Am I 100% Legal

tye08

can or is it legal to grow in a trailer park behind a locked door? if u have kids what are the basic rules if their in the same house? just wondering cause if im not 100% legal an doing everything that im supost to like growing some where im not supost to im going to give it up cause if it came down to it family means more i just wont grow ne more

Read the law then read it again. Some counties have banned mmj are you in one of them? I wouldn't think because you live in a trailor park you couldn't grow unless its a federal trailor park?many farmers out there that have children in the home.like I said read the law.repeat.

Consider it being Illegal.

Act like it is Illegal.

The police and everyone else ( prosecutors, judges and child protective services ) in the system views it as illegal. Knowing that, Still want to grow?

I would NEVER grow with children at home, too risky, too many variables, just not worth it.

Haven't you read about the father who was killed by police when child protective services wanted to remove the child because the father grew? Were there extenuating circumstances? Sure there were. However that father is dead.

Do No Grow with a child at home.

An ounce costs less than $300.00. Be for real.

Is it nice to have the fruit of your labor?, sure it is.

When cannabis is fully legal, OR my child moves out I am going to have a beautiful garden. But Not until!

Your family. Your choice.

I choose paying $300.00 for an ounce over the stress, anxiety and possible legal repurcussions that comes from growing at home.

But that's just me, And my 2¢

Edited by ilynnboy

well if it came down to protective services than i have to do what i have to do but my son an soon to be daughter dont even c the room let alone go in that end of the house i can understand thay look at it as illegal but its not like im busting meth or cookin up crack thoes are drugs marijuana is a herb an grows u dont have to put chemicals or ne thing in it so i dont c it as a drug. my kids are well taken care of but i wont rish their well being on the issue if i have to stop than so be it but i cant understand how someone can buy a 300 oz from a dispensery it must be crap weed cause that may be on the street but not in a shop its more like 400 an up for meds thats actually going to be worth it. im sure thay didnt shoot him cause of nothin what did he do pull a gun on the cops hell i dont even own a knife i dont care for cops most of them are corrupt ne ways. but i do live my life by the rules ive never been arrested for nething so im doing good so far. my kids will come first no matter what but if i can grow an my kids still live with me an if everything be under lock an key thay never c it an im legal why not like i said its not crack but if i can get a real reply on what the law is than ill know what i can do rules are different everywhere but if i can grow for way less than 300 a month thats what im guna do as long as the kids being here dont affect it if it does than i will stop no problem. but i do have a big different outlook on the whole marijuana thing i grew up around it an never once did it affect ne one in my family

to wolfgang where can i find all the rules i need to read cause if i cant grow legally i wont hell i have been smoking for 15 years but this is my first year being legal an growing it wont be that hard to quit growing not like i have been doing it all my life. for the others reading the posts im not trying to be a dick or be above the law but i would rather grow my own that get it off the street or in a shop shops have great product but still i like to keep it personal i dont have friends that come over so i can say check this bunny muffin out dosent it look good its for me an me alone

to wolfgang where can i find all the rules i need to read cause if i cant grow legally i wont hell i have been smoking for 15 years but this is my first year being legal an growing it wont be that hard to quit growing not like i have been doing it all my life. for the others reading the posts im not trying to be a dick or be above the law but i would rather grow my own that get it off the street or in a shop shops have great product but still i like to keep it personal i dont have friends that come over so i can say check this bunny muffin out dosent it look good its for me an me alone

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-27417_28150_51869_52138---,00.html

theres plenty of reasons to grow but as someone suggested it is not without caution. Just be sure YOU know what the law says because the cops sure dont and if you do have someone knock on your door,you will be able to be STRONG because you KNOW the law. Dont ever be ignorant of it. We had CPS knock on our door because of my grandson a year ago,he didnt even live with us but CPS thought they were going to bully me anyways about MMJ I stood my ground,showed up at THEIR office and told them they had no right to investigate our home. you have to be proactive and not reactive at all times IMO esp in this political battle we are waging with the state

well if it came down to protective services than i have to do what i have to do but my son an soon to be daughter dont even c the room let alone go in that end of the house i can understand thay look at it as illegal but its not like im busting meth or cookin up crack thoes are drugs marijuana is a herb an grows u dont have to put chemicals or ne thing in it so i dont c it as a drug. my kids are well taken care of but i wont rish their well being on the issue if i have to stop than so be it but i cant understand how someone can buy a 300 oz from a dispensery it must be crap weed clause that may be on the street but not in a shop its more like 400 an up for meds thats actually going to be worth it. im sure thay didnt shoot him cause of nothin what did he do pull a gun on the cops hell i dont even own a knife i dont care for cops most of them are corrupt ne ways. but i do live my life by the rules ive never been arrested for nething so im doing good so far. my kids will come first no matter what but if i can grow an my kids still live with me an if everything be under lock an key thay never c it an im legal why not like i said its not crack but if i can get a real reply on what the law is than ill know what i can do rules are different everywhere but if i can grow for way less than 300 a month thats what im guna do as long as the kids being here dont affect it if it does than i will stop no problem. but i do have a big different outlook on the whole marijuana thing i grew up around it an never once did it affect ne one in my family

Dude,

$300.00 an ounce is high prices. I get 21.9% chemdawg at that price.

Get an experienced caregiver, my guy has been growing since 86'.

Grow if you want the risk.

I for one do not want my door kicked in.

If you judge the reward worth the risk go for it.

I for one will pay for it.

I decide the strains, he grows them, I then remunerate him for his expenses etc.

Ever check into a lawyers retainer? Might want to.

There are Many people here that have been jailed for doing this same thing.

$300.00 is extremely inexpensive, compared to the cost of your freedom...

If and when you get a no knock, remember how expensive that $300.00 ounce was.

Not trying to scare you off, just wanting full disclosure.

However you decide, keep it low and act like it is illegal ( which it is ).

I'd think that you'd be fine as long as the door remains locked and nobody else has access to the room. However if you have child services show for any reason whatsoever, they may have another opinion. It's legal but not without risk.

Abe,

Not wanting to disagree but.

How can you tell him it is legal?

IT IS NOT LEGAL. !!!!!!!

Go ask any police officer, prosecutor, judge or DEA agent.

You will get the same answer... It Is Not Legal...

Repeat it is not LEGAL... the act carved out an exception to the rule ( affirmative defense ).

It did not make the illegality go away! !!!!

Research it before taking advice.

To The guy asking for advice. You better make sure to excersize due diligence.

Research it, do not take any advice except to contact a lawyer and research it fully.

It is your life and children, do As you wish.

My 2¢

Edited by ilynnboy

right on ppl i dont dissagree an i go by the law 100% i just tryed this site to get some helpful advice,tips,help cause im a family man dont really talk to ne one but my family kinda lame lol but i never have to worry about a friend ripping me off ect. im thinkin about joining a compassion club to even get more info an invites to cool events or whatever i had a good friend named jerry eastham aka (crusher) who just recently passed away from a heart attack so im back to the begining did have the time to really get to know ne one.back to the post i posted this to get real info hell id take my kids over growing ne day me an the wife were sittin here talkin about the law an we dont know as much as we thought an didnt know where else to look but here ilynnboy i am in the process of tryin to get all the info i need i will mos def talk to a lawyer for the basics if i can find 1 that would offer free advice an under fed law it is illegal an state law u have to have a card it most likelly be like this for a long time i dont have ne issues with the law so thats why im doing this thanks for your input an everyone elses

right on ppl i dont dissagree an i go by the law 100% i just tryed this site to get some helpful advice,tips,help cause im a family man dont really talk to ne one but my family kinda lame lol but i never have to worry about a friend ripping me off ect. im thinkin about joining a compassion club to even get more info an invites to cool events or whatever i had a good friend named jerry eastham aka (crusher) who just recently passed away from a heart attack so im back to the begining did have the time to really get to know ne one.back to the post i posted this to get real info hell id take my kids over growing ne day me an the wife were sittin here talkin about the law an we dont know as much as we thought an didnt know where else to look but here ilynnboy i am in the process of tryin to get all the info i need i will mos def talk to a lawyer for the basics if i can find 1 that would offer free advice an under fed law it is illegal an state law u have to have a card it most likelly be like this for a long time i dont have ne issues with the law so thats why im doing this thanks for your input an everyone elses

I only want you to know everythiing you can.

It is 1 thing to lose possessions And another to lose your freedom or children.

Good luck.

I also looked at your pictures what is that putple trainwreck?

Act like it is Illegal.

The police and everyone else ( prosecutors, judges and child protective services ) in the system views it as illegal. Knowing that, Still want to grow?

I would NEVER grow with children at home, too risky, too many variables, just not worth it.

Haven't you read about the father who was killed by police when child protective services wanted to remove the child because the father grew? Were there extenuating circumstances? Sure there were. However that father is dead.

When cannabis is fully legal, OR my child moves out I am going to have a beautiful garden. But Not until!

I choose paying $300.00 for an ounce over the stress, anxiety and possible legal repurcussions that comes from growing at home.

I was going to yell b.s but, I have to agree with ya! we are only as legal as that 100 bucks you sent! and if they catch ya for some stupid reason, it isnt worth it, Peace

well if it came down to protective services than i have to do what i have to do but my son an soon to be daughter dont even c the room let alone go in that end of the house i can understand thay look at it as illegal but its not like im busting meth or cookin up crack thoes are drugs marijuana is a herb an grows u dont have to put chemicals or ne thing in it so i dont c it as a drug. my kids are well taken care of but i wont rish their well being on the issue if i have to stop than so be it but i cant understand how someone can buy a 300 oz from a dispensery it must be crap weed cause that may be on the street but not in a shop its more like 400 an up for meds thats actually going to be worth it. im sure thay didnt shoot him cause of nothin what did he do pull a gun on the cops hell i dont even own a knife i dont care for cops most of them are corrupt ne ways. but i do live my life by the rules ive never been arrested for nething so im doing good so far. my kids will come first no matter what but if i can grow an my kids still live with me an if everything be under lock an key thay never c it an im legal why not like i said its not crack but if i can get a real reply on what the law is than ill know what i can do rules are different everywhere but if i can grow for way less than 300 a month thats what im guna do as long as the kids being here dont affect it if it does than i will stop no problem. but i do have a big different outlook on the whole marijuana thing i grew up around it an never once did it affect ne one in my family

your as legal as they say you are and so am I and ive been to court 3 times since becoming legal and had a cps investigation!

I hope that helped ya make up your mind!

Peace

Jim

to ilynnboy i here u an i do to thats why i came out an looked for the info an totally understandiable. in the pics i have so far there is bubba kush that i do know for sure! but the other 2 i have 4 totall budding were told to me that it was grand daddy purps an northern lights #5 i might have messed up when transplanting but this is my first grow an from all the experiance i have everyones stuff dont smell or look the same to be honest i dont really know if its GDP or NL#5 an this is my first time in my life that i have seen it grow in person so i really have no idea if i could even find out what thay are

I have a child and I personally WILL NOT grow. I just don't want to take the risk. Go with a caregiver to be safe. Just my opinion, but my kid comes first. All it takes is one officer to say what you are doing is wrong and you could potentially lose your child. Not worth it in my opinion. Find a good caregiver if you can. I know there are some out there. Good luck with whatever decision you make. I'm not "legal" until next week so I haven't personally dealt with any of this yet, but I have found a great caregiver that I plan on working with.

Police shot Mr. Will Reddie because the Cop said He "Smelled" marijuana -- Will did not grow any MMJ and did not (when they did blood tests when He was DEAD)

have any MJ in him. So it has nothing to do with growing.

PLEASE make sure to check your facts before posting anything --- if your not confident you know the facts, do not post.

If you did not know " the Man's " Name then that would seem to indicate you have not done your fact checking, or your Homework or your research --

Opinions are fine, I would defend your right to voice them -- but that has a responsibility to make sure your facts are right then you can voice your opinion.

Do some research first is best.

You would feel bad if this person took this statement and then was damaged by it, No?

M

Act like it is Illegal.

Murphy,

I have always liked your seemingly well thought out posts, however.

Can you point out how I steered him wrong?

I gave him a real world incident in which a father died.

He stated he was a father worried about growing at home.

I was simply giving him a worse case scenario.

It Has Happened!!!

How is that leading him to do something injurious?

I find your bucket full of holes, and unable to hold water.

If you want the mans name the story was posted Here.

On this very website!!

Do I need to do everybody's due diligence? Or only point them in the direction of it?

If he were to take My advice ( as previously stated ) he would not get in rouble for growing as I TOLD HIM NOT TO GROW!!!

SHEESH.

peace out

Point taken -- but your going a tad overboard here, all I commented about was that Will Reddie was not and did not grow.

You did say that He was shot due to or because of "growing" -- and that was wrong --

It (the shooting) had nothing to do with growing *(and actually nothing to do with Marijuana either, other than the allegation by LEO that He "smelled" Marijuana)*. I did not get to read the Affidavit for the Warrant but even then, it scares the Hell out of me as no LEO should ever be given a warrant for "smelling" Marijuana ! That place is one place I am glad I do not live as I would hope no Judge in most counities in Michigan would sign such a warrant -- but ya never know these days as it seems like the mere mention of it gets anything.

And Yes, you did say not to risk it to the person posting --

This case is more akin to LEO lying in an Affidavit for Search Warrant (happens all the time). Apparently the Cop knew that Lie would not work for a regular Search Warrant (I presume as again, I was not there and have not seen the documents). The (LEO) instead went to CPS (Child Protective Services) and alleged He "smelled marijuana" as the reporting reported (could be true, might not as I do not consider newspapers to be trustworthy reporting facts and indeed the Papers can print something completely wrong and not have to do anything but print a retraction on page 99 if someone calls them on it) ---

So, in response to this Affidavit from the Cop, some nut-job Judge gave a warrant to CPS take His child -- they shot him as the LEO said Reddie pulled a knife (which I REALLY question as probably false). We will probably never know. Getting off base here but your post about Him growing is again all I was pointing out --

Your point is taken -- likewise, please take My point mine that it had nothing to do with "growing"

M

The ent

Murphy,

I have always liked your seemingly well thought out posts, however.

Can you point out how I steered him wrong?

I gave him a real world incident in which a father died.

He stated he was a father worried about growing at home.

I was simply giving him a worse case scenario.

It Has Happened!!!

How is that leading him to do something injurious?

I find your bucket full of holes, and unable to hold water.

If you want the mans name the story was posted Here.

On this very website!!

Do I need to do everybody's due diligence? Or only point them in the direction of it?

If he were to take My advice ( as previously stated ) he would not get in rouble for growing as I TOLD HIM NOT TO GROW!!!

SHEESH.

peace out

Edited by Murph