drtarzanmd

To Whom It May Concern -

Tarzans jungle? i thought jane was the c.g?:unsure:

Peace

Jim

Who cares? Does it matter? Actually it's really none of our business who is the cg...is it? Nope.

Hope all is well with ya Jim...long time no see!

Seriously, I'm not trying to attack you, I just think the MMJ community needs a better explanation for shutting down a CC at a moment's notice.

I have been to the clubs up that way! and i have friends that were going, and they were going to make back door deals! period.........

Ive asked annie a zillion times to tell me about her case, I dont go to court cases where people were working outside of our law, Im not saying Ive never done that, because I have, and I got caught, Im not quitting being a dick am I?:rolleyes:

and I am not saying any of you acted out of the law, heck I couldnt read most of the time in here, yea, im an ignorant phaq, and deserve to be banned from posting or pming alot of times, but why make it so i cant read in here? this place dont mean enough to me to go to the public libraray so I can keep up with all the boo hoo's!

Peace

Jim

I have been to the clubs up that way! and i have friends that were going, and they were going to make back door deals! period.........

I think that's something that happens at all clubs. It's a real problem. At the DCCC we have repeatedly asked members to go down the road to MickeyD's or somewhere if they have to do that type of business.

I think that's something that happens at all clubs. It's a real problem. At the DCCC we have repeatedly asked members to go down the road to MickeyD's or somewhere if they have to do that type of business.

honestly, I thought that was what the c.c's were for, back door what ever! only because that is what ive seen, and I have totaly pissed off a few people who run clubs that dont happen at, and I totaly beleive that, Im all for a place for people to learn and make pt, cg connections, its always best to talk to a person for quite a while before you sign em up as your c.g, heck even i made that mistake when i first got legal, live and learn, I get myself into enough trouble on my own, I did not feel the need to go some where that Im pretty sure po po's know about and get pulled over on my way home, why would I take that chance when I seen nothing but,,well to be honest nothing but what i used to do in friends bumps shops or basements or cross country? Im not saying im all high and mighty, Im jsut getting a lil to old to be going to jail and being called old school or gramps!

Peace

Jim

its always best to talk to a person for quite a while before you sign em up as your c.g

At the DCCC I keep a list of available caregivers throughout the area. When we have a new patient, I give them the list and tell them to shop around. Different CGs have different prices, quality and personalities. I tell all new patients to get to know as many of the CGs as possible before making a decision, and try to find someone they comfortable with.

At the DCCC I keep a list of available caregivers throughout the area. When we have a new patient, I give them the list and tell them to shop around. Different CGs have different prices, quality and personalities. I tell all new patients to get to know as many of the CGs as possible before making a decision, and try to find someone they comfortable with.

yep uh huh! your realy making me believe you shouldnt be apart of this movement! good job! how can a guy keep telling me he is not good to be an admin and keep making the rite statements to the opposite?

Peace

Jim

Doc i been on this site as long as you, and as soon as joe whipped it out you took it in!

No I dont think your a bad person, I just cant belevie some one with your back ground would stay with him till the end,

Now if you are still with him, best of luck, yep your one hell of a nice guy, but you have drank the kool aide

Peace have a good life, if you dont want to run your club on your own thats on you ......kinow one else, and yep me and you been thru alot you got me back in a few times when things were going to hell in a hand basket, but you sat and held joes pecker while the rest of us had no say!

Have a good one, dont let the 3ma door it you in the donkey on the way out,

oh by the way your bubba kush isnt nothing special, and you didnt even want to sell it at your own friends fm when it was seemingly legal, because In your excact words "im not giving my stuff away for 10 a gram" save your hugs, they dont mean bunny muffin when you preach one thing and do the other in the real world,,,,remember there are many of us still around when you started crying all poor mouth, than made your home twice the size, and all of a sudden tarazan is all over the place! How the hell did ya do that legaly? Your a fake! and a fellon! so your not a c.g not by the law and not by the new changes! time to wake up and smell the coffee who realy is the c.g in your house, I know, but most just no your just this big ole huggy bear, well sorry your full of b.s and have been ever since this began!

Peace

Jim

I was once a Joe Cain "Kool-Aid" drinker myself...and, I'll admit that I swallowed it for a while! LMAO!

I sincerely believe that Michael Komorn is headed in the right direction.

If you don't like it Tarzan; don't post here.

But, this place is surprisingly allowing FREE SPEECH...so, do and say what you want and so will I.

LONG LIVE and MUCH RESPECT to Jim a.k.a. phaquetoo

Good to see you back Tarzan.

I have only met you once, but I easily know at least 20 people who have been affected in a positive way by your spirit and generosity.

This place is overflowing with haters right now. Seems like a lot of people have abandoned their organizations to spend all their time on the MMMA acting like jerks. Eventually they will be worn out by their own bitterness, and fade away.

The people who matter here respect and appreciate you, so don't let it get you down.

Worth repeating :D

. It wasn't all so obvious to some. Alot of us thought we were doing the right thing. It wasn't till recently, very recently for me, that we began to see the truth. We all have stuck our necks out for a friend that we knew was not in the right. It happens. Its called friendship. Now you may have noticed that I have not defended Joe nor have I bad mouthed him. Its not necessary to do so. All things will be revealed in the end and that's the part I'm waiting for. If Joe is guilty of anything, I'm sure it will be revealed. And if that day comes, I will still refrain from any bashing. It does no good for anyone to kick any man while he is down. Regardless of what you think of that man. All I can do is wish him luck in whatever avenue he decides to take from here forward. I think its best that we all move forward with this movement and let the powers that be sort out this mess. Thank you, Medcnman.

Seems like a lot of people have abandoned their organizations to spend all their time on the MMMA acting like jerks. Eventually they will be worn out by their own bitterness, and fade away

If you're talking about me, first I am not bitter in any way whatsoever.

Second, I've been around since Jan. 2009. I co-authored the pamphlet for physicians explaining their rights and protections under the law and a brief explanation of how and why marijuana helped with various ailments. It was once available for download at this site. I'm not going to fade away......ever.

Third, I have not abandoned either of the only other two organizations that I belong to, Michigan Cannabis Patients & The Dickinson County Compassion Club.

Fourth, I offered to help do what I could to keep the club open. Would a jerk do that? If I do help, I do have to know what the actual problem is. I said from the beginning that I wasn't personally attacking, just trying to get exact information. What I got was more confusion because there was only veils and no real information being offered. Not once in this thread did I personally malign anyone.

So...who's acting like the jerk?

Edited by Celliach

If you're talking about me, first I am not bitter in any way whatsoever.

Second, I've been around since Jan. 2009. I co-authored the pamphlet for physicians explaining their rights and protections under the law and a brief explanation of how and why marijuana helped with various ailments. It was once available for download at this site. I'm not going to fade away......ever.

Third, I have not abandoned either of the only other two organizations that I belong to, Michigan Cannabis Patients & The Dickinson County Compassion Club.

Fourth, I offered to help do what I could to keep the club open. Would a jerk do that? If I do help, I do have to know what the actual problem is. I said from the beginning that I wasn't personally attacking, just trying to get exact information. What I got was more confusion because there was only veils and no real information being offered. Not once in this thread did a personally malign anyone.

So...who's acting like the jerk?

First off, anyone who starts a post by listing their medical marijuana credentials is clearly trying to make themselves feel bigger than they are. I see through you. Nice try.

Also my response to Tarzan was not directed to you in any way, but your defensive explanation shows that you must feel some guilt about your actions.Not sure why, since I have not seen you contribute anything to the MMMA in the year that I have been active.

....and I'm still willing to help despite your negative feelings towards me. This isn't and shouldn't be personal. It should be about helping patients by keeping CCs open.

Edited by Celliach

Those who KNOW the real Tarzan knows who he is.

He has supported me as a member of his club, has been there for me since the beginning of A.M.C.S., donated raffle items/money/time, visited me in the hospital, made me laugh when laughing was difficult, hugged me almost as much as my mother, opened his home to me many times the past few years, supported me in my beliefs even if they vary from his, but MOST OF ALL.......Tarzan has a heart that surpasses most when it comes to his friends. He has proven himself as a dedicated, caring, compassionate person who goes beyond the extra mile for his friends and even strangers.

With that said, I don't need to toot any horn for Tarzan.....My first sentence speaks for itself. I just want it CLEAR to him that some of us support him in this decision, even if we don't completely understand.

Tarzan is a simple man in many ways. He is not always very good at communicating his thoughts in a way people find easy to understand. Sometimes he dosen't comprehend completely what others are conveying either. BUT - His friends are his family. I can understand how he feels. It hurts when you realize people you believed you could trust, are not as trustworthy as you believed. I know the 3MA is something Tarzan wore proudly, even when some of the rest of us would shake our heads. This place/the friends he has made/the job he performed was a HUGE part of his life. He is lost and hurt, I am sure he feels betrayed.

As far as his club goes......Tarzan needs to do what is best for him regarding that. As a friend, I support his decision, if he feels it is neccessary. He was NOT evasive about this decision, it was announced to the members this past meeting. I have been a member there since the first months. I have met many wonderful people and many of his regulars attend A.M.C.S meetings as well. Tarzans club was/is truly "Original Model" - No meds dispensed, no meds in sight, no medicating. I have been to 85% of all the meetings Tarzan has held and have never witnessed such behavior. Too insinuate such BULL CHIT is incorrect and bogus.

Tarzan may have swallowed more koolaide than many, but I truly believe he believed things that were presented to him - he trusted the people saying them. He would not have wronged any of his friends willingly and consciously!!!

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything, I was truly trying to find out why the club was being shut down and this was the best explanation I had:

As far as Why I am Shutting down our Club

It is Very Personal ....

and I have MANY Good Reasons ....

If You Really want to Know ONE MAJOR REASON WHY ?

Go to Annie Court Date April 10th .....

I can't Be there becuase I have Court on the same Day ....

or i would be there for her ....

It's hard for me to help when that's all the info I have.

Ok, I was gonna reply to a few of the posts that were made since my last! first of all, Im not realy sure if it was this thread or one i just started because, I just got back!:rolleyes:

The first thing I said about tarzan was I know he is a good man, and if he is still with joe all good good luck!, and yes I spoke of a c.c or farm market I personaly attended, if tarzan wasnt running it, he sure made sure me and my friends were welcomed by all and allowed access to EVERYWHERE!, and i was nice, He had a box of 3ma shtuff to sell and a few of his own to share, as im sure he always does, He is one hell of a nice guy,

But he is also a kool aide drinker! has been will be, untill he wakes up and says wtf? looks in the mirror and come back to reality, Jimmy jones is gone, ( well maybe not, maybe he is promising some of his black mail money) :rolleyes: oh man did i realy say that? again bawahahahahahahaha!

This site was high jacked by a money grubbing phaq, he got way to much power, broke down, and needs his family and friends to be there for him!

Im not his friend, and im not mikeys friend either! I know who my friends are, at least I know who a few of my online friends are!, Im sure I have a few more than I think!

This site was phaqing highjacked by money grubin idiots!(does idiot work there cell?:rolleyes: )

and now I have now clue what is gonna happen with this site or org or what ever the hell any one wants to call it, all I know is it has not been repping me all the whille ai recieved emails (spam)from this site, and I couldnt even get on to view it!

wow that felt good,,,,Maybe we should make a total complain and moan page, and not let the public see it, only registered members, oh bunny muffin im sounding like the admin here, shoot me!

Peace

Jim

Those who KNOW the real Tarzan knows who he is.

I Love You Northerngal ,

and I will Continue to Support

You and your Club as long as I'm welcomed ....

As You can Read there are SOME Good People in this Program ...

I am So PROWD of You for Starting your Club ....

You have a very Nice Club and your getting Support

from your Members and Big Dan and his wife are Good People ...

But ... Please Be Very Carefull who You Trust ....

Keep your circle tight .... Keep your Eyes on Guard ...

See You Tuesday Bright and earily for Court ...

Their Talking Snow ...

So Maybe ... this Day will be one Everyone will Remember :thumbsu:

hmmm court? I guess I been unable to read anything in here for a long time

godspeed!

Jim