Need A Walkthrough

Dawgster

Okay, I don't want to mess up this time so I need a walkthrough.

First picture, first day of 2 plants, they didnt stay up long time. They were like 3-4" inch tall I had circulation problems with the first system till the 2nd system.

2012041514583334.jpg

Room temperature during the day is 74, during the night time is 56. PH is 5.9, Humidity is 45%

The 2nd picture is 2 weeks long and already 5-6" tall.

20120425150606113.jpg

They all look healthy except in the 2nd picture the plant on the bottom left seems to be drooping .

Ya, I see that also. Is this a DWC or flood and drain? If it's DWC the root's might be submerged in the water to early. If it's Flood and drain the water level might not hit the roots.

Ah, Then I would make sure your just splashing the Hydroton about 1" up from the bottom. (unless you planted them directly on the bottom of the net pot) in that case I would lower that slightly. The roots will strech to the water. I'm sure they will be fine. You've got enough air with that pump.

they're still very small... which is good... less to get at & kill... managable at this size.

but if you want a super solid, non-chemical approach... hard to beat horticultural oil... which can be had at the local nursery for very cheap.

trick is two-fold:

1. got to get complete & total coverage... all over the plant, tops of the grow rocks, sides of the pots, the floor... anywhere a mite might crawl... ;-) douse it all, totally... and hit the rocks a couple of times at that.

2. don't burn the plants in the process... it's oil, so you can burn the plant matter if you don't keep it constantly agitated & diluted... gotta raise the lights... best to do it right at lights out... can't have super high temps as well.

with that said... this is a one time, kill all method that doesn't involve chems... kinda old school really. gl man... get em now, while it's easy. peace.

Your room temps shouldn't be fluctuating more than 10 degrees day/night --- see if you can get your nighttime temps up in the 60's.

It you are dropping temps nighttime to get plant to turn purple, wait until flowering is 4 weeks along, then hit 56 nightly. Before that you're just slowing vegging.

Edited by pic book

they're still very small... which is good... less to get at & kill... managable at this size.

but if you want a super solid, non-chemical approach... hard to beat horticultural oil... which can be had at the local nursery for very cheap.

trick is two-fold:

1. got to get complete & total coverage... all over the plant, tops of the grow rocks, sides of the pots, the floor... anywhere a mite might crawl... ;-) douse it all, totally... and hit the rocks a couple of times at that.

2. don't burn the plants in the process... it's oil, so you can burn the plant matter if you don't keep it constantly agitated & diluted... gotta raise the lights... best to do it right at lights out... can't have super high temps as well.

with that said... this is a one time, kill all method that doesn't involve chems... kinda old school really. gl man... get em now, while it's easy. peace.

or spray copper fungicide, also an oil so needs to be agitated while spraying, use 1 tsp per gallon water. With copper fungicide it is OK to spray them lights on.

Unless you saw a mite or webs I don't think you had mites, but a wash/spray won't hurt I guess....

Good luck...

For what it's worth, I get that from time to time and I haven't had mites in over 2 years.

Matter of fact I've only had them once....momentarily. Thanks to a clone mrd gave me. It got tossed. Far far away....

I personaly have never had any mite issues, But I have seen a infestation up close. very nasty lil fkrs, and not easy to get rid of once infested.. But this doesn't look like a mite issues to me IMO, if it is a mite problem and its in a early stage try a bag of ladybugs they don't hurt anything and they love to eat mites. They sell bags of ladybugs at some hydro stores, I bought a bag of 500 for $7, 1000 count was like 10-15 bucks, worth a shot and its chemical free. I used them as a preventitve, as I never actually had mites.

I have to say though your images look very similar to a issues I had with my plants, started on my blueberry strain and slowly moved to the plant next to it, I saw no mites the grow store guys saw no mites.. They suggested I try a product called Cal Mag, for a possible calcium/Magnesium definancies.

Hey as I went back and checked out the image with your finger in the photo showing the underside of the leaf, right under the knuckle of your finger that leaf under there is that powerdy mildew? the white substance, I see it in a few places on your plant there. Just wondering..

Here is a link that descibes and shows Cannabis Plants and Pest Problems, you will see a section on the page about a 1/4 of the way from the bottom of the page that shows images of plants that appear to show signs of the things being discussed here. take a look, I guess you could say its a long read, but it covers issues from A-Z with images and solutions.

http://www.420magazi...-pictorial.html

Good luck,

Trix

:bong2:

or spray copper fungicide, also an oil so needs to be agitated while spraying, use 1 tsp per gallon water. With copper fungicide it is OK to spray them lights on.

I was only hinting at mite issues... And the hort oil is the real deal... Smothers the eggs and kills all stages dead, on the one time hit... If one hits em all.

I'v tried a few of the oil products out there... Comes down to concentration... Needs to be thick enough to coat and smother, yet that rate also potentially oil burns the plants... Heat-lights amplifies this possible effect.

Just don't think the copper functions the same... For killin the mites. Peace bro