Cannabis Coalition Unifies State In Opposition To House Bills

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About time? More like perfect timing. Any sooner and I feel it would've been less effective. PERFECT time. Hand delivered position letters indicating that every large MM organization in the state is opposing the bills. Couldn't be better timing.

About time this community comes TOGETHER.........................................................

Thank you again Mr. Kormon. This is what the community and the legislature needs. With the old administration here this would likely not have happened. I think it far better than singin' songs and carryin' signs, though I understand that there may very well be that going on too. That may help to round out the day.

Media coverage would be great. I am happy to see it lined up.

Edited by GregS

Was this letter delivered to the news media? If not, do you want me to send it to my sources for potential articles?

Dr. Bob

What could possibly be wrong with that? I am with you. Would that include the Lansing State Journal and the Detroit Free Press?

Edited by GregS

Rick made up a press release that has been sent to quite a few news outlets.

Dunnot know who Rick is, but thanks to him and to everyone who is pushing hard.

It is a press release. I somehow missed that the first time through. I was and am excited and favorably impressed to see alllll of the signatories.

Edited by GregS

Can someone remind these nice folks that not only did the voters say, let patients use cannabis without fear, the actual language on the ballot said "registered or unregistered". In other words, we were told by the voters of our state that if you just intended to use, registered or not, you should be protected from any legal problems, period! All these bills are just a bunch of bull, going against the will of the people, the constitution, and the free choices of heir harmless, peaceful constituents. May peace and love overwhelm these nice folks very soon! Peace...

Edited by Bisharoo

nice to see everyone coming together i wanna do something mj has improved my life drastically i couldn't' imagine living in a prescription world

You can call and write letters to your rep. If you are able go see them in their office. The more people that get involved will only help our cause to stop these bills.

Just back from Lansing. We had great coordination help from Flowergirl. She helped us get permission to go upstairs... thank you kindly Flowergirl, you are great!!!!! Two of us went door to door with the 3 page document. We hit all 110 Reps including the ones for leadership in the Capitol Building. We also visited Sen Gretchen Whitmer's office to give her a copy.

Polite specific language regarding the bills is still very important. It is my opinion that 4834 is the worst of the bills. We obviously concentrated on that bill. I hope you do too!

This is awesome! Thank you Hayduke and EVERYONE for all working together on this! I was notified by a friend in the House that there will not be a vote tomorrow and that it does not look like they have enough votes and they know it. They will continue to work on the Dems and try to get their votes which is why it is very important for all of us to keep the pressure on, keep calling and meeting with Reps. I will be down there tomorrow checking in with a few Reps who are helping us and will be making follow up calls. I am amazed that so many people and different groups have pulled together to work on this. PLEASE every single one of you- PLEASE call your Reps!