Bubba Watson Wins The Masters Golf Tournament

Sure was fun to watch - got the blood flowing. Needs to be sunny, low humidity and barometric pressure, and I might be able to play nine holes (and only need to be in traction for one day vs. two if I attempted 18 holes. :)) )

When it gets warmer, I'm willing to ride around on a golf cart for a few hours...with some like-minded/card-holding patients...(as that's the ONLY way I can make it through a round - medicating) :thumbsu:

Mizerman

p.s. My cousin Larry (he is my second cousin) is supposed to be at the Senior Open in Lake Orion in a few months.

http://2012ussenioropen.com/Welcome.html

I'll be following him around the day of the pro-am (thursday) - the day before the tourney starts (friday-sunday). I can probably hook up a few of you with free passes if you're interested in attending fri., sat., or sunday.

Edited by mizerman

that was good, Im happy for bubba, but that guy with the funky name hit that double eagle, dude that was awsome, I love golf and gold lol , did i ever tell you I have built 6 holes on a golf course from raised tee to green :rolleyes: and I did it all on like a 46 ford tractor, wasnt easy but was alot of fun, I wish my back could handle swinging a club or even a baseball bat!

Peace my friend

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo