Chaos Makers

If there are people here only to cause problems..how does that help? How does that contribute? We need to fill this board with good discussions, and move forward not a bunch of threads about what happened..we have one thread for that. We have a great opportunity for change...I invite everyone to be a part of that not try to pull us backward..AK

That we keep focusing on censorship it is ironic we are suffering from the same abuses being put upon us by those in Government who are in effect censuring all of us over their perceived threats of chaos with people whom theoretically can and will abuse the generality and broad protections of the Act as it was written to allow for the evolution of a all components of medical use to be interpreted and implemented in legal ways to meet all patient needs in a legal protected manner . To assume otherwise is ludicrous regardless of what fear was motivating in peoples minds back in 2008 to get medical cannabis passed . For sure that fear continues to negate positive change and is disruptive to all our endeavors and it needs to be the target of all our focus along with recognizing our own acceptance of prejudice and discrimination we have been raised under . Many in this community really don't believe there should be any regulation but personal responsibility with this plant having a space next to other herbs in our gardens . .

Now is not the time to hide and be timid but a time to be polite , with purpose writing legislators not to espouse certain agendas but to caution how changing the act in more definitive terms can seriously hurt patients who cannot tolerate arrest and whom are doing the best they can to comply with a very difficult enforcement situation under the law whose penalties for minor technical or practical application are too punitive and dangerous for them having led to death , fear and denial of normal medical care for program participants to the point of diminishing program benefits .

I doubt the voters intended program participants to be placed in the position of fear they have by members of State Government . Officials who are upset proposal 1 passed , opposed , not ready for change nor fully educated on the topic and in spite wrongly impose Federal Law in State policy , prosecutions and courts when ruling on a State Programs protections that are part of the State Constitution voted in by the Citizenry not just amended statutory law .

This vote about to occur in Lansing is historic and is very important to our futures yet we will not even know the language of the final drafts until after they have been voted on so we sit passively by now ignoring good advice to fight against any change to the act because a former leader now out of favor supported it . I think he was right and it will be gateway to further erosions of protections for patients as well as more liberal interpretations that could protect all aspects of medical use in a legal manner as required . I challenge all proponents of medical cannabis to justify why patients should settle for any program of enforcement , interpretation and implementation that does not fulfill all patients legitimate needs of medical use in a legal protected manner under State Law .

That we keep focusing on censorship it is ironic we are suffering from the same abuses being put upon us by those in Government who are in effect censuring all of us over their perceived threats of chaos with people whom theoretically can and will abuse the generality and broad protections of the Act as it was written to allow for the evolution of a all components of medical use to be interpreted and implemented in legal ways to meet all patient needs in a legal protected manner . To assume otherwise is ludicrous regardless of what fear was motivating in peoples minds back in 2008 to get medical cannabis passed . For sure that fear continues to negate positive change and is disruptive to all our endeavors and it needs to be the target of all our focus along with recognizing our own acceptance of prejudice

and discrimination we have been raised under . 99% of us really don't believe there should be any regulation

but personal responsibility with this plant having a space next to other herbs in our gardens .

Now is not the time to hide and be timid but a time to be polite , with purpose writing legislators not to espouse certain agendas but to caution how changing the act in more definitive terms can seriously hurt patients who cannot tolerate arrest and whom are doing the best they can to comply with a very difficult enforcement situation under the law whose penalties for minor technical or practical application are too punitive and dangerous for them having led to death , fear and denial of normal medical care for program participants to the point of diminishing program benefits .

I doubt the voters intended program participants to be placed in the position of fear they have by members of State Government . Officials who are upset proposal 1 passed , not ready for change nor fully educated on the topic and in spite wrongly impose Federal Law in State policy , prosecutions and courts when ruling on a State Programs protections that are part of the State Constitution voted in by the Citizenry not just amended statutory law .

This vote about to occur in Lansing is historic and is very important to our futures yet we will not even know the language of the final drafts until after they have been voted on so we sit passively by now ignoring good advice to fight against any change to the act because a former leader supported it . I think he was right and it will be gateway to further erosions of protections for patients as well as more liberal interpretations that protect all aspects of medical use in a legal manner . I challenge all proponents of medical cannabis to justify why patients should settle for any program of enforcement , interpretation and implementation that does not fulfill all patients legitimate needs of medical use in a legal protected manner under State Law .

Amen

What is so strange to me is that all this time I thought that the republicans were for "deregulating" everything, smaller & less government in our lives?

Hey they have control issues, don't believe that about what a republican is suppose to be, as long as it benefits them they will make sure it happens.

LOL Phaq.

The hiring and then again firing of our previous spokesperson created thee ultimate degree of chaos. Did anyone get censored for those maneuvers?

Wait, that's not relevant. This is a discussion about the quality of thread content. Nevermind.

lol oops!

Peace

Jim

The only sure way to get rid of trolls is to stop feeding them. It it the enablers who are more responsible. That has been a continual problem with this message board. Other boards have chased them away in short order and after only a few days with this simple and very effective means, sometimes to the point that a troll will beg for someone to tangle with. In those cases they usually go somewhere else and stir the pot. I guess when one's age exceeds their IQ it is to be expected.

The only sure way to get rid of trolls is to stop feeding them. It it the enablers who are more responsible. That has been a continual problem with this message board. Other boards have chased them away in short order and after only a few days with this simple and very effective means, sometimes to the point that a troll will beg for someone to tangle with. In those cases they usually go somewhere else and stir the pot. I guess when one's age exceeds their IQ it is to be expected.

But what do you do if you I.Q. is nearly triple one's age?

Archived