What To Do With Stems?

any practical ideas out there? I think if God created this plant for all our needs what else can do you do with them?

If you're talking about stalks, you could take them and make fiber/hemp rope. Then you can make that into pretty much anything.

I had an old thread on here about it somewhere..

If you're talking about stalks, you could take them and make fiber/hemp rope. Then you can make that into pretty much anything.

I had an old thread on here about it somewhere..

When making medibles grind the stems in with the leaves, then turn the finely-ground material into canna butter for cookies or cake (this finely-ground material also can be vaped, the same as bud--the law of conservation of trichomes applies to vapes; sorry, not to joints).

Edited by pic book

People make butter too , boiling , straining , cooling the only thing I have never heard of using is the roots . I am sure someone has done something with them . In fact I think there was a post discussing it .

If you look through my blows you will find a recipe for roots. I sieve the roots are the only part of the plant that you can't use internally.

People make butter too , boiling , straining , cooling the only thing I have never heard of using is the roots . I am sure someone has done something with them . In fact I think there was a post discussing it .

The roots, if processed like canna butter but with coconut oil, make a balm that helps with joint pain.

R

If you look through my blows you will find a recipe for roots. I sieve the roots are the only part of the plant that you can't use internally.

I saw a method for processing roots into flour a while ago. Once made it could be used in place of wheat flour.

It seemed like way to much work for several cups of flour, but the roots are edible.

R

Stuff a jar full of them, add alcohol and shake it up for a few minutes. Pour it through a cheap paper paint strainer into a glass cooking pan about 12 x 18 and let the alcohol evaporate overnight in a well ventilated area (you can aim a fan over the top of it too). Scrape the residue up with a razor blade when its nearly dry and use it in a pipe. But use it sparingly....its strong stuff.

If you have ever seen a cut away view of strains of Hemp grown for harvest back when it was good, the hemp had a large hole running down the center. The "smoking" variety ( as they put it in the book ) had an even larger hole running down it. Every plant I have harvested, some 20'+, has had but a tiny hole running down the center. Does this mean that the "smoke" variety became better for fiber due to our breeding for chemical strength? Anyhoo, it's a fiber. Pound it for coth and rope if you wish. Or do everything he said. Do it fast, as their are no psychoactives inside the stems, so don't lose alcohol through soaking. Stem glands are non-sessile (the glands have little to no stalks ), so they essentially wash off. If you're that bored and desperate for meds!

not opposite. Stems carry non stalked glands that are destroyed easily. And beyond the green skin is the pith, or "wood" of the plant. It has nothing in it; like wood, it carries water. Nutrients and glands are carried by the green skin ( bark ) of the plant.