Medical Marijuana Outdoor Rules/laws?

I cannot remember exactly where I read that if the plant has not been processed, as in hanging in the full plant form, then it is not processed marihuana, it is still a plant, it seems to me there was legal precedent( please help here if you can, the memory ain't what it used to be :>) If it still a plant and you are not over your count for plants, then one should be good to go.

Farmer Brown

I cannot remember exactly where I read that if the plant has not been processed, as in hanging in the full plant form, then it is not processed marihuana, it is still a plant, it seems to me there was legal precedent( please help here if you can, the memory ain't what it used to be :>) If it still a plant and you are not over your count for plants, then one should be good to go.

Farmer Brown

That sounds good but how do you term it unuseable ? I know some because of disabillity just cut the plant up and put it on dry racks or in bags labled unuseable medical cannabis in cure . Unless your told what is legal how can you know and 62% of people having a encounter with law enforcement are being arrested . Allot of people can't handle a full plant at one time or are injured / disabled where it is difficult and what is the point without guidance from Law enforcement in Michigan whose head denies we legally exist . He won't do anything to help just make things worse and chaotic . Most plants weigh over 2.5 ozs . When their wet you don't know what they will weigh when dry and your trying to keep a non interupted supply , many use a couple ozs a week in oils , foods , and to vaporize .

I like your idea it sounds good if your able just like putting it on racks or bags marked curing or some have one for cleanup of leaves marked medical waste . There were so many cases in California over weight they finnly just eliminated limits I thought . Seems reasonable as long as your plant counts were right . I would grow 11 for that . I keep 4 clones , 4 in veg and 4 in various stages of flower about 2 weeks apart trying to have a perpetual grow . Works ok but with storage limits you can't ever take a break or if you are hospitalized or have to go away for any reason and cant' find help to keep it going it takes months to get up and running again .

Edited by Croppled1

• 3 months later...

so can someone explain a few things:

1. can a greenhouse with regular screens and open windows be a secure facility?

do the windows need bars?

if a greenhouse with windows is not secure,

1a. how can a house with windows be a secure facility?

i guess the answer is: secure everything with big locks, fence, privacy fence, tints, and hope the prosecutor isnt a huge penis.

as for window tint blocking uv, get 4 wall tint and leave the roof untinted? or use thin cloth, it lets uv by. its the same reason you can get a sunburn if wearing a shirt, and why they now sell uv-blocking clothing. they use a kind of 'sun tint' cloth for marijuana plants in very bright sun areas. i think it can block 30% of the sun, which means less watering and less light/perspiration stress.

Edited by teethpain

• 2 weeks later...

Some no trespassing signs on the perimeter of the property and weatherproof wifi cameras aimed at your plants might not be a bad idea for an outdoor mmj garden in addition to what's already been discussed. There's some good software out there that will detect movement in portions of the camera's field of view that won't be caused by strong breezes and do a multitude of different things to sound an alarm from playing noise through the computer's speakers to sending a link to your smartphone to view images from wherever you happen to be.

• 1 year later...

(2) LOCATED ON LAND THAT IS OWNED, LEASED, OR RENTED BY EITHER:
(A) THE REGISTERED QUALIFYING PATIENT TO WHOM THE MARIHUANA PLANTS BELONG.
(B) THE PERSON DESIGNATED THROUGH THE DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION PROCESS AS THE PRIMARY CAREGIVER FOR THE REGISTERED PATIENT OR PATIENTS.

So just a written up lease with property owner showing that permission to build an enclosed "cage" and grow mmj under the law is permitted, will be good enough to be under this above law?

yes a simple paper will suffice, can print up simple lease agreement online i think for free.

that part of the law just means no gorilla gardening on your neighbors field.

i wouldnt mention mmj in the lease agreement, just 'i agree to lease this land, near the fence, to so-and-so' ...

Edited by t-pain

One important thing is to be prepared to be available with your paperwork if anyone happens to see it. There's always a chance someone will be trespassing or the cops fly over. The cops will go to the nearest house and ask questions. Make sure they(expected point of contacted near grow) have your phone number so you can show your card and get a pass. Otherwise, they are going to tear it down right away.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...