Need Help With Compassion Clubs

Celliach

who said anything about the library?

It was probably assumed because almost all the other clubs meet in the local library and the 3MA suggests using libraries in the organizational guide.  Have you ever read the guide?  There's a lot of good information in there for setting up a club.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/page/articles/compassionclubs/cc-guide

You did. You said you didn't like going to a cc meeting at a business, you prefer a library. I pay attention.

yes i did. To resolve your confusion that was a dif thread. and no i didnt say business i said i didn't like going to a cc in a hydro store.  but if you want to discuss all that maybe we could do it in that thread?

It was probably assumed because almost all the other clubs meet in the local library and the 3MA suggests using libraries in the organizational guide.  Have you ever read the guide?  There's a lot of good information in there for setting up a club.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/page/articles/compassionclubs/cc-guide

thanks for the info....no he didn't make assumptions hes trying to stir bunny muffin like always. no the library here in midland is off limits. asked awhile back, they wont and there's no parking and they wont....

is it against some secret policy that i wish to open a cc in midland? one last time.... id really like to open a cc in midland. im planning on checking out the other Clare club to see how they do thing, though ill probably try to mirror clares orig club

Keep in mind that Midland County prosecutors and police are true zealots. You probably already know that. I took a criminal law class with a professor who is the chief prosecutor there. His apparent glee at busting people's chops comes through loud and clear.

Keep in mind that Midland County prosecutors and police are true zealots. You probably already know that. I took a criminal law class with a professor who is the chief prosecutor there. His apparent glee at busting people's chops comes through loud and clear.

Exactly why I suggested the library. It's really the only choice right now.

yes im aware of that, i do live here. I also plan on the cc being legal..... i live in eye sight of the court house...less than two miles from da furor shooty.... there's a lot to be said in this town for following the law. But you are correct this a front line in the war we wage.