Welcome Back To Our Members Returning

I agree with most of this and glad to see it. However I believe considering everything that has transpired that to be fair to this community that moderators need to be voted on as a democracy of this community. Administrators are surely appointed by Michael and since he is the owner that is to be expected. The people who make up the MMMA are being represented and monitored by the moderators. We as a community need to have our faith restored in the MMMA and I believe one of the steps to move forward in accomplishing this is to let the members have a say and vote on who they believe will be the best to fill those positions.

I agree with most of this and glad to see it. However I believe considering everything that has transpired that to be fair to this community that moderators need to be voted on as a democracy of this community. Administrators are surely appointed by Michael and since he is the owner that is to be expected. The people who make up the MMMA are being represented and monitored by the moderators. We as a community need to have our faith restored in the MMMA and I believe one of the steps to move forward in accomplishing this is to let the members have a say and vote on who they believe will be the best to fill those positions.

I agree. Otherwise it looks to be more of the same to the untrained eye

same place same mods, same admins! You figure out the rest of the story on your own, If you dont have the ability to do that, You will most likely be here for along time and you will be drinking the kool aide, I garauntee it, I was not abusive to any one in the thread I started today, that if you look at your numbers most likly had more traffic in 3 hrs than this site got in the 3 previous days!

Peace and cheers to opression!

Jim aka Phaquetoo! :devil:

Wow this has obviously been what we have needed. I plus many others have been asking for this or something along these lines. Your post has shown if a good lead is taken, that is not discriminating against anyone or any group, that gives direction and rules to go by it greatly improves the attitude shown. I truly appreciate you doing this for all of us here.

Now about those moderators :lol:

I agree with restlesslegs and it is great to see Dr. Bob on here.

I have never had a problem with quietone. He is always respectful and stays above the fray. He even took it upon himself to call me yesterday. Truly, a stand-up guy.

Mizerman

p.s. the only "bob" reference I could think of (imagine that - lmao...puff, puff, pass) in honor of Dr. Bob!

Personal attacks of any kind will be subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators or administrators. This includes topics posted against another member, or replies to another member in any topic.

It doesn't directly address pm's but...

Okay folks it is time to move this community forward and stop the bitching about Joe and how he ran the site. I am asking all the members who where banned by him to give up the venting and start posting in a manner that helps move us forward. The rules are posted and if you break the rules from here on out the mods will take action. We don't want to ban any members, but we will if they will not be constructive members of the community. Time to move forward ever forward.

Okay folks it is time to move this community forward and stop the bitching about Joe and how he ran the site. I am asking all the members who where banned by him to give up the venting and start posting in a manner that helps move us forward. The rules are posted and if you break the rules from here on out the mods will take action. We don't want to ban any members, but we will if they will not be constructive members of the community. Time to move forward ever forward.

Hmmm....so after being banned and slandered for over a year we're just supposed to be all happy and joyful all of the sudden?

I'll do my best to behave and stop calling things as I see them...

Mizerman

Edited by mizerman

What if someone sends you a threatening message?

yes, you can report these also I believe. any post reported will alert both mods and admin to the report, where we will view them.

let it be known, we take these situations extremely seriously, and threatening any other member, or anyone in general with violence or bodily harm will be met with the strictest means available.

How long does it take for the Kool-Aid effects to wear off? Lotz a Old Mods on here.

I also don't understand, why a former Aidmin And CC owner in Northern MI. Needs Protection, from Who/What? And closed the doors of the CC, after drinking the Kool-Aid from the Beginning. Any body Else but me wonder whatz up with that???

Edited by smokepole001

Yes, there are some old mods in here with new attitudes, I say give them a chance to show things are different now. We need to move this forward and I am willing to work with anyone that is also moving forward. My assessment so far is that there is a lot of anger that needs to be let go, but for the most part the wheat has been separated from the chaff and folks are getting down to business. It is time to get serious with the talent that is on the board now and move the community forward.

Dr. Bob