends.

this transition has kicked all our azzes and it is totally bad to feel so cut off and isolated because you were literally the go too guy and have been putting yourself totally out there for this organization,

i figured you were removed as an administrator when they site was re-acquired but you would return back to a mod once things settled down a bit.

what you said about being a leader and being automatically hated and targeted is very true.

jim...i am not calling you a hater necessarily but what you said about Tarzan is not fair nor true. don't sit here and try to blame doc for standing by our CEO. we all did. maybe Tarzan was more vocal than most....

but i will stand shoulder to shoulder with Tarzan any day of the week.

he needed help working on his home and i was able to do some of that...

the work we did were the final touches to the expansion project doc did, but know that he and Jane did almost all the work themselves...and had been saving money and supplies for many years prior to the act...

Doc....

I'll see you Tuesday morning...

i got nothing but love for you my friend...

and i too am slightly confused about u closing your club down...i feel like now more than ever we are needing original model clubs like yours and Trish's where there is no cannabis traded or consumed during the meetings...

it is about connecting people

circles of trusted individuals

and i sincerely feel like these clubs are going to be way more important in the future...

if you must be restricted to only yourself or your caregiver to obtain your cannabis in the future then these clubs will be invaluable...

it still begs the question...if your a new patient ready, able, and excited about growing your own organic medicine....where do you get your seeds or clones? i suppose if these laws do pass the floor, or the SC reaffirms the COA then we will all have to hire a caregiver just to begin...just to obtain our genetics...and god help us when we want a new strain....the legislatures dont understand this plant is a living thing, and is always different. it is necessary to spread the genetics, and the useable materials until the system is able to provide for the patient directly.

it was written this way for a reason.

every bit of the act was written specifically for a desired effect...even if that effect isn't at all transparent.

my point is....there's a direct and tangible need for you to keep operating your club....

nothing at all has changed in the legal aspect since August when the COA was dropped on us, except our own perception.

while the bills are just now on the floor....i went and bought a tool box that has a way to lock it, and started transporting my meds in my pickup in a locked toolbox......good enough practice if u ask me...

i hate it...

i usually carry some in my pocket...but not anymore while driving....

life is about compromise

choosing battles

I am glad you posted...i was waiting..i too almost posted a wheres my friend Tarzan message but deleted it...twice.... and elected instead to wait for you to be ready...

much love brother...

and i mean that

Peace

:bow:

Archived