How About We Make Up Our Own Story!

Lets all give our own opinions on why we think this site has just about bit the big one?

any one have any thoughts on the matter?

I most def have opinions on the matter, and most likely by the time this thread plays out I will write all of my thoughts about this site, past, present and future!

but for a change lets hear what others have to say!

I started the thread now lets see what people realy think, Now dont hold back, You can tell me to go blankedy blank my self, you can say what ever the filter allows you to say in this thread,

I have a whole lot to say, but I usualy do get more spirited as things are wrote and said, so im gonna sit back and respond to what I read in here!

Or I will just watch this thread move off of active content and into oblivion dont matter to me!

What is your thoughts on the letter komorn aka mikey wrote?

Nope im not calling him by his first name, nor am I gonna put anything he has in my mouth or brain! Im gonna sit here and watch and respond to all, so if you think im a hater bring it on, if you think for yourself bring it on, If you dont care to participate shut the phaq up than!

lets roll!

Peace

Jim

oh sorry Happy Easter!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what your trying to accomplish here? Do you really think this is at all going to help move forward? Are you here to be a part of this community and help us all rebuild or to simply stir up chit? AK

well i guess we will just see eh? what do you think i should have faith in 3ma? what a joke, you know me, I know you, and if we ever disagree well you can use your imagination on the last part,,do you think I need a vacation? :bow:

Peace

Jim

My thoughts:

Greed.. plain and simple. Got the impression a good while ago that the MMMA was about the money. The money was coming in, so MK never said anything. Lately, there was a big "upheaval" against JC (which was justified, banning everyone, fear mongering(excessively). A few people were basically slapping MK in the face saying look at this guy. MK had to do something, and he confronted JC. JC flipped out and is trying to make MK look like the greedy one, when in fact they both were/are.

I mean really, it took the MMMA till just last fall to finally meet with a representative. What were they doing for patients besides hosting an email-o-matic?

My opinion... since you asked... lol

Everyone else vented the last week, this was mine.. I'm done now, sorry I have always been late to the party..lol

Edited by Morhawk

I will not reply negatively to any one that wants to say good things about 3ma, in fact i encourage it, I say we have a membership vote on the next ceo, unless umm mikey is gonna just do it!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

I still like the site and the 3ma. Michael had a great show last week. And as far as Joe goes, he has treated me well. Everyone has flaws. I think things are lookin up....albeit a dark nite. And I am so glad ur back. Even if it gets on the edge.

peace my friend, alot of people cant take jokes or critizm,well you know that, I can take it and i can dish it, so bring it on, not you hef, unless ya want to,but i will have a hard time being mean to you! Happy Happy to you and yours!

Peace

Jim

peace my friend, alot of people cant take jokes or critizm,well you know that, I can take it and i can dish it, so bring it on, not you hef, unless ya want to,but i will have a hard time being mean to you! Happy Happy to you and yours!

Peace

Jim

Peace. Ftw

No idea what happened. I came here to get information on how to grow when we were new to the program. How to make budder, just somewhere to hang out with like minded people. Keep up with news & events. I want to be active in preserving the medical cannabis law we have and fight for more rights.

Joe helped me a few times when I needed it, I met him a few times, but I have no idea what goes on in his personal life or the inner workings of this site. I feel really bad for him, for whatever the hell he's going through, but I made my decision to stay here because I came here for everyone's input not just his.

All i know is one day this site was down, the next it was up and a whole lot of pissed off, newly unbanned people came in, and the accusations of money theft. I'm still here for the same reasons I got here in the first place, and just trying to go about my business as I always do, and see what happens.

No idea what happened. I came here to get information on how to grow when we were new to the program. How to make budder, just somewhere to hang out with like minded people. Keep up with news & events. I want to be active in preserving the medical cannabis law we have and fight for more rights.

Joe helped me a few times when I needed it, I met him a few times, but I have no idea what goes on in his personal life or the inner workings of this site. I feel really bad for him, for whatever the hell he's going through, but I made my decision to stay here because I came here for everyone's input not just his.

All i know is one day this site was down, the next it was up and a whole lot of pissed off, newly unbanned people came in, and the accusations of money theft. I'm still here for the same reasons I got here in the first place, and just trying to go about my business as I always do, and see what happens.

Thank You!

Happy Easter

Peace

Jim

well i guess we will just see eh? what do you think i should have faith in 3ma? what a joke, you know me, I know you, and if we ever disagree well you can use your imagination on the last part,,do you think I need a vacation? :bow:

Peace

Jim

Hey Jim..I have been gone from the site about as long as you have, I came back because I do have faith in the new person running things, and I believe things will be much different, good things are happening already, great discussions with CPU ..why did you come back, as I asked in my first post..was it just to stir up chit? That's about all I have seen from you so far.

No I don't want to give you a vacation...but even now there are limits.

I had no idea how many people got banned or how many people were isolated. It looks like the membership has gone up by thousands in the past couple days.

Been interesting having you back Phaq, since I wasn't around when you were I don't think.

Im not sure your angle here Jim. And the more I read your posts, I'm not sure why your still here. You were banned by Joe long before I ever got a chance to really get to know you. Not Q. Not Tim. Not Tarzan. You were banned by Joe. Yet, your taking it all out on the mods that seen the error in the ways this site has gone. We are trying to move forward as best we can but we are being held back by a phaquing ball and chain. Give it up already! We've heard your tales of woe and we apologize that it went the way it did. But honestly Phaq, with what you have been posting, i cant blame the guy. Your not giving anything productive to this site. Your just constantly stirring up chit. Chit that got flushed last week. Just let it go. Get over your banishment. Your here now. Please, move forward with us. I appreciate your input but your beating a dead horse. Joe is gone. You are back. If thats not good enough, then let me know exactly what it is you want. I will see what I can do. Tell me a story phaq. Thanks, Medcnman.

Hey Jim..I have been gone from the site about as long as you have, I came back because I do have faith in the new person running things, and I believe things will be much different, good things are happening already, great discussions with CPU ..why did you come back, as I asked in my first post..was it just to stir up chit? That's about all I have seen from you so far.

Im here becuase every one i have met in the other mm sites all came from here, there are so many good people here, and no not to stir bunny muffin, but im gonna test the waters, thats just me, I think you know that though, I hope that answered your question, Im sorry i did not respond to that sooner.

Peace

I had no idea how many people got banned or how many people were isolated. It looks like the membership has gone up by thousands in the past couple days.

Been interesting having you back Phaq, since I wasn't around when you were I don't think.

yea its interesting alright now lets see if we can get our shtuff together here and go in the right direction, what does it hurt to have a thread like this?

mrs ak! this is for you, I hope you enjoy styx, I can forgive and forget, can anyone else?

Peace

Jim

I know I wouldn't want to have been banned. Jims got a legitimate beach.

Im not sure your angle here Jim. And the more I read your posts, I'm not sure why your still here. You were banned by Joe long before I ever got a chance to really get to know you. Not Q. Not Tim. Not Tarzan. You were banned by Joe. Yet, your taking it all out on the mods that seen the error in the ways this site has gone. We are trying to move forward as best we can but we are being held back by a phaquing ball and chain. Give it up already! We've heard your tales of woe and we apologize that it went the way it did. But honestly Phaq, with what you have been posting, i cant blame the guy. Your not giving anything productive to this site. Your just constantly stirring up chit. Chit that got flushed last week. Just let it go. Get over your banishment. Your here now. Please, move forward with us. I appreciate your input but your beating a dead horse. Joe is gone. You are back. If thats not good enough, then let me know exactly what it is you want. I will see what I can do. Tell me a story phaq. Thanks, Medcnman.

Give him a break. I have been angry too. Not about Joe or Michael but about the state of the Act....Jim deserves some venting and our understanding.

What the MMMA needs is an open board posted public what the meetings are and elections, ect until that happens it will just repeat its self. its been quite dark here for the last few years.. hope it will change.

yep time to turn the page! lets hope!:goodjob:

Peace

Jim