Finding A New Place To Grow Some Gear...

Ola MMMA!

Hope to find a home for some Michigan test grows for my brother KaK1963.

Looking for drama free zone with growers and some folks that can use a hand.

Ima old hippie and have a few grows under my belt, been around the forums a while and prolly have more friends here.

Was wondering why the grow logs are not postable.... have some grows going on and would love to post them here.

I have been a tester for TGA and other breeders and love my F-1's and the mysteries they bring to the grow.

Bless!

Pete

Hi Pete!

This site has been more politically oriented, but has recently undergone a change in leadership. I know there are at least a few great growers here who post journals. You know that I am pretty new at growing, but I would certainly be interested in growing some of Kak's genetics(I drool with delight at the thought). I have followed many of Kak's grows, he has extremely interesting and different genetics.

"have a few grows under your belt" lol, kinda like Bill Gates saying "done a little computer work".

This is an awesome opportunity, I bet you'll have a lot of folks jumping on this.