Please Delete/Remove Me And My Info From This Site.

The more I read, the worse it gets and after reading what I just read about Tarzan on another site, I am definetely done here. Wow. I guess NOTHING is as it seems here.

Please delete/remove me and my info from this site, thank you.

Where did you read it? Got a link?

I Love to read and be informed.

I don't understand this you really lost me. Is it what has been said here negatively about him or elsewhere or just the opposite or????? Can you please explain this.

The more I read, the worse it gets and after reading what I just read about Tarzan on another site, I am definetely done here. Wow. I guess NOTHING is as it seems here.

I don't understand this you really lost me. Is it what has been said here negatively about him or elsewhere or just the opposite or????? Can you please explain this.

He is speaking of

Bubble grower complaining about Dr. Tarzan

on BG's site

please don't do this,we've got to keep those that have been so important in the past here,i hate this..give us a link to see what you're talking about..zb/bp