To Whom It May Concern -

drtarzanmd

hmmm court? I guess I been unable to read anything in here for a long time

godspeed!

Jim

"Court" referenced in this post DOES NOT involve criminal activity nor MMJ. This is a personal matter that some of Tarzans friends choose to support him in!

IMAGINE THAT - The court has more purpose than prosecution :o

Just thought I would clarify!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Court" referenced in this post DOES NOT involve criminal activity nor MMJ. This is a personal matter that some of Tarzans friends choose to support him in!

IMAGINE THAT - The court has more purpose than prosecution :o

Just thought I would clarify!

well thank you so much for clarifying that, I wouldnt know that now would I? I wasnt considered a friend, when a friend makes an offer to help another usualy he gets a response one way or the other! and this person who has many aquantances but not to many people I can call friends, knows the difference between fair weather friends and real friends, My real friends are most likely still sleeping!

Peace

Jim

Tarzan,, im not sure whats going on here or in this thread.. If it is a do we like Tarzan thread i have to side with NorthernGal and say i really like that Tarzan.. :-) Hes AOK if you ask me.. He works hard for our community. I have run into him several times when i went to try to be supportive in Court cases.I will proudly stand next to him.. ((((Tarzan))))

I'm trying to help him!

Jim, please stand down on this one.

What can I/we do to keep the CC open? I don't care who runs it. I don't care who Tarzan is. I just want the club to keep operating.

That's the most important thing in this thread. Who cares about Tarzan's past and personality. The only thing I care about is why the CC is actually shutting down, and what I/we can do to prevent that.

If Tarzan doesn't want to run the club anymore, has he looked for someone else to take it over? Can we do a transition instead of just closing it down outright? Is there anyone in the immediate area that could/would physically help?

I'm trying to help him!

Jim, please stand down on this one.

What can I/we do to keep the CC open? I don't care who runs it. I don't care who Tarzan is. I just want the club to keep operating.

That's the most important thing in this thread. Who cares about Tarzan's past and personality. The only thing I care about is why the CC is actually shutting down, and what I/we can do to prevent that.

If Tarzan doesn't want to run the club anymore, has he looked for someone else to take it over? Can we do a transition instead of just closing it down outright? Is there anyone in the immediate area that could/would physically help?

Maybe it would be more productive to advertise helping someone to start a new club in the area.. Tarzan is the Ceo or owner or whatever of that club.. If he chooses to close down the club he can because its his.. Someone im sure could open a club in that area if they want.. I am guessing there is a dba.. that would not just switch over.. a bank account.. again.. if these are in his name he may want to close that down.. of course someone could do these things themselves and have a club.. with your help of course..

Don't know the whole story but, Perhaps thats the difference between a friend and a acquittance. A friend doesn't bail when you stumble and fall. We all get tired and worn out, fighting our own personal battles, do we not?

yea, I guess it may have been harsh! but he hung with the person that ruined this site, not only did he hang with him he oh tinkle on it, you did to, Im not a hater, I just cant stand people who dont know how to think for them selves, whotf would stand by that looney toon that ruined this site? um you to!

and now he has the paranoia thing going and gonna shut down his atlantal club, thats a real leader eh? NOT

Peace

Jim

This my last post because of he said she said bs.

We have management changes at the DCCC as we have a free election every year for leadership. We've had three different Treasurers and everytime we just went to the bank and transfered everything over to the new treasurer. It took about 15 minutes.

I just don't get why we have to trash something that's already in place to start from square one organizing something that's already organized.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm guessing it's about a 5 to 6 hour drive for me to get there. I can help with literature, information and advice. Driving down there might be a problem for me as I'm on disability and barely paying my bills as it is. While I could make a visit, I certainly couldn't keep driving down there on a continuous basis. That's why I'm asking Tarzan to transition over rather than just shutting down the club.....which he has the right to do. I just think he's hurting a bunch of patients is all, and I don't mean that as a personal attack. If I shut down the DCCC, I would think I was hurting patients....

We have management changes at the DCCC as we have a free election every year for leadership. We've had three different Treasurers and everytime we just went to the bank and transfered everything over to the new treasurer. It took about 15 minutes.

I just don't get why we have to trash something that's already in place to start from square one organizing something that's already organized.

It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm guessing it's about a 5 to 6 hour drive for me to get there. I can help with literature, information and advice. Driving down there might be a problem for me as I'm on disability and barely paying my bills as it is. While I could make a visit, I certainly couldn't keep driving down there on a continuous basis. That's why I'm asking Tarzan to transition over rather than just shutting down the club.....which he has the right to do. I just think he's hurting a bunch of patients is all, and I don't mean that as a personal attack. If I shut down the DCCC, I would think I was hurting patients....

OK thats enough. I am a member of the atlanta compassion club. Several members and myself are trying to open another club in this same area. We are workimg on a location now. Hope to find somewhere fast so their wont be any missed meetings.

Happy Easter " TajMahal " & Family ....

You gotta stop watching me .... LOL

How did You know i was firing up the BBQ today ....

Looks like it 'll be the first Holiday w/out kids ...

Thats what happens when they grow up and have their

own kids ....

Today , Jane and I spent the Day making some

Lemon Skunk Honey Oil for All the Omicron Users .... :thumbsu:

Very Tasty stuff ....

Anyways ... Thanks " sreed " ,

I have $100 CASH to Help you start your NEW CLUB ...

I 'll give it to you on April 17 ....

Wish You Nothing but the Best of Luck .....

If I can do anything to help, just drop me a line!

Help? You have to be kidding me! You don't know that word. You have constantly criticized the whole thread. You are miserable! Tarzan is a great human being and you could not hold his jock! I feel you are the one who has the ego issue. All those who responded have glowing reports for Tarzan, you wont believe or let it go. He lists his accomplishments because he is defending himself from you, can you understand that? Probably not! You just want to argue and expunge what a great person you are and what a great club you have? Talk about blowing your own horn. Look back at this entire thread hater, you are the lone wolf! And please be advised to stay out of other peoples business. If you want a club in Atlanta open one up, take the risks. He chooses to stop! So be it! That is his decision to make not yours. Live with it or open one up yourself! You can have a franchise. Love ya Tarzan, you have it right!

Hem Tazans tread "Circle of Friends" Thats what this site needs, a new "Circle of Friends".

I asked for help From Tazan and Mcbrain. And got Double talk, and no help. I'm not bashing any one. You do what you gotta do. With the Fuk'd laws in MI. Just don't bash me because i was'nt in the "Circle of Friends".All the chit that just went down, i'm as confused. But would feel comfortable with new mods on here IMO.

Good to see you back Tarzan.

I have only met you once, but I easily know at least 20 people who have been affected in a positive way by your spirit and generosity.

This place is overflowing with haters right now. Seems like a lot of people have abandoned their organizations to spend all their time on the MMMA acting like jerks. Eventually they will be worn out by their own bitterness, and fade away.

The people who matter here respect and appreciate you, so don't let it get you down.

:goodjob:

Help? You have to be kidding me! You don't know that word. You have constantly criticized the whole thread. You are miserable! Tarzan is a great human being and you could not hold his jock! I feel you are the one who has the ego issue. All those who responded have glowing reports for Tarzan, you wont believe or let it go. He lists his accomplishments because he is defending himself from you, can you understand that? Probably not! You just want to argue and expunge what a great person you are and what a great club you have? Talk about blowing your own horn. Look back at this entire thread hater, you are the lone wolf! And please be advised to stay out of other peoples business. If you want a club in Atlanta open one up, take the risks. He chooses to stop! So be it! That is his decision to make not yours. Live with it or open one up yourself! You can have a franchise. Love ya Tarzan, you have it right!

hey cell do you realy want me to still shut up?

Peace

Jim

how come this thread is not locked,nothing but personal threats, the guy above me should most def get this thread shut down, he personaly attacked some one, ! shut it down!

this site is same ole same ole! bunch of kiss asses!

Peace

Jim

Wow! Really????

You don't have anything better to do than attack someone for trying to help all because you don't like the ways things have progressed?

Never once did I make a personal attack on tarzan or question his integrity. That's more than I can say for people responding to my offer of aid.

It's baseless person attacks like this that are going to hurt our movement from within more than anything else. I don't expect us all to be on the same page, but at least let's respect each other and be civil.

Tarzan has said his piece and there has been a offer to help the club remain open or help if someone else wants to open a club in Atlanta. If you don't want the help then stop going after the one who is offering the help. This thread has run it's course.

Archived