Freezing Wet Bud?

I transferred 8 oz Bubba (some of it still a little wet) to a patient/CG, a CA transplant who came to Detroit for our law, whose 5 patients are all CGs. When I asked him today how it smoked he said, "Great, I froze it." Since i haven't heard of this I asked him, "Why freeze it?" He said freezing dies out the bud without losing any weight, and firms loose buds. Can anyone confirm that freezing is good/OK for moist meds?

I transferred 8 oz Bubba (some of it still a little wet) to a patient/CG, a CA transplant who came to Detroit for our law, whose 5 patients are all CGs. When I asked him today how it smoked he said, "Great, I froze it." Since i haven't heard of this I asked him, "Why freeze it?" He said freezing dies out the bud without losing any weight, and firms loose buds. Can anyone confirm that freezing is good/OK for moist meds?

works great just don't freeze it when it has been just picked dry it out some what the meds at some of the dispensaries is just to dry for me i wet it down some

Freezing fresh picked buds just gives you soggy buds when you thaw it.. Trust me.. lol

Perhaps he let it dry before freezing it, then he is right, it should not lose weight in/after the freeze. This will also prevent it from drying into dust if it is not going to be used in the near future.

I hear that proper growing techniques will also firm up loose buds.

:D

The only reason to freeze bud is to make hash/concentrates as it causes the trichomes to fall off

No other good can come of it except reducing odor

Seems like the op could have just googled this info but he seems to want to emphasize 8 oz's of bubba overages like this is an advertisement

Did I mention "8oz bubba"?

Edited by Beans

:D

The only reason to freeze bud is to make hash/concentrates as it causes the trichomes to fall off

No other good can come of it except reducing odor

Seems like the op could have just googled this info but he seems to want to emphasize 8 oz's of bubba overages like this is an advertisement

Did I mention "8oz bubba"?

he is trying to sell 8 oz of meds?

0 warning points? i have no points as of yet and need them

Edited by bobandtorey

he is trying to sell 8 oz of meds?

0 warning points? i have no points as of yet and need them

I have no idea Bob

For a moment I thought he was teaching us the pyramid method of caregiving

"to a patient/CG, a CA transplant who came to Detroit for our law, whose 5 patients are all CGs"

but it could just be a way of letting the community know he endorses transferring non dry non cured product

I just don't know :crazysmile: