The Jackson Market

mendonesian you seem kinda paranoid ,, are they out to get you?

who is they? are you one of them? because the post that was deleted was a response to YOUR reply to someone about being in possession of 'meds' at a FM......so I know YOU read it.....but what really happened to that post??

it's obvious that you Cristine are one of the 'damage-control' people here...or it looks like it...ahhh but you did say yesterday that " your" club..blah blah blah

notice all the red letter mods in here right now?

that's what I am talking about!

maybe MY rhetoric is too close to the bone for you guys

I really have seen this drama before play out elsewhere

same movie...just different actors

and NO I am not paranoid of someone who can attack me in cyber space...lol

you guys are doing a terrible job at damage control towards your distribution bill!

it's obvious I have my finger on the pulse here by how many of you attack me when I post

all subtle little eloquent damage control

I think I have struck a nerve here

good!

for us patients...bad for you dispensary bill pushers!

and I mean that with ALL due respect...to everyone involved here..

and no I am not attacking...take my words in context

if you guys here now from this new gaurd are really all about patients?

why all the rhetorical subtle attacks on patients?

I can smell what your trying to get us to step in

I ain't drinking your version of kool-aid or bb either

I drink wild picked elderberry tea every day!

and it's good for you

peace to you guys and good luck with your efforts

all though I and a lot of others disagree

now attack me with some more vitriol

peace

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got us Mendo. You are SO close to the truth. If you take all of the red letters of all three sites , use the first , third and fifth letters of all names, rearrange them using the fibonacci sequence you will have your answer to the truth...

I do not know who they are,

And when I get my Big Dispensary and become a millionaire off all you poor patients I will be on a warm Island resort knowing that I Pulled the wool over your eyes, I am very sneaky I can see right thew you,You will be under my control you will have to beg me for your medicine because i am the Big Evil Dispensary

and there is no Peace with me Just MONEY and lots of it,

Put that in your Pipe and Smoke it

Come on guys. This started with Mickeydee asking if the market was gonna be open in Jackson and now were stickin thing in pipes and smokin em'! Lets just all take a second, sit back, medicate a little, and chillllll. There. Now dont we feel all better? Good. Lets carry on peacefully now. Thank you. Medcnman.

FOR YOU SFC

"you will have your answer to the truth..."".

you've already said you have zero influence over the voting pro cess.

either extremely defeatist, Or otherwise... You Can Tell Them, "Fxk NO!"

I don't have a crystal ball, if I did I'd better know what to tell you.

peace and strength through complete unity

A

"you will have your answer to the truth..."

you've already said you have zero influence over the voting pro cess.

either extremely defeatist, Or otherwise... You Can Tell Them, "Fxk NO!"

I don't have a crystal ball, if I did I'd better know what to tell you.

peace and strength through complete unity

A

break time ok, but the violent vids. / ANSWER?

Im tryin to get to that abe. Thanks, Medcnman.

Its all cool , we should find out what post was deleted just to ease your mind, I for one did not do it, and i am just a sick person that is not even a caregiver,

ahhh sistren now that is a healthy response and one I can admire...I too am a struggling patient/caregiver only I have no 'spot' to grow my own medicine ...allthough i was approached by some larger clubz in the beginning of the struggle to help manage and foreman their grows...i am glad i did not take the offers..3 to be exact...right now I am currently helping other patients to learn to grow theirs correctly for quality and maximum medicinal effect...when I went back and searched thru this thread I was wrong about my response as it was towards cellitach??...post...I have no fight with anyone here except profiteers as we are all after the same goal..(??)...The medicine is mostly free if you grow it for yourselves and others...i just don't agree with certain approach as I have seen what can happen...I watched closely as WAMMM in Santa Cruz was supported and became one of the first collectives in California...they ONLY grew medicine for terminal patients and that is wher lot of this 'dispensary' jargon started ...I am all for a dispensary that is collectively run and organized and I see a lot of that here in Michigan with patients approval and support but i see only a few areas where it is going to play out correctlsy...A2one of them...does your collective or club offer free meds to those that cant afford or are you involved with terminal people?..i look forward to dialogue...i i dont know bb but his wordz rang true to me i feel there are a small group of profit oriented people that are trying to use access for their own agenda....namely a distribution model based on their designs I don't think that is a healthy approach for the mmj community and I saw how the whole thing played out in Colorado...that I feel is the approach here towards the distribution end...I met a lot of the Colorado club owner and growers when they came to the triangle searching for strains....I saw how it played out...there are over 4-600 clubz in and around Denver now with a for profit approach and model..yeah it allows access on a large scale and has driven the price for medicine down to 180$oz but I don't agree with all the back door tax and regulate strategy...this only benefits the few who in the beginning are on top of the game so to speak......research WAMMM! and what they did in their community it is the reason that they had such wide support within the mmj community...I see none of that same approach here in Michigan and after being a real caregiver in California for a number of terminal people I am passionate about my views...the people here that are 'butt-hurt' mad towards me seem like the type of people I am directly opposed to...I hope this softens your feeling towards what I believe and aim sure we have more in common than not...I look forward to sitting in a circle with anyone within the mmj community and I already have sat in on some of the many CC meetings but there were few I really felt aligned with....hope this clarifies what you construe as paranoia and I am willing to support any club that is for patients above profits?...that is an oxymoron tho in mmj circles...peace and unity thru the plant......the plant is smarter than most of these profiteers tho and dealing with it is pure karma as many of us know

shalom namaste :thumbsu:

You got us Mendo. You are SO close to the truth. If you take all of the red letters of all three sites , use the first , third and fifth letters of all names, rearrange them using the fibonacci sequence you will have your answer to the truth...

and now for you DARTH SFC...the only cryptic inflections I see playing out here are political posturing on the side of the so called dispensary bill people

you seem like your one??

I don't know you nor do I ever think I would want to by your 'biting' responses towards me...

a rebuke can be a lot more eloquent than attack

the sister previously rebuked me with an eloquent response and I can get behind and with that

you sir and some of the other posters here now seem like a pack of wolves loosed all trying to tear us as patients apart as a lot of us are watching closely how things are playing out

hopefully my words here will not invoke the type of vicious negative responses you have hurled towards me in previous posts..

I question your real compassion towards sick and terminal people

after all we are ALL terminal

some of us are just more than others

from what I've been reading though thru the myriad of posts and rebuttals here since this bb guy is gone you are not the only one who has a lot of venomous words for some in the this mmj forum

it's medicine and a peaceful plant so anyone that would direct the peaceful energy from the plant and direct it into a venomous diatribe

towards anyone that opposes them I have my serious doubts as to their real agenda

too bad as you are a reflection of this group called CPU

and I think the bb guy might have been closer to the truth than you sir

so I reach out to you and ask where is your compassion or your concern towards fellow patients as I have seen not much of that in your posts towards me

I think my experience and awareness puts you into attack mode

your collective group tho is here sharing and backing you on a lot of your vitriol

and as I can see you are mayb one of the new high holies here now I bet you feel empowered

although I just think your high and nothing to do with HOLY

censure me or block me but you won't silence the collective voice of this movement

there are a lot of us watching your actions and words

I am nothing but another patient looking for information here of which I have gotten none from you except vicious replies

I think you guys here have made a worthy martyr out of this bb guy tho

and if you wana make me one go ahead

I will gladly sacrifice my right to post on here for the greater good of the cause

peace and what say yee now?

look forward to your rebuttal bro-

Ok folks I have to cry foul here, I have posted less and less lately these forums are just filled with crap a lot now. This thread has been edited, I never bother with videos then a person says why did moderators post such harsh videos, I go back to check them then, gone. One moderator is railing against farmers markets they not legal, nothing but caregiver to designated patient legal now that seems gone. I have been very even tempered with my postings and giving a lot of benefit of the doubt, but this is pure bull. The thread has been messed with and also taken off topic by moderators, people were asking if it would be open not for any legal advice. I pretty pissed and takes a fair amount of BS to tinkle me off peeps I got a very high tolerance for it.

Ok folks I have to cry foul here, I have posted less and less lately these forums are just filled with crap a lot now. This thread has been edited, I never bother with videos then a person says why did moderators post such harsh videos, I go back to check them then, gone. One moderator is railing against farmers markets they not legal, nothing but caregiver to designated patient legal now that seems gone. I have been very even tempered with my postings and giving a lot of benefit of the doubt, but this is pure bull. The thread has been messed with and also taken off topic by moderators, people were asking if it would be open not for any legal advice. I pretty pissed and takes a fair amount of BS to tinkle me off peeps I got a very high tolerance for it.

the videos were EXTREMELY bad taste ...very dark...

one posted by a moderator

and yes they pulled them along with other things...they're trying to do damage control and so far are NOT doing a very good job...IMHO...

they're showing their real flag to us patients now..and so far to me this group??..

.well vicious is the only word comes into my head...

they have alienated more of us than they won over...and I understand the resentments towards this bb guy but??.....

it's obvious ....if you read between the lines in a lot of the posts since this corporate merger

it's what they don't say that speaks to my heart louder than what they are saying

and yes it is THEY...I have felt their collective focus towards me personally

and it feels VERY dark

I think they have turned this beautiful network site into their own personal crusade to smear and attack this bb guy and further something here although they're not winning me or my friends

I feels no love from this collective new gaurd or old banned posters..

at least bb seemed to have a lot sweeter words than these guys

alot of them say they were banned

and they will think I am for bb but I don't know him...I like FM though and I know Jackson will prevail

there is a strong core there towards patients

the people in charge now are using character assassination...they're trying to make themselves look better by making attacks on this bb guy and any truly 'free'' market economics and anybody on that side of the equation

they're losing their argument for me personally

i would ask Mr.K-- what he thought would be positively accomplished with loosing these vicious posters on us ??...

and some of them..IMHO...should be put back on their leashes....

but who am I but another faceless voice here...

I know my post was deleted and I definitely thought the videos were not appropriate...they' were just showing disdain towards this bb guy as far as I could see and makes me realize he might have been closer to the real truth than theses guys running this 'show' are trying to present or admit

they are back peddling and not hard to see right threw them

.its pretty obvious that they have their own agenda in censuring and monitoring with vicious rebuttals the patients concerns

yes definately foul! :goodjob: or more succinctly...just 'foul' collective rebuttal?

peace thru the plant

the videos were EXTREMELY bad taste ...very dark...

one posted by a moderator

and yes they pulled them along with other things...they're trying to do damage control and so far are NOT doing a very good job...IMHO...

they're showing their real flag to us patients now..and so far to me this group??..

.well vicious is the only word comes into my head...

they have alienated more of us than they won over...and I understand the resentments towards this bb guy but??.....

it's obvious ....if you read between the lines in a lot of the posts since this corporate merger

it's what they don't say that speaks to my heart louder than what they are saying

and yes it is THEY...I have felt their collective focus towards me personally

and it feels VERY dark

I think they have turned this beautiful network site into their own personal crusade to smear and attack this bb guy and further something here although they're not winning me or my friends

I feels no love from this collective new gaurd or old banned posters..

at least bb seemed to have a lot sweeter words than these guys

alot of them say they were banned

and they will think I am for bb but I don't know him...I like FM though and I know Jackson will prevail

there is a strong core there towards patients

the people in charge now are using character assassination...they're trying to make themselves look better by making attacks on this bb guy and any truly 'free'' market economics and anybody on that side of the equation

they're losing their argument for me personally

i would ask Mr.K-- what he thought would be positively accomplished with loosing these vicious posters on us ??...

and some of them..IMHO...should be put back on their leashes....

but who am I but another faceless voice here...

I know my post was deleted and I definitely thought the videos were not appropriate...they' were just showing disdain towards this bb guy as far as I could see and makes me realize he might have been closer to the real truth than theses guys running this 'show' are trying to present or admit

they are back peddling and not hard to see right threw them

.its pretty obvious that they have their own agenda in censuring and monitoring with vicious rebuttals the patients concerns

yes definately foul! :goodjob: or more succinctly...just 'foul' collective rebuttal?

peace thru the plant

:thumbsu::goodjob: and just to throw it in the mix the site is SLOW AS bunny muffin

From the sounds of it the videos were removed for being in bad taste as you complained about them. Now I am to understand you are mad because we removed posts that you found offensive. What do you want offensive posts or us to remove them. We reserve the right to remove any post we find offensive or disruptive to the forums.

Archived