How About We Make Up Our Own Story!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im up for it! I hope to meet you soon my friend! Medcnman

Thank you! I need to get out more and be more involved before some of these idiots get our law taken away from us, i guess its time for the real jim to just stand up eh?

I miss my son!

peace

Jim

Some good points were made here. One that's stands out is the obvious difference between Talking About Transparency at the Mmma and actually providing it.

I find it insulting when leaders push forward without really catering to the group in a deep meaningful way. Talented speakers may bull-doze sheep in one direrection to serve their own needs. Lift the carpet, grab the broom....

The arrival of the Central Processing Unit to this site was rather amusing. Two Elitest Smoes start telling everyone that they essentially have done the patients a favor by filling a power vacuum and they jumped in and fixed things for everyone, or are at least doing their best...

I suspect we won't really know the break-down until we have the bill package fed to us and while were digesting that get ready for the real motivation behind All The Crap That Has Happened. FOLLOW THE MONEY. This DISPENSARY subject/biill may knock everyone's socks off!

Thank you! I need to get out more and be more involved before some of these idiots get our law taken away from us, i guess its time for the real jim to just stand up eh?

I miss my son!

peace

Jim

Well, lets work together then. Lets let all of the BS from the past, remain in the past. I dont drink but I would be more than happy to buy you a beer and hear your story. I came in to this site just as you were being led out. There is alot that I dont know and would love to hear what you have to say. Let me know my friend. I will be there. Medcnman.

In regard to the question of transparency I first noticed something was wrong when during a membership drive I asked Bb about how the MMMA works and he pretended not to hear me. Who is on the Board? Are there minutes of the meetings available? What is the financial structure? Answers did not come, rhetoric did. I'm not going to donate to something I don't understand.

Well, lets meet somewhere between Hale and Hell and have a coffee. Im thinkin the 17th maybe in Lansing somewhere. LOL! Medcnman.

Hello neighbor.

I'm not in Hell, but it feels that way at times. Why are ya moving to FL?

If that's a personal question, I understand. I wanted to meet ya one day because ya seem bright and level headed. And I live somewhere dwn the rd from you.

Hello neighbor.

I'm not in Hell, but it feels that way at times. Why are ya moving to FL?

If that's a personal question, I understand. I wanted to meet ya one day because ya seem bright and level headed. And I live somewhere dwn the rd from you.

Well, my wife and I have both said that if it werent for our jobs, we would head south. Sinve we have both been un-employed for over a year now and have not been able to secure gainful employment, we just felt that maybe it was time for a change. My wife is an accountant and there are no jobs here i myself, can do just about anything and I cant even find a decent job. So..... Its time to go. The Ft.Lauderdale area job search has roughly 40 new accounting positions posted daily. I can be a general laborer just about anywhere. My only concern with Florida is they dont have a MM law. That means I will have to go back on the Vicodin. Not lookin forward to that!! We are not dead set on Florida but we would like to go somewhere new. I was born and raised here in Michigan. I like to snowmobile in the winter and sit on a boat in the summer. But thats just not enough to stick around for. I would like to stay but that is completely up to our economy here. We have other ideas that would be able to keep us here, but to invest our life savings in a chance is a bit risky. We wont know for sure what we are doing untill at the earliest, mid to late summer. But for now, we are here and doing our best to make the best of it. Thanks! Medcnman.

MMMA About Us

-The MMMA is Michigan's largest medical marijuana advocacy group, providing support and information to Michigan's expanding medical marijuana community.

-The MMMA is dedicated to being the acknowledged state-wide leader in providing services, advocacy and information to medical marijuana patients, caregivers, health care providers and their community.

What is the mission of MMMA. I find no explicative mission statement, future goals, and how they will be implimented.

As a past Chair of a non-profit I know how important these are!

I have no bone to pick as I do not no any of you people except one. I wish all of you the best during these difficult times of reorganization.

However what is the real mission here? Where does this organization stand?

I do not want to read 50 different threads to find out. Please post what is happening and where the MMMA is going.

Lack of info can allow for people to hallucinate as to what is happening. Just read all the threads written.

More medical info and a lot less bantering over BS opinions would be helpfull also.

The mission statement, purpose, goals and information should be posted for read only. All the comments and BS can go somewhere else.

Peace, Love and Clarity to all staff and members of this site.

In regard to the question of transparency I first noticed something was wrong when during a membership drive I asked Bb about how the MMMA works and he pretended not to hear me. Who is on the Board? Are there minutes of the meetings available? What is the financial structure? Answers did not come, rhetoric did. I'm not going to donate to something I don't understand.

no fooling eh? wow, I think I was gone from here for a long time because I asked what a protest was for! one of the first ones! I got no answers and got into other sites, that did know and tell what is going on, their is a whole lot of things that realy do need explaining here, but who do we trust?

I have prob downed every mod since i been back, well accept quietone, but only because he knew to leave, and than come back to help rebuild, you know alot of us that are in here now still have the sites we been going to and will continue to go to, it is unfortunate the way this site went, Im realy not sure it can be fixed! Im not trying to wish bad luck on this site, obviously I didnt do it, I wasnt here lmao! but people do talk and when you move around and make friends and enemys online you find out alot of things, and than heck even the people who are messing things up start unzipping their lips!

Im not going to get my hopes up about this site, Im happy with the other places, Id rather be in a smaller site where everything is out in the open than be led around like bllind sheep!

There was absolutly no reason for me being banned in this name the last time i got banned! I was speaking or shall i say emailing the former ceo and asking questions to him personaly, so no one had to know what he told me, yea lmao he told me im not welcome here! and it had nothing to do with in here! but hey thats the past! I cant realy think of anyone hear in admin that I would want to rep me in lansing, specialy the last guy, but hey how do we realy know what happened here? it kinda seems like something is missing in the explantions ive seen so far!

any how Happy Easter! I had my fun this morn, maybe things can get better maybe they cant, but remember their are many smart people out there trying to save our law!

Peace

Jim

out with the new and in with the old :blink:

charlie sheen,what are you up to already this morning..winning?..lol...i may have(did) over medicated myself this morning due to the fine tunes,,,you scamp trolling for bait like this on a holiday ,lol..you may have just as well have started a thread titled,,,democrat or republican and tell me why....lol..i love it... as if it matters...i hope to be at the protest the 17th and meet all the actors and you as well,if you can make it...for me you're fun to have around ,never a dull moment...but i think some of the staff may be wincing a little with every post..lol..good morning phaq..zip/bp

charlie,what are you up to already this morning..lol...i may have over medicated myself this morning due to the fine tunes,,,you scamp trolling for bait like this on a holiday ,lol..you may have just as well have started a thread titled,,,democrat or republican and tell me why....lol..i love it... as if it matters...i hope to be at the protest the 17th and meet all the actors and you as well,if you can make it...for me you're fun to have around ,never a dull moment...but i think some of the staff may be wincing a little with every post..lol..good morning phaq..zip/bp

Bawaahahahahahaha zip im having fun, yea there was alot of colors at the bottom of this thread, it pretty much went viral eh? oh thats rite it is a holiday eh? just kidding, hey some one posted a fish in here whats up with that?

Peace

Jim

Bawaahahahahahaha zip im having fun, yea there was alot of colors at the bottom of this thread, it pretty much went viral eh? oh thats rite it is a holiday eh? just kidding, hey some one posted a fish in here whats up with that?

Peace

Jim

My bad. Someone said "charlie" and it made me think about making some tuna salad.

But, I'm really an Al Pacino fan and just love this scene from Scent of a Woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xgQIokLsDI&feature=related

Yes, Jim - the views of your thread are climbing. Congratulations!!!

Hugs & Kisses, Chocolate Rabbits & Furry Bunnies,

Mizerman

p.s. don't you miss blueberry's posts telling you, "thanks for all you do."??? I'm feeling all nostalgic all of the sudden and getting all choked up...bwa hahahahahahahahahaha

hey now dont get this thread locked to, I can handle that all on my own when im ready, im not done having fun yet, been a happy happy day, hey did ya like the music? how do you just put it in like you did mize?

Peace

Jim

My bad. Someone said "charlie" and it made me think about making some tuna salad.

But, I'm really an Al Pacino fan and just love this scene from Scent of a Woman.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Yes, Jim - the views of your thread are climbing. Congratulations!!!

Hugs & Kisses, Chocolate Rabbits & Furry Bunnies,

Mizerman

p.s. don't you miss blueberry's posts telling you, "thanks for all you do."??? I'm feeling all nostalgic all of the sudden and getting all choked up...bwa hahahahahahahahahaha

omg skip you are a phaqing trip, how fitting I love it, the best was when he called out the other 2 boys and yelled and phaquetoo! :goodjob:

Peace.......oh and thanks for all you do!...if it isnt in the mitten it just isnt fittin, there ya go ya feel at home now?

Jim

I just posted on Blueberries site. For the funk of it,,,

Call me whatever you want, but I'm all about individual patients and caregivers.

Do people think it is a coincidence that he disappeared just as everyone was gearing up for a peaceful assembly at the capital in just 9 days from now. Sheep soon to be sheared. The new coat might be ok for a few months this summer, but it may get bitterly cold this winter. Just a thought Phaquers.

omg skip you are a phaqing trip, how fitting I love it, the best was when he called out the other 2 boys and yelled and phaquetoo! :goodjob:

Peace.......oh and thanks for all you do!...if it isnt in the mitten it just isnt fittin, there ya go ya feel at home now?

Jim

lol,well in my post it was supposed to read charlie sheen and have the winning in it,i told you i was over medicated.lol..i thought you may blow up phaq and was scared fer ya'...lol..tooo nice outside to be here...zb/bp

Archived