How About Not Closing Some Of The Threads?

Why cant a site like this, with all the money i been reading the new ceo payed or says the old ceo owes him cant put a section up that lets members get things off of their minds?

and I dont mean like your c.g thread or which ever one the old admin made that takes a recemendation or anything like that?

Why? give me a good reason please, All of you seemed to like the fact that the old ceo showed up stoned to testify, oh darn I just answered my own question!

one more time, I dont beleive any mod should be here more than a week or two (other than ak kennwell and quiet one) and one of them Id like to not be here at all, but at least that mod left when it got bad and couldnt correct it, and came back when there was a change in admin, no not you quiet one, You should be here also,,,

Now, I have no problems with the mods that stayed till the change, but when you change an administration you change it all, or am i just out in outer space, this is politics and a place to help pts and c.gs, but bottom line if you are gonna have a site with as many members, who originaly signed up here,(go look all of you mods, how many members are inactive and have been since they made a name) dont think Im stupid, I may be crass, and I may be an donkey, but im not stupid!

If there is gonna be a change over do a change over, dont do it half donkey, you may as well let joe come back and run the place, becuase nothing is different, it only took me a few hrs to find that out here, man I want to play true colors by cindy who ever lol! that is what im already seeing here, same old same old, Is that what the members here want? is that what the admin wants? same ole same ole, if so ok all good, I will bide my time, and stick with my real homes online, becuase its gonna take a whole lot more than empty words to convince me things are changing, only thing changed so far is if it aint from the mitten it aint fittin! sorry that is not enough!

3ma needs to remember alot of people have been banned from here and have started their own sites! and we have all been quite happy there, and gigling at the man jumping up and down in the corner makin and donkey out of him self!

If you want this site to be a pt advocate group, you need to start acting like it again, well excuse me, this site needs to start being one, because acting is not good enough!

well ok, My thread that got more traffic than this site has seen in a long time got locked today, all good, what now? is it time for my vacation?

Please do me a favor admins! next time you decide to bann me, please remove me and my name and my profile and my number, dont count me as part of this community if im not allowed in here, and quit sending me spam when i cant come in the site either, Is that to much to ask?

yea I know Im an donkey! but I will be enjoying my life whether this site makes it back or not!

Peace

Jim

Nice bro!

this one is apropriate to yours! :thumbsu:

wouldnt it be nice if I didnt have to test a site to see if they are for real or not? I think so! but anyway, I will live on and I am a happy person, I just get so confused when i come in here!

Peace

Jim

Jim you tested the waters and your still here so how about stop bitchen and start being a productive member here too. I know you can be if you want too I see how you post on Mal's site. The thread was locked because it does nothing to help us move forward. Things are already different and if you refuse to see that then it is on you. To think that we can run this site without having to lock, delete threads is foolish. Same goes with banning members sometimes it just needs to be done. Now I am not saying your going to get banned for speaking your mind, but the time to stop testing us is now. So I am asking you, we gave you another chance can't you give us a little slack as we try to move forward from here?

Jim you tested the waters and your still here so how about stop bitchen and start being a productive member here too. I know you can be if you want too I see how you post on Mal's site. The thread was locked because it does nothing to help us move forward. Things are already different and if you refuse to see that then it is on you. To think that we can run this site without having to lock, delete threads is foolish. Same goes with banning members sometimes it just needs to be done. Now I am not saying your going to get banned for speaking your mind, but the time to stop testing us is now. So I am asking you, we gave you another chance can't you give us a little slack as we try to move forward from here?

You bet! and I agree with everything you said! Im gonna hang back and see, I will not be a deterent to this site, Yes my friend I know you know how I am! I tested, I dont realy think the site totaly passed the test, but I will most def give it a C+ for now! and If I cant say something procuctive for now I will just read and be a good little Boy! I will put my dunce hat on and sit in the corner for now!

Peace and I think you are doing a realy fine job, Im Glad you are here! :thumbsu:

Jim

I don't have a problem with any of the mods. Why not let's see how they perform now and not try to punish them for past loyalties? Incidentally I do seem to remember quite a few deleted posts and bans by one of the mods you like.

I personaly dont have a prob with any mods either, it is time to chang, I think i made that clear in the beginning of this thread and a few others!

Peace

Jim

So let me get this correct? Because some had left and abandoned the ship, when the ship became to hard to keep afloat, with passengers still on? And now those jumpers should get the ship back as the derelict Captian has been made to walk the plank by the remainder of the crew that refused to abandon the troubled ship?

Is that how I am to understand your OP?

dont make me laugh! bawahahahahahahaha to late! uas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=_tm-1yRZtQg&NR=1

Peace

Jim

Archived