Steal This Protest

Here in Lansing, there are ALOT of people that are behind this protest and there will b ALOT of people attending.

U see, not every one goes on the web. Not everyone knows who BB is or the shenanigans that has gone on. There's a Ton of people right here in Lansing including my self that will b there.

Come join the fight

Don't wait till AFTER the vote.

Spelling lessons?

stand corrected...thank you but you'all knew what I meant....I am for patients rights to grow ...trade/compensate each other...expand access...to patientsand caregivers...i guess IMHO...there are people here that want to see the card represent the right to purchase from a club model.

...somthing alot of these wanna be club owners dont understand is in the eyes of the feds clubz will never be legal

it is considered TRAFFICKING!

the people behind club ownership just looking for a way to in their eyes ..SELL it

if you take a pin and put it on a school in any city and use a piece of string to represent 1000ft to scale

there are NO places within any city limit that are 1000 ft from a school!...for the most part

that's why clubz even though they might get sanctioned by the state will become dangerous places to visit if the owners are in it for profit

the Feds will target/watch the biggest ones just like they are doing now in other states

people seem to think if a dispensary model is adopted things will be groovy....NOT!

I want to see the right to grow and trade and compensate between patients and CG......i have never boughten medicine from a club/dispensary/commpassion center..and never will..

.the stuff can be close to free if you grow it....I've boughten seeds and clones...

....where is the commpassion of 3-400$ ounces??..to patients with little ways and means..

if it was a commpassion center for terminal people...well I could get with that....like WAMM...in Santa Cruz ...I've dealt with cub owners for years...and they mostly stink.....mostly...

just wait and see...wait until clubz are the only 'legal' (quasi) system we as patients have!...

the only economic gains will be made by them...briefly till the Feds step in...

..a 'protest' can definitely be construed as negative...but a large group of peaceful ..silent ...patients...all watching the proceedings...il be there silently watching ( protesting) my legislatative process in action...no one will speak for me ...or high jack my voice...and i hope NOONE does speak!! blueberry..strawberry..CPU..mmma...or anyone!!

.I believe in the power of now and now is the time to stand together regardless of personal politics...principles before personalities

seems to me we're al trying to get to the same place.....sorta...just some have different opinions of how...or ideas

I am not for high holies representing me unless I democratically authorized them

I didn't vote for any CPU or mmma to represent me and from the looks of all the venomous vitriol going on within this site I NEVER will

keep the power in the hands of the patients/caregivers

go ahead and try and put your LEADERS up above the rest of us..

I believe in the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

TOO many devisive voices here and I have been lumped into that

i believe in a wholistic approach...more unity not less....between patients /caregivers.....the voice of patients is ALL that really matters anyway..

but I have lived this for 13yrs and seen this movie before

wanna know how it ends?

and yes I am still against full legalization for repeal....I don't want Budweiser trying to sell me herb...

keep it in our collective hands..

I'll say it again...full legalization and access for medical use for patients and their caregivers...and complete decriminalization for recreational use...

now attack me...

peace and unity THRU the plant........."the more we burn the herb the more Babylon fall"....bob marley

Here in Lansing, there are ALOT of people that are behind this protest and there will b ALOT of people attending.

U see, not every one goes on the web. Not everyone knows who BB is or the shenanigans that has gone on. There's a Ton of people right here in Lansing including my self that will b there.

Come join the fight

Don't wait till AFTER the vote.

now this guy I would vote for and he definitely is on spot!

kool-aid is a Babylonian drink and I have NEVER touched it

poison I think is their cryptic MSG

and that's what kool-aid and words can do

Spelling lessons?

fac·tion 1

1    [fak-shuhn] Show IPA noun

1. a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization, or the like: a faction in favor of big business.

2. party strife and intrigue; dissension: an era of faction and treason.

Origin: 1500–10; < Latin factiōn- (stem of factiō ) a doing, company, equivalent to fact ( us ) done ( see fact) + -iōn- -ion

Synonyms discord, disagreement, schism, split, friction.

fac·tion 2    [fak-shuhn] Show IPA noun Informal

1. a form of writing or filmmaking that treats real people or events as if they were fictional or uses them as an integral part of a fictional account.

2. a novel, film, play, or other presentation in this form.

Origin: 1965–70; blend of fact and fiction

Dictionary.com Unabridged

Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2012.

Cite This Source | Link To faction Collins World English Dictionary

faction 3 (ˈfækʃən) — n

1. a group of people forming a minority within a larger body, esp a dissentious group

2. strife or dissension within a group

[C16: from Latin factiō a making, from facere to make, do]

'factional 4 adj

'factionalism 5 n

'factionalist 6 n

Dictioinary online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_VbImuG71M

Less on less off .

Archived