Skateboarding 'Patient' Gets Owi....

What was he doing smoking in public?

I am not sure but I wanted to ask that same question to the thousands of kids I saw in Ann arbor yesterday....sometimes we all do things in our comfort zone when we think we have rights....discretion is always the best approach when it comes to mmj...but how many 20 yr olds in college do you know exercise discretion?

Don't even get me started in this subject...

Fighting my own case now for a year and a month..

I wasn't even smoking or medicated at the time but god forbid I rolled thru a flashing light at 12 am when no cars were in sight. Sneaky gentleman was hiding in the shadows.

In his own words after I passed the sobriety test perfectly "running that light and the smell of marijuana is enough probable cause for an arrest"

It's not fair.

Edit:haha gentlemen is a little nicer word then I originally typed.

Edited by babytwar

Don't even get me started in this subject...

Fighting my own case now for a year and a month..

I wasn't even smoking or medicated at the time but god forbid I rolled thru a flashing light at 12 am when no cars were in sight. Sneaky gentleman was hiding in the shadows.

In his own words after I passed the sobriety test perfectly "running that light and the smell of marijuana is enough probable cause for an arrest"

It's not fair.

Edit:haha gentlemen is a little nicer word then I originally typed.

Gees oh peats these things are totally BS. It dumb founds me what is happening in our state, seriously they are the criminals.

LOL

As far as the college kid yea smoking in public big no no but the ticket doesn't fit what he did.