Hello From Celliach

Just wanted to officially say hello and thanks for the vote of confidence from the management.

I hope I can do a good job as moderator here, and will try to stay neutral. I do sometimes make emotionless posts that are sometimes misinterpreted as negative. Please believe me, it is never my intention to disparage anyone. If you have a problem with me or my posts, please feel free to talk to me about it. I'm pretty good at taking constructive criticism, and will always explain my positions in a civilized manner.

In an effort at keeping everything in the open I will say that I am a member of two other organizations within the MMJ community. I am an administrator over at Michigan Cannabis Patients and have been Secretary of the Dickinson County Compassion Club for a little over two years. I was also the acting treasurer of the DCCC until last February when I was officially elected to that position also. I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of CPU......I repeat....I AM NOT NOW, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF CPU. I know several people think I am a member/rep of the CPU so I wanted to clear that up.

My personal focus is to re-establish the compassion club network as it was originally intended to work. I sincerely believe that if we do not make the caregiver system work, the powers that be will replace it with something else. I think we can all agree that all the changes they've wanted to make so far have been detrimental to us and I don't see this issue being any different.

keep your arse down, and your head lower, and you shouldnt catch to much stray shrapnel. Seems I already have that distinction. lol No use making it two. ahahhahaha

Welcome to the Drama we call forum moderation. heh.

but it is ALL worth a great end, the Patients, and that I have no doubt, is also your goal Cell.

Looking forward to building our movement forward with you,the staff, and most importantly, all the members.

Just wanted to officially say hello and thanks for the vote of confidence from the management.

I hope I can do a good job as moderator here, and will try to stay neutral. I do sometimes make emotionless posts that are sometimes misinterpreted as negative. Please believe me, it is never my intention to disparage anyone. If you have a problem with me or my posts, please feel free to talk to me about it. I'm pretty good at taking constructive criticism, and will always explain my positions in a civilized manner.

In an effort at keeping everything in the open I will say that I am a member of two other organizations within the MMJ community. I am an administrator over at Michigan Cannabis Patients and have been Secretary of the Dickinson County Compassion Club for a little over two years. I was also the acting treasurer of the DCCC until last February when I was officially elected to that position also. I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of CPU......I repeat....I AM NOT NOW, NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A MEMBER OF CPU. I know several people think I am a member/rep of the CPU so I wanted to clear that up.

My personal focus is to re-establish the compassion club network as it was originally intended to work. I sincerely believe that if we do not make the caregiver system work, the powers that be will replace it with something else. I think we can all agree that all the changes they've wanted to make so far have been detrimental to us and I don't see this issue being any different.

I certainly hope we are able to keep compassion clubs going in this state. I hope everyone keeps opposing these bills that are being devised to kill our law. "People" and I use the term loosely, like bill schuette and DICK Jones are honestly trying to outlaw compassion clubs. I know that this is unconstitutional, but they don't seem to think the constitution applies when it comes to mmj. I wish everyone that is a patient or caregiver would aggressively oppose all the current proposed changes, as I see all of them having a negative effect on us. My opinion is that letting up the pressure on the legislature on any of these bills will open up the floodgates, and they will be unstoppable once they are able to pass the first few.

Glad to see you are on our side, I hope we can convince those taking a passive approach towards these bills to start getting serious.

Archived