Is This True?

I tend to agree with Chad and AK, this forum has given this angry cult leader enough press over the last couple of years. Let's let him drift into obscurity and take his message of division and rumor with him. Enough is enough, time for rational voices to be heard again.

Dr. Bob

Nobody can know who is posting this stuff claiming to be BB .and I sure hate to hear people refering to others as snitches or informants nothing good can come of it . We know there are people who are involved on these boards who want to damage the credibillity of others and or medical cannabis . Lets not help them destroy us through fear and worry .

Just caught up on the RIU thread. Abe, Hof, whoever, Listen. CPU has never been about trying to capitalize or open this law. I know that sounds insane and completely backwards from every other cannabis group in the state, but I swear on my grandmothers grave it is the truth.

We sent two of our best guys into the workgroup meetings with PAAM and MSP where ACLU basically nodded their heads right along with them. Every time we would try to advance our end of the discussion we got cut off. But you know what? We still went back and still kept trying and if they called tomorrow and said we want to do another meeting we would go. We knew the deck was stacked from jumpstreet but if you think burying our heads in the sand and pretending they don't have the balls to screw us is the way, well then I guess I offer my sincere apology.

We did all of this with money out of our own pockets. We kept them talking and are still talking. It is makes it a little more difficult for them when we keep talking sense. Just as our enemies use hyperbole and BS against us we use the truth against them. We may still lose in the end, but we have not given up. Neither should you.

Politely keep bustin' em noggins with logic and sense. At this point I (we, perhaps) am fully prepared to have your backs and assume the CPU is full-measure doing the same.

What appears contradictory is your members, and even some from here, discourage the Freedom Rally. This a demonstration of faith. Let's start seeing some more from your end, and what's up with the wishy-washy mmm.com world? Sucks that there is ZERO leadership here... says a lot.

I remember reading a story here not too terribly long ago about a member that went balls-to-the-wall to save a young woman's life through CPR. All while the girls' mother pleaded for this help to save her daughter. He ran next door and actually revived her. I believe she did end up passing. It wasn't the best possible ending that's for sure, but nothing got in his way trying to save her life. I'll guess the resident heroes either haven't logged on or left town. I'm not an organizer, but I wish I was. I can only speak from the heart, show-up and know the truth. It will make a difference. How many Michigan Votes said Yes to Proposal #1. Where the hell are they?

Just caught up on the RIU thread. Abe, Hof, whoever, Listen. CPU has never been about trying to capitalize or open this law. I know that sounds insane and completely backwards from every other cannabis group in the state, but I swear on my grandmothers grave it is the truth.

We sent two of our best guys into the workgroup meetings with PAAM and MSP where ACLU basically nodded their heads right along with them. Every time we would try to advance our end of the discussion we got cut off. But you know what? We still went back and still kept trying and if they called tomorrow and said we want to do another meeting we would go. We knew the deck was stacked from jumpstreet but if you think burying our heads in the sand and pretending they don't have the balls to screw us is the way, well then I guess I offer my sincere apology.

We did all of this with money out of our own pockets. We kept them talking and are still talking. It is makes it a little more difficult for them when we keep talking sense. Just as our enemies use hyperbole and BS against us we use the truth against them. We may still lose in the end, but we have not given up. Neither should you.

I do agree, without anyone at the table, we would of been screwed.

but it also took people outside the room.

fact is, if anyone was working over the last few years to fight any changes to Our Act, they you can rest assured their contribution made a difference, just as CPUs likely did at the table.

but like many of the CPU Group have contended, it was not just them that made a difference, and I get the feeling that is where much of this contention still lies. Over the last few days, I have read a few, it was only us posts from many people. wise up, it was not one, but all.

WE all need to realize, without every individual, or separate group that has jumped into this fight, however hap hazard that leap was, or how far they were able to jump, to say only one group had any kind of sway in what has gone down over the last 2 years is both, arrogant and foolish in the same breath.

Fact is, we are ALL responsible in some way for where we are at today.

but the Real question is, are we going to spend our time pissing all over each other for it, or are we going to finally work together and flush this darn governemnt that is taint attacking us?

I agree Tim. I honestly think some people are also reading more into our words than what they actually say sometimes as well. The old conspiracies die hard if you will.I also think there is some misconception about the Rally last year too. We initially were interested in helping, but to make a long story short (and many of you know this to be true) the message of the rally was altered. It still was a darn good showing of force, none of us will take away from what the peoples intent was. It was genuine..

Archived