Mm And It'S Ability To Help Alcoholics

Pick your Poison!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink less when using Medical Marijuana?

• Yes
    • No
    • It has no affect on alcohol consumption

I have been diagnosed with Type Two Diabetes. Since I got my card and started medicating on a regular basis for another medical condition, I notice my craving for alcohol has subsided considerably. This never happened when I smoked swag. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have been diagnosed with Type Two Diabetes. Since I got my card and started medicating on a regular basis for another medical condition, I notice my craving for alcohol has subsided considerably. This never happened when I smoked swag. Has anyone else experienced this?

My nephew has been sober a year now, because of mmj :sword:

MMJ I am sure would make a big change for alcoholics. Not only would it help them stop drinking but could solve a lot of other problems that come with alcoholism.

This is one of the reasons we get fought so hard on cannabis. Legislators get alot of donations from alcohol companies and the last thing they want is cannabis in place of their precious alcohol.

2 years ago I started using tincture fairly regularly and since then I have had absolutely NO desire for alcohol which is totally unlike me. Alcohol was always a big part of my life but now a memory which I am very thankful for. A while back WB posted an article about a dr. in thew late 1800s that used mm for alcoholism and narcotic addiction. Back then it was the cure--not the cause.

there is no doubt mmj helps alcoholics ! some of the biggest "AA" members from my aa group medicate regularly....and unfortunately a few of them became open to me about it just recently before their deaths and now they are on the walls of the aa hall amongst pictures of other past promenint members ....what do u think about that moo poo ? hidding the mmj fact in closet around aa members sucks donkey balls... so since i was just denied my drivers license for second time - no proof of aa weekly meetings...... man i havent touched alcohol in fourteen years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and these people are worried about a relapse????? well i guarentee next aa meeting im at everyone will know about rick simpson , jack herer , and countless others ..... ill make a long donkey speech-fillabuster?- at everymeeting !!!!!!!!!!!! i quit smoking for five years when i first quit drinking so i would have to say its helped me tremendously-i was bad alcoholic will always be recovering!!!!!!

Archived