Water?/Drying

tye08

as u can c on my last post i am growing in soil using no meters to check water ec ppm all that stuff i know its important but the testers will come soon but i am an have been using city water seam to be going good so far but i do smell chlorine think i spelled that right. in the water i do know that cant be the best thing for the girls but i have no water cleaner or whatever can store bought distilled water be better than what im using or well water my northern lights #5 is being flushed as of day 40 of budding still in my room with the others. drying i have a spare bedroom im using for my grow so i have to use the closet for drying no way around it the temp in the room stays between 70 an 80 avg 75 with lights on between 55 an 65 humidity closet may be just alittle cooler would that work as long as it stays closed or blocked by light so air can pass through? thanks for reading!!

I use detroit city water it comes out at 7.8 i use some ph down to level it out to 6.4 works very well for me as far as the moisture meters i dont use mine anymore i can usually feel and see when my girls are thirsty now. :thumbsu:

As for drying your harvest you want a cool dark enviroment i use my laundry room and a hanging dry net for the first 3-5 days then into brown paper bags for an additonal 3 days then into glass jars.

For drying I use a cupboard in my bloom room. The cupboard is modified with a bathroom exhaust fan, and the "intake" is a pvc pipe with a bunch holes drilled facing the bottom of the cupboard so the air doesn't blow directly on the buds. It also has rope across the top to hang the "big uns" and some wood/screen shelves for all the "lil uns."