we have AK. things are much calmer now, and tomorrow is Easter, A significant symbol of rebirth and renew.

I ask anyone thinking of leaving, to take that thought into consideration. There is a reason everything happens when they do. it is not for us to question why, but only to make a choice and move on with that new found knowledge.

I.had a few.concerns as well... one of.the moderators here told me to be patient and give it some time.

I.did just that and have noticed alot of.things calming down and returning back to a level i call respectable... So i am happy I waited and urge you to consider doing the same.

We are all in the same fight even though our views are often divergent. United we stand, diveded we fall.

Though I did have my first negative exchange with a member today... been here a year and got along with everyone, unfortunately today I got my first taste of negativity and meaness.... guess I got spoiled with everyone being nice to me :(

I.had a few.concerns as well... one of.the moderators here told me to be patient and give it some time.

I.did just that and have noticed alot of.things calming down and returning back to a level i call respectable... So i am happy I waited and urge you to consider doing the same.

We are all in the same fight even though our views are often divergent. United we stand, diveded we fall.

Though I did have my first negative exchange with a member today... been here a year and got along with everyone, unfortunately today I got my first taste of negativity and meaness.... guess I got spoiled with everyone being nice to me :(

Thanks for hangin in newbie. It is definantly getting better. Medcnman.

Yeah... the initial surge of.anger has.subsided and mk.posting.def helped

We need to.have a bbq

I know the man that can BBQ anything!!! Im trying to get a date set up that we can do that. It was going to be at the farmers market but that went south pretty fast! I will figure it out. I want to get as many people together and have a good time. I just have to find a new place now. Give me some time. I will pull it together. Thanks newb. See ya later today i guess! Medcnman.

and it is to help out the people that got raided their and thats a good thing

• April 21

[*]Clare County[*]Benefit/PicNic, Raffles, 50/50, Vendors, and more. We will provide and cook the meat, you bring a dish to pass. Bring whatever you would like to drink. $10 at the door, unless you are a vendor. Vendor tables $25 plus raffle donation. All Proceeds will go for legal funds. We need everyone to come and participate, please share this with friends and family For location contact me or MayorHerb.

So I took a few days off to think about how to deal with this new environment on MMMA.org.

Things I have noticed:

There is apparently no need to be courteous when addressing members or staff.

You can sling unsubstantiated accusations without fear of penalty.

It's fine to start rumors without proof.

Brutal character assassination is allowed.

Running off at the mouth without any reservations as to how what you say may negatively impact the medical movement.

Stupidity and foolishness is rewarded with much backslapping and encouragement.

Full on "retard mode" posting is an acceptable behavior.

Carrying grudges is acceptable.

Veiled threats are acceptable.

You can make any outlandish post you wish as long as you preface it with "I may not be the smartest (whatever, etc...)".

This is the short list and I am tired of typing.

I won't cover any of the MMMA upper management observations I may have in this post.

So I took a few days off to think about how to deal with this new environment on MMMA.org.

Things I have noticed:

There is apparently no need to be courteous when addressing members or staff.

You can sling unsubstantiated accusations without fear of penalty.

It's fine to start rumors without proof.

Brutal character assassination is allowed.

Running off at the mouth without any reservations as to how what you say may negatively impact the medical movement.

Stupidity and foolishness is rewarded with much backslapping and encouragement.

Full on "retard mode" posting is an acceptable behavior.

Carrying grudges is acceptable.

Veiled threats are acceptable.

You can make any outlandish post you wish as long as you preface it with "I may not be the smartest (whatever, etc...)".

This is the short list and I am tired of typing.

I won't cover any of the MMMA upper management observations I may have in this post.

Not being mean

Alternatives of giving in or up,

seem,

a waste

Help make a change...

Aside from the madness do what is right for our rights to protect our current law. show of force with the march on Lansing is imperative. The wedge has divided our community and don't you think the timing is a coincidence? Seems like the exteranal forces are dividing and conquering us. I mean US. All of US who need HEMP in our lives. Be it cancer. MS , diabetes. we have come to realize the valuable qualities of our medicine. Why should we just throw it on the trash pile for the sake of infighting? At least for one day please come together and show that we all want our law protected. Let them tear down this law and we all are in trouble. If the law gets mangled think about taking care of your mothers, fathers sons and daughters with RSO. Might not be able to if they are allowed to butcher our law. Put away all differences and for one day come together for the goodness of HEMP!

IMHO the 'flavor' and 'courtesy' on the board has gone up several notches. I look forward to being a part of it. A great number of good people were hurt over the last year or more, powerful advocates for the movement were demeaned and defamed, bad advice was given and people were put at risk.

To their credit, many of those folks are slowly returning. I recall a 'driver improvement' class I took in Florida to get rid of a speeding ticket. The first 15 min of the 4 hour 'adult detention' was devoted to letting folks vent about the 'unfairness' of their tickets and their 'anger' at getting them. Mine was I was doing 135 in a 70mph zone north of Daytona, BUT I was caught doing 72 in a 65 by the Miami airport, so I guess I deserved it given what I got away with. Then we got on to the business of improving our driving.

Yes there is some anger on the board and some grudges. I have them too and will keep them to myself. Let folks vent a bit, then we can get down to the business of helping the community and each other. If you are thinking of leaving or giving up, be that driving instructor and let it come out and go away, give the folks their 15 min. Then you can help with what is important.

Dr. Bob

Archived