One Day People Will Wake Up!

one day hopefuly the whole truth will come out, this site has been messed up for a few yrs now, who is gonna stand up and make it right?

I vote for celliach, We need people like him on this site and on our side, he is smart, he is fair, and he is honest, I cant say that about any other mod or admin on this site!

Peace

Jim

one day hopefuly the whole truth will come out, this site has been messed up for a few yrs now, who is gonna stand up and make it right?

I vote for celliach, We need people like him on this site and on our side, he is smart, he is fair, and he is honest, I cant say that about any other mod or admin on this site!

Peace

Jim

You don't know me other then from my posting online so please explain how you came to that conclusion Jim.

David give this time to die down. Things are going to change, but it takes time.

I sent him a PM. Please dont delete his account till I get a response. Though I have never met David, I enjoy reading his posts. I hope he will stick around till things smooth out. I see that happening soon. Thanks, Medcnman.

What makes you think I'd want to be a mod here? I'm already an admin over at MCP, mostly run the DCCC, and have my own business. Plus I keep volunteering to help people start old school-style compassion clubs. I seriously doubt I'd have time to be here very much except in the morning, and that wouldn't be enough. The only reason I'm spending so much time here this morning is I'm out-of-state and have nothing else to do while waiting for everyone else to wake up.

What makes you think I'd want to be a mod here? I'm already an admin over at MCP, mostly run the DCCC, and have my own business. Plus I keep volunteering to help people start old school-style compassion clubs. I seriously doubt I'd have time to be here very much except in the morning, and that wouldn't be enough. The only reason I'm spending so much time here this morning is I'm out-of-state and have nothing else to do while waiting for everyone else to wake up.

We don't know each other but I've read many of your posts and you seem to call things as they are..soI hope your friendS sleep in a little longer and you can hang with us :thumbsu: AK

You don't know me other then from my posting online so please explain how you came to that conclusion Jim.

your write, I know you more from your lack of posting! I already gave my respect to you, Im glad you are back, we need more like you, fair honest people!

hope that explains it! I didnt mean to leave you out of the choice for leadership! I think you would be good also, but only from what ive read and didnt read from you.:thumbsu:

Peace

Jim

Edit = I know I would not be a good leader, I fly off the handle to easy, and at least im smart enough to know that!

Edited by phaquetoo

Thanks for the kind words!

I tend to be a little more realistic and conservative in my approaches to interpreting the law. I just don't want to give advice to someone that will get them arrested in the future because they are walking through some grey area. As a result, I've rubbed a few people the wrong way over the years because I didn't agree with more liberal translations. Most of what I thought in the beginning is coming to fruition now.....unfortunately.

Just because I called some of the BS now happening doesn't mean I want it.

because you are fair and can take critizm better than i can dish it out, and you here in the mornings with the rite mods would be good, but hey, I just said you would be a good person for the job, I cant give ya the job! lmao! if i could , I would take your mornings over what they have had here the last few yrs!

Peace and drive safe!

Jim

Thanks for the kind words!

I tend to be a little more realistic and conservative in my approaches to interpreting the law. I just don't want to give advice to someone that will get them arrested in the future because they are walking through some grey area. As a result, I've rubbed a few people the wrong way over the years because I didn't agree with more liberal translations. Most of what I thought in the beginning is coming to fruition now.....unfortunately.

Just because I called some of the BS now happening doesn't mean I want it.

I RESPECT that VERY much!! :goodjob: AK

Just to show you we think alike....I almost made a joke along the same lines when I posted. lololol I almost wrote." I'll get a big head....both of them."

Too funny! I guess thats why our woman say we are idiots eh?:blink:

but realy they just dont understand mars talk, they talk in venus!

Peace

Jim