Dr Greenthumbs Bubba X Og

Maaaan she looks frosty as hell KD! How stable is this one? Any nanners? Feeding issues?

Looks like she got the hurt put on her.

Oh yes she was mite infested like many other girls in my garden this cycle but shes a very hearty strain no pollen sacks that ive saw yet dr greenthumb stock is some hearty genetics outside of the arcata cut trainwreck ive never had many hermie issues growing his gear .

Oh yes she was mite infested like many other girls in my garden this cycle but shes a very hearty strain no pollen sacks that ive saw yet dr greenthumb stock is some hearty genetics outside of the arcata cut trainwreck ive never had many hermie issues growing his gear .

Nice man! She looks a little more forgiving in yield than the pre-98 as well. So far I have really been digging Dr. Greenthumbs line-up. The Iranian g-13 is awesome, and the UK cheese...WOW! The Dr. Greenthumb Bubba Kush that I had all threw nanners in week 3-4, every last friggin one, and I had like 6 of them. Cost me a lot of meds, as I trashed them.

Edit: My freind had the same Dr. Greenthumb Bubba Kush cut that I had, and all his nannered out too.

Edited by Darkmatter

Nice man! She looks a little more forgiving in yield than the pre-98 as well. So far I have really been digging Dr. Greenthumbs line-up. The Iranian g-13 is awesome, and the UK cheese...WOW! The Dr. Greenthumb Bubba Kush that I had all threw nanners in week 3-4, every last friggin one, and I had like 6 of them. Cost me a lot of meds, as I trashed them.

Edit: My freind had the same Dr. Greenthumb Bubba Kush cut that I had, and all his nannered out too.

I would Love to find a QUALITY MALE BUBBA KUSH ....

I 'd be willing to pay ,

but Must come from Reliable Grower w/ Proff ....

Need it for Outside Summer Project ...

Please keep me in mind .....

Edited by drtarzanmd

Really was this from a recent seed order ?

The bubba kush katsu that i ran forever took some brutal abuse from my early attempts at growing and always came out with flying colors hmm strange?

Blowin' up over there KD! Very nice looking herbal medicine. Thanks so much for sharing. Peace...

Thanks bro :o

I remember the first time the ghoul ran that skit on his show (mid 70s?)we were all huddled smoking on my enclosed porch watching his show on a 12 inch b&w tv lol the good ole days!

Try the Tarzan, or Mos Cutty Pre 98 Bubba.cut, no issues on nanners

Really was this from a recent seed order ?

The bubba kush katsu that i ran forever took some brutal abuse from my early attempts at growing and always came out with flying colors hmm strange?

Came from a clone. The same person I got my Kandy Kush from. It's all good. As soon as I get my quarantine area properly set up I will be getting the Pre-98 back soon!

• 2 weeks later...

i didnt take them to amber so this will be interesting.

I took her the entire 70 days pretty much 80% amber spotted something like a nanner and figured id pull her at docs late flowering period recommendation shes dried and in jars and quite possibly the strongest medicine Ive ever medicated with starts off very nice then your thrust into a couchlock grip that relaxes your body almost to the point of sleep perfect for those with late night aches and pains .

A tip for those running this strain i was pulling the previous girls at around 62 days and rarely pulled 2 zips letting her go the extra 8 days to swell up the buds and i ended up with a solid dried 87 grams (3.3 ounces).

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Dang, I'm jealous.  My first 2 hermied.  That was around the time of the ice storm and no timer(well I set my phone alarm) and florescent lighting for a couple days.  They'd be coming down soon if they made it. I didn't have any problems with the fem seeds I made but i never do and it could've been the timing going in before and after the outage.  Although I only keep seeds that I make that are extremely tough to hermie.  That's why I like Lemon Sk to make fem seeds.

Did you see any male flowers or know if they are touchy normally?