How About We Make Up Our Own Story!

Give him a break. I have been angry too. Not about Joe or Michael but about the state of the Act....Jim deserves some venting and our understanding.

I completely understand. But its gotta be let go. Plain and simple. The rants have been going on long enough. Its time to either move forward with productive posts, or just move on. Im not gripin. Im just askin it be let go. I heard the phrase "i can forgive and forget, can you" in one of his posts. I can. Can he? Medcnman.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Jim says he like to push the limit and he got banned for legitimate reasons many times and we always seem to let him back in... strange. I do believe Joe banned him without reason this last time. So Jim this is your thread so get it all out here. Say what you want to say and then lets put our best foot forward and move on. Forward ever forward.

Like Jim says he like to push the limit and he got banned for legitimate reasons many times and we always seem to let him back in... strange. I do believe Joe banned him without reason this last time. So Jim this is your thread so get it all out here. Say what you want to say and then lets put our best foot forward and move on. Forward ever forward.

you the man!

Happy Happy Mr. Quietone!:thumbsu:

Peace

Jim

um see how many views this thread has already? who in the heck wants to see what i have to say or play? :lol:

:thumbsu:

I hope you can move forward Jim..and just so you know I was banned by Joe to..I was angry as well..but I have always hoped for the day change would come..and it has..I hope you will do as I have and let the past go for the greater good of the community..there is a lot to be done. AK

What is the mission of MMMA. I find no explicative mission statement, future goals, and how they will be implimented.

As a past Chair of a non-profit I know how important these are!

I have no bone to pick as I do not no any of you people except one. I wish all of you the best during these difficult times of reorganization.

However what is the real mission here? Where does this organization stand?

I do not want to read 50 different threads to find out. Please post what is happening and where the MMMA is going.

Lack of info can allow for people to hallucinate as to what is happening. Just read all the threads written.

More medical info and a lot less bantering over BS opinions would be helpfull also.

The mission statement, purpose, goals and information should be posted for read only. All the comments and BS can go somewhere else.

Peace, Love and Clarity to all staff and members of this site.

:thumbsu:

:rolleyes:

I hope you can move forward Jim..and just so you know I was banned by Joe to..I was angry as well..but I have always hoped for the day change would come..and it has..I hope you will do as I have and let the past go for the greater good of the community..there is a lot to be done. AK

yep we both been there eh? but i gotta tell ya now im realy mad, check out this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8&feature=related

Peace

Jim

What is the mission of MMMA. I find no explicative mission statement, future goals, and how they will be implimented.

I have no bone to pick as I do not no any of you people except one. I wish all of you the best during these difficult times of reorganization.

I do not want to read 50 different threads to find out. Please post what is happening and where the MMMA is going.

Lack of info can allow for people to hallucinate as to what is happening. Just read all the threads written.

More medical info and a lot less bantering over BS opinions would be helpfull also.

The mission statement, purpose, goals and information should be posted for read only. All the comments and BS can go somewhere else.

Orion,

I will be working on getting more medical info posted, anything that's of specific interest to you that you would like posted? AK

:rolleyes:

yep we both been there eh? but i gotta tell ya now im realy mad, check out this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8&feature=related

Peace

Jim

I guess what I would like to know is who it is exactly your mad at and why. If its Joe because you got banned, then that problem has been resolved. If there is any other reason, please, air it out here and lets try to get you some closure. Thanks, Medcnman.

peace, love and Happy Easter to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM&feature=related

Peace

Jim

Yes there was a mission statement at one time, what has happened to it I don't know. I will say I am working on a few things to hopefully help this site improve and I think you will see these things showing up. I believe that those are important things for this organization too.

I guess what I would like to know is who it is exactly your mad at and why. If its Joe because you got banned, then that problem has been resolved. If there is any other reason, please, air it out here and lets try to get you some closure. Thanks, Medcnman.

Friend Im not mad at anyone, I want to see if this place is gonna be a real site where people can voice their opinions w/o being banned, and no i dont mean no disrespect to any one, shoot, im happy as all get up right now, are you not enjoying the music selection? I will find and play what ever you like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM&feature=related

Peace

Jim

Yes there was a mission statement at one time, what has happened to it I don't know. I will say I am working on a few things to hopefully help this site improve and I think you will see these things showing up. I believe that those are important things for this organization too.

high jacking of this thread is totaly acceptable lmao! all good, I want this site to make it, I want all of my fav sites to make it!

Peace

Jim

high jacking of this thread is totaly acceptable lmao! all good, I want this site to make it, I want all of my fav sites to make it!

Peace

Jim

Sorry, I cant see most vids as I use my iphone for everything. What area do you hail from? I'm in southeast Livingston county for now. Lookin to move to Florida by the end of the year. Medcnman.

Sorry, I cant see most vids as I use my iphone for everything. What area do you hail from? I'm in southeast Livingston county for now. Lookin to move to Florida by the end of the year. Medcnman.

wow take me with ya, i will keep ya awake all the way there, i talk even more than i write lol

where do I hail from that is so darn funny, I hail for hale! roglmbo and im not kidding, mid east mich iosco county!

Peace

Jim

wow take me with ya, i will keep ya awake all the way there, i talk even more than i write lol

where do I hail from that is so darn funny, I hail for hale! roglmbo and im not kidding, mid east mich iosco county!

Peace

Jim

Ive been to Hale! I myself am 3 miles from Hell. And its still chilly here! Medcnman.

I will not reply negatively to any one that wants to say good things about 3ma, in fact i encourage it, I say we have a membership vote on the next ceo, unless umm mikey is gonna just do it!

Peace

Jim

I do hereby nominate phaquetoo as pledge representative to the social committee for Delta Tau Chi. And, I would like to be his personal assistant.

LMAO!

Puff, puff, pass...

Happy Easter if that's your thing.

Mizerman

Edited by mizerman

Well, lets meet somewhere between Hale and Hell and have a coffee. Im thinkin the 17th maybe in Lansing somewhere. LOL! Medcnman.

Maybe eh? we all just need to have a litttle pt's!

Peace

Jim