Is This True?

Hi Folks, I am the real Blueberry. No need to say it. I already know all the nouns and adjectives. I just want to warn you that timmahh is indeed a rat flower. He had me setup to get busted in Lansing. I was going to open a farmers market there. Komorn and him dropped so many dimes, we had to trash the idea. That wasn't enough for this snake. He started spreading bunny muffin about the Jackson Market. Regardless of what you think that market helps a lot of people. Whatever you do, don't let this donkey rectum know any of your business. He is a narc and will screw you over in a New York Heartbeat. Go over and read the bunny muffin. Medcman, "I told Komorn what was really happening". All of them will rat you out and stab you in the back. Now the MMMA has cancelled the protest on the 17th. They are sending CPU to talk to them. Dumber than Dogshit. Proceed gentlemen. Bash the bunny muffin out of me. You may hate my guts but at least I'm not like this weasel flower. Thanks, Bb....................................this was posted on riu

You gotta learn to read between the lines around here cheesewreck.

It's crunch time and you'll get opposite opinions.

Harmony and Unity for all friends of The Scared Herb

Ps:

we need all the help we can get, but some will still make time to drink hateraid.

well, lucky for you, with the rule change you won't be banned for A) multiple accounts, B) attacking a mod, C) language

and whats a weasel flower??

I think cheese wreck is only providing a cut/paste from roll it up

yes, it is interesting. Joe says hes going to protest in a manor of civil disobedience to get arrested at the new unauthorized Lansing Farmers Market He invented, setup, and was going to run, and it is My fault. lol

good thing I already pee'd my pants, or I would have to go get new undies on after that....

Yes I am on RIU, Same user name too. Has something to do with that little thing called honor to thy self and owning one's own words.

This is ridiculous....why even dignify this with a response that's what poster is looking for. Timmah is here because he cares..this is meant only to try to make himself look better..is that even possible..NO but obviously other than look in the mirror..he is attacking others..SAD..TRULY SAD. AK

you are free to post here bob. information from other sites is often useful, but sometimes, like in this case, is full of poopy. Taking the small points of truth, and brushing away all the crap is the key to posts such as this.

But those days are gone, or should be bob, you should NOT feel as though you can not post relevant info here.

you are free to post here bob. information from other sites is often useful, but sometimes, like in this case, is full of poopy. Taking the small points of truth, and brushing away all the crap is the key to posts such as this.

But those days are gone, or should be bob, you should NOT feel as though you can not post relevant info here.

Bob's been through more than what most humans can deal with. It's comforting to see that his posts weren't edited.....yet. LOL!

First off, CPU has absolutely zero problem with any rally done by anybody for whatever reason they feel they need to. Whether CPU is officially involved in said form of political activism does not mean members of CPU will not attend or have not attended protests in the past. I can actually say CPU members have spoke for example at the September 7th rally. Just because members are not required to express their membership to CPU publicly, does not mean they aren't all around you fighting the good fight and doing the good work. CPU does not claim to represent anyone but ourselves. We are patients, caregivers, physicians, Attorneys and professionals in various fields of expertise. We believe EVERYONE should contact their Representatives and let them know their own individual perspectives. We encourage everyone to redress their government because it is a First Ammendment Right guaranteed by the Constitution and we would NEVER imagine to try to curb that right for ANYONE, including ourselves. Nor would i expect others to try to curb our Rights to redress our government. Redressing your government is done in many forms and i take no offense in disagreement with our message, but i will never allow anyone to take away CPU's right to do exactly what we do.

I will not attack your rally, but i may offer suggestions i think may help. I expect the same courtesy when it comes to our Advocacy. Do not attack us, but please offer suggestions you think may help.

And to clear up a fallacy that lingers obviously from the delusions of grandeur propagated from these sacred threads, the September 7th rally did not delay those bills in any form or fashion. To think that is to then accept a falsity as your basis for proceding. A fatal flaw to be made. That rally accomplished many things, but it actually accelerated the process. It is what it is and that is NOT a criticism of the rally. That is just a factual truth.

Now, may i ask you exactly what is CPU's plan of action? You seem to have this all figured out, yet i know it has not been laid out publicly for anyone in any specific form. So i was just wondering if you could enlighten me on that topic?

CPU opposes these bills as is. Simple as that. We have never wavered from our positions when advocating in Lansing on this front. We Oppose HB 4834. We oppose HB 4851. We Oppose HB 4856. There has been no stronger or successful defender of the current Act than ourselves. Even 3MA has offered language for a distribution model that would have taken 75% to pass thus intruding on the Act. CPU has never originated a bill to attempt to change the Act. When this set of "Walsh Bills" were introduced there were 8 bills. That number has dropped to 4. I do hope you don;t think that just happened magicly. Twas no tooth fairy that instigated the removal of those 4 bills. Of the 4 bills left, we have neutered as much of the language as we can so far and even up to this second we are ringing phones, setting up meetings, and contacting representatives in an attempt to further neuter the bills if possible, gain a proper affirmative defense that will actually work, completely oppose HB 4834, fix the language in 4856 and still oppose it, and generally, do whatever we can to either stop or neuter any and all of these bills. You can disagree with our approach, but it has been well thought out and passed through some of the most respected people and minds in our community. There is no magic bullet to stop these republicans. The election of 2010 was a real b!tch indeed.

Moving on, If these bills do pass the house yes it s&cks C&ck. Yeppem, dam skippy my friend. That is kinda a No $h!t comment. So what will you do to help stop these bills or neuter them to save patients? Have a rally? Coolio. Go for it. Rock it out and make it a good one. Glad to offer some pointers, but my suggestions have never been listened to before round these parts, so i suspect you all can handle it fine and dandy. CPU is taking a different approach and that is to directly speak with as many as we can from the democratic caucus to oppose HB 4834. That is obviously the most detrimental of the bills.

I suggest and recommend everyone should be calling, writing, emailing and meeting your representatives in person and recommending to them to please vote against HB 4834. Sure vote against the rest too, they suck as well, but i think we need to focus the democrats to stand up for themselves at least once this session of the Legislature and win one for their caucus. The Republicans are running rough shod through the Legislature and we need the democrats to sack up and vote against HB 4834.

That's about it for now.

I will still post in the other thread a longer detailed description of CPU and what we do. I have been waiting for the forum to calm down a bit and make the bridge from the past.

I am glad to see knowledge and openness being shared again on this forum. It is something i have missed since i left the 3MA and resigned as staff and site administrator. This is the first post i have posted as Malamute on this site in 2 years.

Hey howdy all you buggers. Nice to see the iron fist couldn;t keep the rabble rousers down forever.

:-)

I just figured iw ould save myself some time and paste this over.

CPU has absolutely nothing to do with this rally, it's existence or non-existence, nor telling people to not do anything but let CPU do something. Nothing can be further from the truth.

As my post says,...

"calling, writing, emailing and meeting your representatives in person and recommending to them to please vote against HB 4834. Sure vote against the rest too, they suck as well, but i think we need to focus the democrats to stand up for themselves at least once this session of the Legislature and win one for their caucus."

So as you see, CPU is recommending people to do what they can individually as well as not caring whether the protest happens or not.

O well, that is it.

Archived