Some Of My Pics I Finally Got To Work

looking realy good, man Im realy going thru some troubles with my 1st dwc I had some leaf discoloration on one of my 3 plants in bud!

my c.g gave me 3 plants vegged and ready for budd, I do what he says, mind you he dont do dwc and the transplant was amazing! it amazed me the lived at all, any how, I keep em on 24/7 but not for 7 days, the showed absolutly no stress, so after a wk I put em on 18/6 up there nutes a bit and seen what happens,,,,,,all good, now ii move em to 12/12 and full out bud nutes (general hydroponics) any how one of my plants start showing some discoloring on the leafs, not real bad, it was drinking at least a gal a day, but it did concern me, so I read a few things, and than asked my c.g who is an awsome dirt grower lol! he comes over tests the water in the 1st plant he sees, not the one having issues, my ppm was topped out on the good plant he checked!

so he tells me to get him some of my water w/o nutes, I have well water and i get it before the culligan cleaner lol! any how he tests it ppm is 150 only thing better than that is r.o water! he says to cut way back down on my nutes, im talking back to mild veg, I am not stupid, but know i realize waht a dumb azz i am, I was pretty sure the plant i had a prob with mite not make it, and was only gonna take his advise on that plant! well needless to say, cg has been realy good to me and has bad azzz mm! I do what he says, I wake up next morn the one with probs. it is like totaly wilted and lookin realy bad, and another one that was doing so good, half the plant did the same thing! I guess the 3rd will be happy with anything because she is still beautiful and drinkin over a gallon a day 5 wks into bud! I cant be mad at the guy who gave me the plants, and I know he dont want me to fail, heck he still has my grow rites, im my lady's c.g and dont need more than 12 plants, heck i dont need 12 (well now i mite so i can at least get one lol to crop) any how, I did some common sense things, and hopefully I can show pics soon, if my plan dont work, im deleting the pics, lol, because I already show people im a dumb donkey in my post(i have my reasons for that) im not about to show these pics unless what I chose to do to fix his/my screw up, works, than I will show and tell what i did, most will not beleive it, so i took pics of my every move, and im hoping for the best, so as of now i have 1 1/2 plants, but im still hoping for 2 1/2 lol! only time will tell, and that time is almost here lol!

Peace and looking realy nice

Jim

Archived