Cannabis Coalition Unifies State In Opposition To House Bills

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil Cavanagh - HB 4851

Okay, I've read that and my response will certainly cause a "chit-storm" :rolleyes:

I see both sides of this issue. I think people should be allowed to use a medical marijuana defense if they haven't violated the act and haven't broken any rules of it.

Yes, those are co-sponsors - not introducers of mmj legislation

My only point here is that there are a few Republicans who will stand up for us and a few Democrats who hate marijuana and might vote against us. I think we should keep track of how they vote rather that what party they are from.

This is progress!!!!!

Excellent to see all parties come to the table and a general goal we can all get behind.

Now, As we work to make this point known, we must start pushing hard on the RepealToday.org movement. The iron is hot and it is not time to take a step back and marvel at our cooperation, but instead, continue to push forward. A Massive push in the RT.org movement, will further cement the notion with Legislation and the Mi Government, we are One now...

If the RT movement can start pushing in 20,000 signatures a week from now on, and these can be validated numbers. then their will be no doubt of the now established opposition they face. This is the time to put our proverbial foot on the accelerator, and as the saying goes, "Get this Party Started!".

Wonderful News...

call

call

visit

call......

About making whoopee time.....

About time? More like perfect timing. Any sooner and I feel it would've been less effective. PERFECT time. Hand delivered position letters indicating that every large MM organization in the state is opposing the bills. Couldn't be better timing.

Edited by CaveatLector

About time? More like perfect timing. Any sooner and I feel it would've been less effective. PERFECT time. Hand delivered position letters indicating that ever large MM organization in the state is opposing the bills. Couldn't be better timing.

Just back from Lansing. We had great coordination help from Flowergirl. She helped us get permission to go upstairs... thank you kindly Flowergirl, you are great!!!!! Two of us went door to door with the 3 page document. We hit all 110 Reps including the ones for leadership in the Capitol Building. We also visited Sen Gretchen Whitmer's office to give her a copy.

Polite specific language regarding the bills is still very important. It is my opinion that 4834 is the worst of the bills. We obviously concentrated on that bill. I hope you do too!