Please Share

I think it is very important that our community have positive outlets of recreation and socialization together proohibitionists often are mistakenly trying to deny us if we truly use our cannabis in a medicinal way . Medical use for patients is not a party it is dosing . Any group I have ever been part of that succeeded in having a healthy membership played together for lack of a better way to describe it . Espeicailly in adults who are prone to forget all work and no play isn't healthy . I like many patients dose at the same times and amount daily and that would be a consideration effecting attendance besides health on that day . It is so nice to have someone recognize patients and caregivers must take the time for recreation and socialization something injury and disease take away as one struggles to accomplish daily tasks during periods of decline .

Have room for 30 hippie rednecks from the north at the bbq? we'll be the ones in the cammo tie died microbusses.

hippie-rednecks is an oxymoron ...but they do exist...there is a whole sub-culture of them out west in the hills and I suspect you guys are related...they call you guys "RIPPIES"....and I look forward to a BBQ with a Michigan chapter...we could all "throw a log on the fire"...(burn one)........peace and pit bulls as they say out there

Have room for 30 hippie rednecks from the north at the bbq? we'll be the ones in the cammo tie died microbusses.

hippie-rednecks is an oxymoron...but they do exist....there is a whole sub-culture of them living in the hills and mts out west...I think you guys are related..."RIPPIES" is what they call themselves there...and they have bumper stickers to identify themselves....I look forward to sharing a BBQ with a michigan chapter....we could "throw a log on the fire"....(burn one) :)) peace and pit bulls as they say out there-

I investigated whether or not I qualified to be a patient, back in March of 2009 here. I joined after a few weeks of reading.

I have met many wonderful friends. Learned how to grow my own medicine, and attended quite a few different events.

I would hope people can express themselves without fear of being banned simply for their opinions.

This is a site many of us hold dear to our hearts, no matter how long we have been away. It is nice to be able to come out from under the rocks and participate.

Yep, I remember you from the beginning

I think it is very important that our community have positive outlets of recreation and socialization together proohibitionists often are mistakenly trying to deny us if we truly use our cannabis in a medicinal way . Medical use for patients is not a party it is dosing . Any group I have ever been part of that succeeded in having a healthy membership played together for lack of a better way to describe it . Espeicailly in adults who are prone to forget all work and no play isn't healthy . I like many patients dose at the same times and amount daily and that would be a consideration effecting attendance besides health on that day . It is so nice to have someone recognize patients and caregivers must take the time for recreation and socialization something injury and disease take away as one struggles to accomplish daily tasks during periods of decline .

Agreed.

I came here while on my quest to help my own health and make a difference and help some others along the way. Not only this site but this movement has boosted my beliefs and passion to protect this law. I have met alot of good people here and some bad. The bad I let roll out and the good I keep in. I have ran across the hard to get along with types and try not to let them rile me. Sometimes it is hard because I do have a passion. But as a whole I believe the Medical Marijuana Community will come together. I am counting on it.

Edited to add

It sure is nostalgic around here.

and I agree the word filter can go.

But hey flower it thats just my opinion

and yes that time I DID say flower it..... :thumbsu:

Public bank account for donators

the only way ill ever donate to ANY site (even non MMMJ related) is if the account in which funds would be donated to would be displayed VIA public (ie how much is in there (what goes out) what goes in.. that way know aswell as everyone else's funds are being used FOR the ACTUAL cause! other then that ya aint gettin a dime from me

Being from Michigan I know that it's hard sometime to seperate the politics from compassion but it seems as though when I first came aboard a couple of years ago there was a lot more compassion and somewhere along the way personaltys and politics creeped and the vision of MMMA got lost..I just pray the the vision can be restored and we can get back to helping people because MMMA sure helped me get started and I know for a fact that everyone needs help through that first infestation of spider mites(LOL).

Tarzan sponsored at least 2 MMMA member welcome BBQ style gatherings last summer.

out of his own pocket..i might add...

now don't get me wrong, he never asked nor complained about it...he just did it.

and to think people have slandered him for sticking to his prices so he could cover his expenses and trying to create specific product marketability...that's a whole different discussion for a different thread...i am not here to muddy the waters.

I met longhairbri, and darkmatter, as well as so many others at these gatherings....

i would love to see that tradition carried on, but with Tarzan being ostracized in this community for being human i don't know if anyone else will step up to the plate.

he paid for the tent, porta potties, food, security and entertainment out of his own poket and never asked for anything except for people to show up.

he spent thousands of dollars last year that i personally witnessed to help members, and staff of this site...that man lived and breathed MMMA

i joined this site as a information portal....

everyone here is human. we are all different...we all have strengths and weakness and we all make mistakes. each of us breathes the same air so we must work together before we destroy ourselves, this website, our communities and our planet.

we are all very different. we all have very different needs and expectations.

i would love to see the MMMA sponsor more gatherings. It would be nice if the association shouldered some of the burden.

i would love to meet more of the wonderful members

:thumbsu:

i have met hundred...if not a thousand or more of you amazing people, and i love sharing my time with like minded individuals.

:goodjob:

time to forgive and move on to the discussions and implementation of the important issues we face as a community.

Its an election year and we must begin to gather a strong electoral presence now while we have energy and time. :mellow:

work hard...

play hard....

live for love and peace.

god bless

Public bank account for donators

the only way ill ever donate to ANY site (even non MMMJ related) is if the account in which funds would be donated to would be displayed VIA public (ie how much is in there (what goes out) what goes in.. that way know aswell as everyone else's funds are being used FOR the ACTUAL cause! other then that ya aint gettin a dime from me

I don't think that has ever been done in practice but surely in todays day and age of computers it is possible . It would take allot of work and time to set up .

Tarzan sponsored at least 2 MMMA member welcome BBQ style gatherings last summer.

out of his own pocket..i might add...

now don't get me wrong, he never asked nor complained about it...he just did it.

and to think people have slandered him for sticking to his prices so he could cover his expenses and trying to create specific product marketability...that's a whole different discussion for a different thread...i am not here to muddy the waters.

I met longhairbri, and darkmatter, as well as so many others at these gatherings....

i would love to see that tradition carried on, but with Tarzan being ostracized in this community for being human i don't know if anyone else will step up to the plate.

he paid for the tent, porta potties, food, security and entertainment out of his own poket and never asked for anything except for people to show up.

he spent thousands of dollars last year that i personally witnessed to help members, and staff of this site...that man lived and breathed MMMA

i joined this site as a information portal....

everyone here is human. we are all different...we all have strengths and weakness and we all make mistakes. each of us breathes the same air so we must work together before we destroy ourselves, this website, our communities and our planet.

we are all very different. we all have very different needs and expectations.

i would love to see the MMMA sponsor more gatherings. It would be nice if the association shouldered some of the burden.

i would love to meet more of the wonderful members

:thumbsu:

i have met hundred...if not a thousand or more of you amazing people, and i love sharing my time with like minded individuals.

:goodjob:

time to forgive and move on to the discussions and implementation of the important issues we face as a community.

Its an election year and we must begin to gather a strong electoral presence now while we have energy and time. :mellow:

work hard...

play hard....

live for love and peace.

god bless

Well said Brains.

I have not been paying too much attention to the negative things going on, but there is one thing I know for certain. Tarzan is the man! For those out there that would try to mess with him for whatever reason: You need to settle down and take a look in the mirror. Has the person looking back at you done as much to help people as he has?

Tarzan is a good person any way you look at it.

Archived