Most People Would Be Crushed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know he should have thought about how everyone of the thousands he banned felt. He should have thought about the slanderous lies he has told about every other Cannabis group in the state , especially CPU. He should have thought about the shakedown he publicly displayed that he tried to put on Michael and the MMMA. I could go on.

You know he should have thought about how everyone of the thousands he banned felt. He should have thought about the slanderous lies he has told about every other Cannabis group in the state , especially CPU. He should have thought about the shakedown he publicly displayed that he tried to put on Michael and the MMMA. I could go on.

my point in posting this is just a question

what do we lose by showing up?what do we gain by staying home?

Even now Wolfgang he is still spewing lies, how in the world can you expect us let alone anyone to take him seriously? Then the page for the protest mysteriously gets taken down, guess who has the password? Yet, it gets blamed on the one other person besides him that really wants it to happen on the 17th. There is going to be a protest, but many of us feel that the 17th is not the best day for a myriad of reasons, but foremost is there just isn't enough time to properly organize it.

Even now Wolfgang he is still spewing lies, how in the world can you expect us let alone anyone to take him seriously? Then the page for the protest mysteriously gets taken down, guess who has the password? Yet, it gets blamed on the one other person besides him that really wants it to happen on the 17th. There is going to be a protest, but many of us feel that the 17th is not the best day for a myriad of reasons, but foremost is there just isn't enough time to properly organize it.

why is the protest about Joe?I dont care if Joe shows up or not,if these bills are on the house floor next week,wouldnt a show of force mean anything.??shouldnt we exercise our civil disobedience?Im just asking questions here and no one has given me an answer without bringing it back about Joe,it's about me and you and thousands of other patients and caregivers.isnt it?

how long does it take to put gas in the car and show up?we dont need tables to sell tee shirts we dont need a plane flying overhead,show up humble like most of us live.

why is the protest about Joe?I dont care if Joe shows up or not,if these bills are on the house floor next week,wouldnt a show of force mean anything.??shouldnt we exercise our civil disobedience?Im just asking questions here and no one has given me an answer without bringing it back about Joe,it's about me and you and thousands of other patients and caregivers.isnt it?

Ben Franklin is quoted as saying" The first duty of every citizen is to question authority" So I say show up and protest. Its your right

Edited by treeetopflyer

I agree we need to show up to the rally.

You brought Joe up by copying his post lol. Fact is we also do not have confirmation that the bills are going to the house floor next week yet. That I would qualify as a rumor at this point.

touche,but my "intent" was just showing a force. wouldnt it be grovvy if we all came together that day?? :))

Persoanly I dont intend to show up at the capitol to watch another Joe Cain show. I will however be in Lansing on the 17th as I have scheduled several meetings with Democratic Reps. My plan is to ask them very politely to help stop the bills from passing. I believe this is what we should all be focused on at this point. We can call them, write them, show up at their offices but standing in front of the capitol watching Joe scream this is war will accomplish nothing. I might drive by and yell loser out the window just for fun though. The real work gets done inside, it would be nice if everyone helped by at least calling their Reps.

Persoanly I dont intend to show up at the capitol to watch another Joe Cain show. I will however be in Lansing on the 17th as I have scheduled several meetings with Democratic Reps. My plan is to ask them very politely to help stop the bills from passing. I believe this is what we should all be focused on at this point. We can call them, write them, show up at their offices but standing in front of the capitol watching Joe scream this is war will accomplish nothing. I might drive by and yell loser out the window just for fun though. The real work gets done inside, it would be nice if everyone helped by at least calling their Reps.

thankyou for your honest reply and i appreciate all your doing as well.so folks if you dont want to attend the rally then please make an effort to at least email,call and even better visit with your rep.

Flowergirl you got it!!!!!

I will be up there that day doing the same thing.

LOL so I was looking at Joes new site, the page that says the MMMA took down the Occupy page on FaceBook. Who ever Pirate Joe is, thats freaking halarious! They are debating CPU and talking like pirates! HAHA! By the way Joe is the one who deleted the FB page and then he created a new event called Defending Michigan Medical Marijuana on FB. SO he basicly ruined one event just so he could take control of it, welcome to the twilight zone. NO THANKS!

It doesnt matter if the bills are on the floor or not they still need to hear our voice.

I don't really want the legs to hear ANY angry voices...I hope NO-ONE speaks in protest..let them do their job....I feel just being there will impact ...like in a court room...and that's what I plan to do...just be there...

sometimes not saying anything speaks louder

I darn sure will be pissed off screaming when this is over!

a lot of people speak a lot of words and don't really say anything

sometimes one silent individual can speak louder than a whole group

one persons field can affect the whole field---